It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2017 Lie of the Year: Russian election interference is a 'made-up story'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

You know the world has gone off the rails when someone seriously calls the CIA and FBI "left wing idiots."

Not the world, just a bunch of delusional idiots drunk off a Trump win, believing full retard can win every time now.

(post by matafuchs removed for a manners violation)
(post by matafuchs removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

You know the world has gone off the rails when someone seriously calls the CIA and FBI "left wing idiots."

Oh, right...right i forgot the CIA wasn't rooting for Shillary, and the FBI wasn't implanted with left-wing morons like Comey and the second in command of the FBI who was obviously bribed by one of the top donors, and confidant of Hillary by paying $467,500 to the state Senate campaign of the wife of Andrew McCabe. McCabe was also promoted twice within a year. First to the third highest position in the FBI, and a year later to the second highest position in the FBI... As a matter of fact, McCabe was the lead investigator of Hillary Clinton's emails... But of course the left doesn't want to see collusion, corruption and a conflict of interest in these facts...

Clinton ally gave $500K to wife of FBI agent on email probe

Under what rock where you living while all of this was happening?...

Ex-CIA Director Who Endorsed Clinton Calls for Killing Iranians and Russians in Syria

Ex-CIA spook who whitewashed Benghazi endorses Hillary

Disgraced ex-CIA director David Petraeus says Hillary Clinton would make a 'tremendous' President

Not to mention the claims from the CIA that the Russians affected the election to get Trump in the oval office, which to this day hasn't been proven alongside the many m,ore lies told by the left...

BTW, did anyone post the "mountain of evidence" corroborating the claims made by the op?...

edit on 13-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment and links.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Not the world, just a bunch of delusional idiots drunk off a Trump win, believing full retard can win every time now.

is it just me, or does "spiritualzombie" posts claims and thread similar to how the op posts them and responds?... It might just be the left is full of retarded dumba$$e$ who don't need any evidence and think they are smarter than anyone else who doesn't agree with them...

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
What about Mexican election interference?

Is Mexican Billionaire Carlos Slim Becoming The New York Times' Largest Investor Purely Business?

One of the most influential and vehemently anti-Trump newspapers in the country, putting out fake story after fake story, is owned by a foreign billionaire with a grudge against the POTUS. But I guess it's not interference when they are running the ball solely for the Democrat team, right?

#doublestandards

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
It seems amazing to me that on a conspiracy website there are so many people who swallow the media / powers that be propaganda hook, line, and sinker.

It's been claimed that Russia meddled in the Brexit vote too - turns out Facebook have worked out that a total of 73p (seventy three pence) was spent by the alleged Russian group "interfering" with our Brexit vote: www.telegraph.co.uk...

It seems that whenever the people don't vote how they're supposed to, the new tactic is to claim that the vote shouldn't count because it's somehow been manipulated. By Russia. OOooh the evil Russians.

Honestly - wake up and smell the coffee.

You should all be 100% behind Trump if for no other reason than it's sticking 2 fingers up to the career politicians who don't give 2 hoots about you, your family, or any other "pleb", and who will sell you down the river for 2 cents if it benefits them.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi
It seems amazing to me that on a conspiracy website there are so many people who swallow the media / powers that be propaganda hook, line, and sinker.

It's been claimed that Russia meddled in the Brexit vote too - turns out Facebook have worked out that a total of 73p (seventy three pence) was spent by the alleged Russian group "interfering" with our Brexit vote: www.telegraph.co.uk...

It seems that whenever the people don't vote how they're supposed to, the new tactic is to claim that the vote shouldn't count because it's somehow been manipulated. By Russia. OOooh the evil Russians.

Honestly - wake up and smell the coffee.

You should all be 100% behind Trump if for no other reason than it's sticking 2 fingers up to the career politicians who don't give 2 hoots about you, your family, or any other "pleb", and who will sell you down the river for 2 cents if it benefits them.

