It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roy Moore wins election. . . Polls Wrong. . . The Trump Paradox

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: DBCowboy

I have heard the exact opposite . That Moore is leading in the polls reguardless of the accusations..

(Off topic..

The way the right wing media just lied anbout the “forged yearbook” is just as disgusting as those pretending Moore’s story about the first time he saw his wife, was proof he likes them young...)

Is there no distinction ever going to be made about Roy Moore the young man searching for a wife and Roy Moore, the married man? What the hell does that mean, he likes them young? Jeffery Eppstein likes them young. Roy seems to clearly prefer his wife is that not correct?

is anyone even accusing him of ever commiting adultery EVER? What does that mean?

link   
a reply to: neo96

Then why did he lie about knowing her, and why did the right wing media lie about her forging the yearbook??

I’m just confused about the Moore situation..

First I hear something from the left I find out isn’t true..

Then I see this “yearbook forging” situation where fox and others intentionally lied to protect him..

So I dont know who to believe..

I inherently hate the 20 year old accusations, but still want to know if it happened if it is rape or child molestation..

I inherently hate and DONT want to hear about someone grabbing your butt 20 years ago..

It’s really a circus..

With the saturation of VERY MILD accusations it is easy to dismiss the criminal ones..

link   

originally posted by: neo96

Sexual predators are no where near danerous as predatory leftism.

And there we have it folks. If right wingers have reached a point where they'd support sexual predators over democrats, just for being democrats, the brain damage is complete.

Everybody knows you never go full right wing.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

I’m not saying the accusations are true, but a grown man pursuing and/or sleeping with/assaulting a 14 yearold is bad enough where I don’t care how long, nor how married he is today..

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

And there we have it folks. If right wingers have reached a point where they'd support sexual predators over democrats, just for being democrats, the brain damage is complete.

What a load of horse snip.

Prove the guys guilty in a court of law.

How bout that ?

Your GD right I don't support 'social justice'.
edit on 11-12-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

If the only option I'd be left with is someone who does not in any way represent me, then yeah ... I'm not going to vote for a Democrat or do anything to put that person in office.

I got burned already with McCaskill who claimed she'd be an independent voice ... so independent she votes in lock step with the Democrats endorsing everything I abhor about the party.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
1. Pathological Liar. - Not Honorable
2. Talks about groping women's genitals - Not Hornable
3. 19 Women accuse him of groping - Not Honorable
4. Lewd comments about his daughter - Not Honorable
5. Lewd comments and verbal attacks on women - Not Honorable
6. Five draft deferments for "bone spurs" - Not Honorable
7. Belittled the parents of a slain Muslim soldier - Not Honorable
8. Resorts to name calling when criticized - Childish and certainly not Honorable
9. Supports a candidate who is accused of molesting a 14 year-old girl - Not Honorable
10. Refused to condemn white supremacy and lied about knowing David Duke - Not Honorable
11. Not taking responsibility for his own failures and deflecting attention to other political figures - Not Honorable
12. Wasn't honest about his business dealings, bankruptcies, numerous lawsuits - Not Honorable

even though most of that is DNC Tripe that has never been proven or has been majorly overblown... it goes to show how low, pathetic and worthless the DNC is if he still won and won by a lot!

Trumps no perfect, im sure he is a bit of a douche.. but he's exactly what the western world needed because we were in dire straits thanks to the DNC and their lies

Rumor, innuendo, gossip, suggestions.. mean nothing in the real world..

and its still all you hold onto!

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

No, not by a long shot since I find too much hypocrisy in religion.

A perfect example is how the "Christian" Evangelicals down in Alabama who preach "morality" will prove the reality of religious hypocrisy. They'll still support Moore who's accused of inappropriate sexual conduct against a 14 yr. old girl even when it goes against their "supposed" moral beliefs. It was bad enough when their preacher tried to justify Moore's underage relationship, comparing it with Joseph and Mary.

edit on 11-12-2017 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Please...

A) He took a picture grabbing the boob of some drunk aquanteince as a joke..

On what planet does that warrant being fired 20 years later???

People are going to let partisanship lower the bar for sexual assault to a place where everyone is guilty..

B)Moore resigning would still not guarentee a democrat win.. its in a DEEP red state..

It barely risks a dem win.. the gop would slap another republican up there with an R and everyone will almost certainly vote that way..

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

I’m not saying the accusations are true, but a grown man pursuing and/or sleeping with/assaulting a 14 yearold is bad enough where I don’t care how long, nor how married he is today..

then file the charges.

Political motivated accusations are just that, and only that and without proof dies.
For all we know the known liar Nelson lady fantasized about Judge Moore 40 years ago, even told a girlfriend her fantasy and felt jilted from some chance meeting. Thats what some lonely and broken little girls do who have daddy issues. Divorce was a very big deal once.

