It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roy Moore wins election. . . Polls Wrong. . . The Trump Paradox

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Yep. Just find women to come forward and claim sexual misconduct. We can even pretend we have evidence but that no one can look at it except our own personal experts ala Gloria Allred and the DNC servers.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: ketsuko

If Moore did what is alleged to a 14 year old, I want that investigated whether he wins or loses.

The claim is that he was an assistant district attorney who targeted a child in a waiting area for family court, and whose mother was signing over custody to her father...and he allegedly got her contact info and then molested her?

Yeah...this is not an allegation that can be made without a thorough investigation in the public's interest.

We need to know whether that story is true or a lie.

Either way...it is a huge truth that needs to be uncovered. Even if the truth hurts.

SPOT ON!!
second line- what do we do with the lawyer lady and her client if that is proven a lie? Or the actual meat of the claim, not the other lies.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

We need to know whether that story is true or a lie.

Agreed. I'd like to see it investigated too.

if Moore is guilty, he won't need a court sentence to keep him out of politics. The people will reject him and probably call for a special election to replace him. He won't be able to get elected deputy dogcatcher, and will likely be run out of the state.

If Corfman is lying, she might as well pack up and leave the state. She won't be able to get a job and will likely be shunned by everyone around her, assuming she doesn't start getting bricks thrown through her window.

As long as the investigation is fair, I'm good with either outcome.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Pretty accurate, but so far all we've seen is trial by public lynch mob.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The polls weren't wrong about Trump; he still lost he popular vote.

EDIT: It was about only 80,000 votes in a few key states that flipped the electoral college for Trump. Without those key votes, he would have lost.
edit on 11-12-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

As of tonight, only FOX NEWS has Jones 10 points ahead of Roy Moore. It's also the most recent poll in the Real Clear Politics suite of polls listed at this page. hmmm..
www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Let's look on the bright side...

A Moore win will make his face the icon of the Republican party. Trump and Moore pictured together win/win....two winners!!!
edit on 11-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
The polls weren't wrong about Trump; he still lost he popular vote.

Thankfully they were wrong in the states that mattered...the states that Trump targeted masterfully.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I agree.

"Trial by media" seems a tiny bit unconstitutional.

But what do I know.

If the story is true, it's a HUGE story.

If the story is a lie , it's a HUGE story.

The public deserves to know either way.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

If the story is a lie, it is collusion to throw an election... sound familiar? And Gloria Allred is at he heart of it, including her ties to the DNC.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Roy Moore should demand an investigation.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

He has. I have a feeling his attorneys will be doing so too, after the election.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Roy Moore should demand an investigation.

In the case of the 14 year old, it should be as simple as checking phone records to see if he actually called her house. If so, he's a liar. If not, she's a liar. I wonder how many millions that's gonna cost.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
One major thing lost in all of this Moore trash the media is seeking is we don't find out as much about Jones.

I'm sure he's no white dress.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I'm guessing someone has pointed out that other polls have Moore ahead by 9 points?

It's a toss up as to which if any polls are right on this one

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

How is she a known liar??

The “she forged the year book” was a fake story that even Fox News was forced to retract..

Is there another instance I don’t know about?

And no it is not like that.. no one believed OJ didn’t do it and he actually went to trial and was found innocent..

So being found innocent doesn’t mean you didn’t do it..

Just like Moore signing the yearbook isn’t proof he molested some one..

But why has Moore repeatedly lied and was unwilling to say he didn’t pursue underage women on hannity???

I’m not saying he is guilty. I’m not saying he is innocent.. .. I’m not a political shill who pretends like I know things I do not know..

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It might mean the democrats are political retards, or that they are trying a really long shot to paint the dems as the moral party..

Doesn’t magically make Franken a monster..

If some one rapes/molests some one .. I think it is relevant no matter how long it has been.. I think the victim earns all the Critisism they get for waiting 20 years, but assuming it is true.. I think we would all want to know..

I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW if someone grabbed your butt at a party 20 years ago..

Not if it was Franken..

Not if it was trump..

Not if it was anyone..

That is ridiculous from all of these idiots..

I blame trump, not because he assaulted anyone, but because he made it ok to push false allegations by bringing Broadrick and co. to the debate..

With a fair part of the blame split up amongst the various media outlets who decided to let anyone willing to lie on trump on the air , in retaliation.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Please people don’t know their local or espeacially senate canidates.. I do and almost always have lived in the south as well..

And people are not going against their normal party unless they know someone, basically personally.. or at least feel like they do..

A Senate race is to big to personally know everyone..

I also do not think it has been democrat antics even remotely as much as conservative conspiracy garbage..

Are people mad at what the democrats have actually done, or is it the slippery slop hypothetical the gop pretends they are trying to do??

I never meet a “informed” republican who doesn’t go hard core conspiracy on me.. the ones who don’t pay much attention will be moderate, but any I meet who “keep up” should fit in just fine with Alex Jones audience..

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I don’t know. I can’t call this one because it’s a heart vote. Will they vote for an accused predator over their conscience? Sometimes, I think they will.
The abortion propaganda is strong in the south. I might believe that “love life” bs if republicans loved all life, even the sick, the mentally sick, the poor, the refugee, and the old. But, their concern seems limited, Gods, guns, and Girls.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I was talking Too my wife yesterday about this, I said what's the ( Fake media ) going to say when he....wins by a large margin..... Russians ...????

and if by some slim shady chance he Doesn't win, we will hear nothing but, This Is How The 2018, 2020 Elections are going Too Play Out...instead of...No He was ....1 Candidate With Too Much Baggage...!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join