It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do Christians justify their taking the mark of the beast already?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Or the wrong criminals. Our gubment destroys whole nations, how criminal is that?

Gotta keep the proles in line.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Oooooo, you are interesting.
How can that change?
I mean, what can happen with a reset? Rv's and dv's. It would have to be a full move into another fiat currency or a full move into an asset backed system.
Either way in the dialectic they created takes us there. Just a matter of which faction.
A crypto currency is just another level of fiat it seems eventually controlled by AI, if not allready like what is being discussed. To me what seems to be happening is the death of the petro dollar and everyone divesting from it into either euro or usd. But now bitcoin is my guess. I'm old enough to have seen the pyramid schemes erupt 3 times in my lifetime. That was before the i ternet. They were all run mostly from peoples living rooms in suburbs and urban neighborhoods. Once a generation thing. But they are gone since the internet. Or are they actually gone?
From my weirdo viewpoint, bitcoin and a pyramid scheme are just the same in this respect...
Where is the strategy to play?
Both have the same strategy. Play as much and as often as you can!!!
And the only other rule? Cash out just before it gets bust/ed because only those few at the top win, everyone else loses.

. a reply to: St Udio

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malevotronic
The mark of the beast is that which allows someone to buy, sell, or trade goods or services or other monies. All Christians have credit cards, debit cards, checks, and certainly cash on hand.

They can say that it's not the antichrist's system. But it IS.

This IS the problem with religion. We have all different kinds of people arrogantly claiming beliefs that have nothing to do with Truth. Some people gain followers and spread their false accusations, some write threads on this site and are never seen. However everyone has their opinion that contradicts others or just adds a new train of thought for people to become lost with. They take scriptures from an already corrupt document and make theories based on trying to convey hidden meanings within the text. I know this was a technique by the ancient sages but it needs to stop, mainly because 1,000s of people continue to do it and act like they are like the ancient Hebrews but they are not, they are just arrogant stubborn ignorant people attempting to receive attention by sharing their thoughts. Why don't we first resolve the corruption in the religion before we try and do a pesher to the text? The book that this mark even is cited from is a corrupt forged document created by evil Jews or Roman people and is nothing like the original Hebrew document. Why don't people want to understand that evil powerful people took the so called "Word of God" and manipulated it to mislead thousands of generations into the future. They really think that scripture is somehow untouchable? That God would not let evil people in some way from forging it? That Is Not Reality. They DID corrupt it. They DID forge it. It is just so incredibly stubborn and ignorant for people to believe that the bible could not have been corrupted, because it was!

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
The mark of the beast is 'identification'.
If you take on a name or if you name things then that is 'identification' - it is separating out - it is fragmenting.
The whole is holy.
Dividing the whole is actually impossible but naming makes it seem as if there are separate things - and when there are separate things then there is conflict.

Is there really anything separate? Is there really any 'thing'?

Look closely now.

Words appear now - can any word appear outside the seeing of it. So 'seeing' is primary. Is there really 'someone' seeing or is there just 'seeing'?

Do not identify yourself as the seer.

edit on 16-12-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join