It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roy Moore wins election. . . Polls Wrong. . . The Trump Paradox

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Are people mad at what the democrats have actually done, or is it the slippery slop hypothetical the gop pretends they are trying to do??

Oh, it's the former! High unemployment, dropping wages, businesses closing, inflation, the constant name-calling, Federal overreach, rising crime, a lack of decent health care... we've been hit pretty good in most places.

And we're not just talking about 'the South'... we're talking specifically about Alabama. Alabama and Mississippi have been hit hardest.

Day of Reckoning is here...

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The polls said more people would vote for Hillary that Trump. Those polls were correct.

Moore doesn't have an electoral college to stand on for leverage.
edit on 12-12-2017 by Abysha because: spellinz

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

That's only true if you look at national polls. There were plenty of "battleground state" polls that were way off.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
That would not adequately address a state election. How many county's did Trump win?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I think the liberal MSM expects Roy Moore to win today...regardless of what that weird Fox News poll predicts.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

A) The unemployment is down since the last republican.. the only argument the gop even has was that “we weren’t reviving fast enough..”. Whatever that means, but recover means improving..

Aka unemployment did not rise under obama.. that’s not a subjective thing..

B) same with buisnesses.. obama took office at the bottom of the bush recession (caused by Clinton’s repeal of glasdegal to be fair. But glasdegal was the republican plan.. so it’s real dishonest to put that squarely on the dems, when Clinton just signed a GOP bill)

So that’s strike two..

C) Crime has not risen, all crime has constantly dropped... you can look at any chart of violent crime over the years and it is a steady decline with teeny tiny little spikes whenever some new morality law is passed.. which has almost exclusively been conservative legislation.. the deadliest years for law enforcement were all 100% attributed to gop policies..

Prohibition and the war on drugs first being initiated has a spike, both gop positions..

So again, that’s just gop scare tactic propaganda..

D) healthcare costs have actually risen so I’ll gove you that one. But healthcare costs had been skyrocketing and the ACA is a crappy mix of right and left..

The whole theory behind the Single payer option, is that you remove the profit from the healthcare sectors that are parasitic and don’t actually preform a medical function..then pass that savings onto the users..

Well the ACA left the profit on the table , but limited it to a 20% profit margin..

Insurance companies are vampires piggybacking off healthcare professionals and denying coverage they owe to sick users to increase their margins..

That is why no one else in the world still lets them monopolize the whole industry ..

Conclusion) Seems like scare tactics to me . Since like only one of your points are actually accurate..

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I think the liberal MSM expects Roy Moore to win today...regardless of what that weird Fox News poll predicts.

Dems win either way. They either gain a seat or get to rile their base by smearing the GOP as the party of child rapists. Well worth whatever they paid Gloria.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
FYI - there's some shady stuff happening at the polls...

People are saying (twitter) that they were labeled "inactive" (which shouldn't happen unless you didn't vote for four years) when they voted in the last election -- machines breaking down...long lines...people getting frustrated and turning back...police speed trap on the way to the polls, keeping folks for over an hour to write a ticket...weird stuff.

This is all rumors and heresy as of now, but that's what's coming down the pike. Perhaps Alabama has "policies" in place to "help" keep it a red state??

Dunno...we shall see.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Political corruption in the old South? Really?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Positive peeing.
or
Positive Pooping.

Final: Positive potty.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

at least 75% if not more... Beat her almost 2 to 1 in votes.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Even if you're wrong, can you still do the dance of your people for us?

I'd love to join ya

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Fox has called it for Jones... damn

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: AboveBoard

Political corruption in the old South? Really?

I apologize....

My faith in the old South has been restored when human decency and honor carry the day! Praise God!

I'll buy the first round.
edit on 12-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Looks like you might need to start trusting those polls again there cowboy.

edit on 12-12-2017 by Argus100 because: ..

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
[Trump voice]WRONG[/Trump voice]

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The actual vote says different

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Hold this L bruh

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Shouldn't this op be put in the hoax forum ?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Well well well.

I was wrong.

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join