It works like this. You have to believe him till you prove him wrong. You have to doubt her till proven right.
Past that, file criminal or civil charges. But get out of politics.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

It barely risks a dem win.. the gop would slap another republican up there with an R and everyone will almost certainly vote that way..

Nope.

Nothing except the Governor postponing the election would stop the election from being conducted with the ballots that have been printed. No other way can the ballots contain a different name. And Kay Ivey has not postponed the election and likely can't at this point, because the inspectors are already stationed ready for tomorrow.

That was the whole idea: get Moore to withdraw, too late to change the ballots. That way, Jones is running against no one. Even if he lost, he would win by default because his challenger quit.

Politics at it's dirtiest...

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Rumor, innuendo, gossip, suggestions.. mean nothing in the real world.

Sorry, but nothing I listed was rumor, innuendo, gossip or suggestions. Everything I listed was based on facts which is well documented and the recorded videos and tweets to prove it is just a click away! He sure doesn't prove any of his allegations of fake news or takes responsibility for his failures.

I totally get why people voted for Trump. But c'mon man, when are people going to realize this guy is not what he claims to be! He sure isn't intelligent, competent, has no self-control, hasn't proven he's such a great negotiator, he definitely isn't honest, and he acts like a 7 year-old child! He's angered many of our allies and has put us on the brink of nuclear war.

He's a billionaire who was supposed to relate to the majority of Americans who on average make less than 100,000 a year! He scammed hard working Americans thinking he was on their side. His tax plan was created to benefit himself and the rest of his corporate top 10 percent clan. Another trickle down economics ploy that didn't work when Reagan initiated it.

I really wished Trump was the real deal, but unfortunately he's not the competent and intelligent leader who can relate to the majority and can make the necessary changes that will benefit hard working Americans.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Fair enough, but ONLY if no one else can be added to the ballot, which I’m not sure is the case, but people don’t keep up with local races.. they just vote down the party line..

Roy Moore isn’t gonna make that state turn blue..

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

What a load of horse snip.

Prove the guys guilty in a court of law.

How bout that ?

Your GD right I don't support 'social justice'.

You're the one that said sexual predators are less dangerous than leftists.

Or did you not?

ETA: Aside from that being one of the most asinine statements I've ever encountered, if you really believe that, at least own it. Don't try to weasel out of it.
edit on 11-12-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

The only reason why they had a photo of Franken was because he was joking around. I don't even think he grabbed her chest. He was just pretending to do it. If this was done on stage, people would probably laugh and think nothing of it. However, their were other accusers that added credibility to the allegations.

If I play the "devils advocate" here... Lets say six witnesses see a murder being committed or an on the street mugging. They don't have a picture of the event, yet all of them describe the same description of the suspect and what he did. If you were the detective in the case, would you say "I need a photo or it didn't happen?" Or would you come to the conclusion that all these witnesses were lying?

I think not.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

As far as the story about the 14 year old -- I want that investigated whether he wins or loses.

The claim is that he was an assistant district attorney who targeted a child in a waiting area for family court, and whose mother was signing over custody to her father...and he allegedly got her contact info and then molested her?

Yeah...this is not an allegation that can be made without a thorough investigation in the public's interest.

We need to know whether that story is true or a lie.

Either way...it is a huge truth that needs to be uncovered. Even if the truth hurts.

edit on 12/11/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/11/2017 by MotherMayEye because: Reworded.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Fair enough, but ONLY if no one else can be added to the ballot, which I’m not sure is the case, but people don’t keep up with local races.. they just vote down the party line..

I know that's common in other areas of the country, but the majority here do not vote party line. They vote for the man, not the party. It's just that DNC antics and the last 8 years of Obama have made anyone associated with the DNC look like a problem.

That's why Moore won the primary. Strange was the Republican pick; the people rejected him because he hasn't proven himself over decades in the public eye like Moore.

Roy Moore isn’t gonna make that state turn blue..

I don't think he will either.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah, I don't care what party they are, I would not support a sexual predator! Please don't compare Monica and Bill who had a consensual relationship with trump and Moore . Fraken resigned for being accused of far less than Moore and trump are accused of.

So you're saying that all we have to do to keep the Democrats from regaining power is accuse all their candidates of sexual misconduct... good to know.
Franken is guilty by the way.

edit on 11-12-2017 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I agree.

"Trial by media" seems a tiny bit unconstitutional.

But what do I know.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I don't know. Ask the leftists who decided he had to go. Usually, they defend their own when this kind of behavior comes out. I guess this time they figured it was to their advantage to pretend they cared.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join