If it's any consolation, it's getting harder and harder to tell the difference between trolling, willful ignorance and stupidity.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

Is it true that Mueller has dropped the Trump-Russia collusion angle, and is now working hard to get President Trump on obstruction of justice?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu
Nah.
It's the same as it ever was. Easy.

It's the subtle things, like sarcasm, that can be hard to discern. For some.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Trump supporters on Facebook are now claiming the FBI is holding up the tax cuts.

It's gotten pretty sad, actually.
edit on 14-12-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I dont understand how anyone can be so upset about Russia allegedly meddling in our election. Here's the top donors to the Clinton Foundation:

www.clintonfoundation.org...

Kingdom of Norway
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
The Rockefeller Foundation
State of Kuwait
The Coca-Cola Company

All 5 mentioned companies or states are guilty of exactly what we accuse Russia of. Meddling in our election. But where is the shock and despair over the top terrorist sponsoring nation giving Mrs. Clinton $25,000,000+ campaign dollars? I don't 'gaf' about Trump, but I can assure you, I have a unrelenting dire hatred for that slimey Clinton. Apparently everyone forgets she killed thousands of innocent people in Libya by overthrowing a leader that did good for his country. And further more, let 4 US Citizens be executed by mob in Benghazi after multiple pleas for help and more security from our ambassador station there who was one of the ones killed. I won't even mention the Uranium deal because it doesn't come close into comparison the genocide orchestrated in Libya.

Btw, the Libyan genocide was orchestrated by French oil companies that paid our secretary of state, Hillary Clinton, to commit genocide against the Libyan people. But you want to be mad about Russia meddling in our elections but be fine about our Secretary of State committing genocide? Like I said F* Trump and DEFINITELY F* Clinton. I'd rather see her burn at the stake and watch Trump ascend to heaven.

fpif.org...
www.clintonfoundation.org...
edit on 14-12-2017 by JoeGee because: added links

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
All these people rushing in here rolling their faces on their keyboard to defend Trump when it's straight from the horses mouth, and it's been a rather big issue for sometime that Russia has been using the internet as a platform for new age spying and ad propaganda.

Facebook, Google and Twitter have investigated their own networks, and their executives have concluded — in some cases after initial foot-dragging — that Russia used the online platforms in attempts to influence the election.

I'd love to see how many proxies are behind the persons who makes all the "TRUMP GENERAL..." threads on /pol/ as well. A breeding ground for Trump supporters. The other day there was a thread about how Trump will bring them back to the moon and that Obama cut funding to NASA... WHAT!? Literally, fake news. trolls and shills, this is what the political stage is now, internet trolls.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
This place has changed. ATS is now a forum for Trump shills.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

Hey mate...still waiting for you to respond with the highlights within the Politifact article which shows the facts that Russia changed the outcome of our presidential election. Just wondering if you could highlight those points for all of us here in this thread so we can all discuss the facts.

It's a reasonable request. Otherwise what is the point of your post?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
It is obvious they did by pushing fake news which was kindly passed around the net by anti Clinton folk. Many of them still post here on ats. Just look at the main posters during the election and check the sources they used...All Russian. But of course people will not admit they fell for crap and actual fake news.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shakawkaw
This place has changed. ATS is now a forum for Trump shills.

Wrong. ATS has allowed so many liberals on here the free reign to spill as much propaganda as they like and in typical liberal fashion when someone disagrees with the "tolerant left" the "tolerant left" immediately go into hyperventilation mode.

I'm not a Trump anything but I sure do love pointing out the absolute bullshlt the liberals here seem to think they can get away with.

Take the OP for instance. He is attempting to pass off something as fact when none of it has even been remotely close to anything but fabrication.

And you have the audacity to say people are Trump shills when people like the OP pump absolute bullshlt like his OP?

Hypocrite much?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Just look at the main posters during the election and check the sources they used...All Russian

You're cute. Falling for the Russian meme. LOL!!

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

In an interview, Trump has said that social media put him in the White House. Now we are beginning to see who was controlling the social media. Think about it.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Just look at the main posters during the election and check the sources they used...All Russian

You're cute. Falling for the Russian meme. LOL!!

He's talking about you, Yellow.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join