It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roy Moore wins election. . . Polls Wrong. . . The Trump Paradox

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Just another chance to prove her reputation is still worth less than dirt

She follows a typical pattern, that anyone paying attention will quickly see.

Lots of witnesses come out of the woodwork, she parades them on camera, she claims to have evidence but never presents it (or it isn't what she claimed it was) and then they disappear right back into the woodwork. They only reappear when Allred needs them to profess their lies.

The benefit for her is the money she is no doubt paid by the opposition of the people she attacks.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It's a sad day in America when people in this country are going to rejoice for immoral behavior and political double standards. I remember when conservatives here questioned if democrats were going to exhibit double standards and hypocrisy when Al Franken was faced with sexual misconduct allegations. Now that Franken did the right thing and resigned, conservatives like you are still justifying Moore's molestation of a 14 year-old, and a president who used his billionaire and celebrity status to grope women all for the sake of party and conservative beliefs.

Doing a victory dance if Roy Moore is elected shows how shallow Americans like you have become. It's the responsibility of all Americans, conservatives and democrats to hold our representative accountable. The people are not holding our elected officials accountable for their moral behavior or criminal offenses. The rejection of Hillary Clinton was the voter's way of holding her accountable for her criminal offenses. George W. Bush and members of his administration escaped criminal proceedings due to our representative not holding him accountable for his lies which resulted in the invasion of Iraq and over 5,000 military and innocent Iraqi civilians losing their lives.

This is business as usual. When the SHTF you'll have nobody else to blame but yourself.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

When the SHTF you'll have nobody else to blame but yourself.

All because he will do a dance?

Are you that preacher dude from footloose?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
Now that Franken did the right thing and resigned...

He did the 'right' thing if he is guilty of a substantive & meaningful amount of the accusations against him.

If he isn't, then I don't think he did the 'right' thing.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
quietly many many people are really sick of the liberal narrative driven into our heads everyday I mean a lot of people I for one am especially sick of it and I know a lot of others too

my feeling is that if it wasn't for that he wouldn't have won but since everyone is sick of it they ignored it and vote for him anyway

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

It's a sad day in America when people in this country are going to rejoice for immoral behavior and political double standards. I remember when conservatives here questioned if democrats were going to exhibit double standards and hypocrisy when Al Franken was faced with sexual misconduct allegations. Now that Franken did the right thing and resigned, conservatives like you are still justifying Moore's molestation of a 14 year-old, and a president who used his billionaire and celebrity status to grope women all for the sake of party and conservative beliefs.

Doing a victory dance if Roy Moore is elected shows how shallow Americans like you have become. It's the responsibility of all Americans, conservatives and democrats to hold our representative accountable. The people are not holding our elected officials accountable for their moral behavior or criminal offenses. The rejection of Hillary Clinton was the voter's way of holding her accountable for her criminal offenses. George W. Bush and members of his administration escaped criminal proceedings due to our representative not holding him accountable for his lies which resulted in the invasion of Iraq and over 5,000 military and innocent Iraqi civilians losing their lives.

This is business as usual. When the SHTF you'll have nobody else to blame but yourself.

Hah, you are so wrong because even before the SHTF i blame your type. I will dance that an otherwise honorable man overcame the salacious attempts to denigrate his character and the people he intends to represent believe him over politically motivated accusations and gossip.

There are no criminal or civil charges against him.
In fact if he is innocent, and yes i believe him, then YOU are acting criminally.
Anyone calling him a pedophile should be held accountable for their reprobate toungue as it them who are guilty, if he is truly innocent.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Just a coincidence Trump talks about groping women on the video and than 19 women accused him of groping them. The accusers are not hiding their faces nor their detailed accounts of their accusations.

You and your fellow supporters will find any way to justify and excuse Trump's behavior. Now lets blame Billy Bush for setting him up. He lost his job for just being there, no sexual allegations against him! Billy Bush didn't control what came out of his mouth. Your excuses are total B.S..

I really can't comprehend how people like you can be so brainwashed and ignorant when the lies and constant contradictions by Trump and his administration are so overwhelming. Trump said it best on the campaign trail "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters." In other words, he has blind loyalty from his supporters. The deflection and the excuses you've given him for his comments is following right in line with what he said on the campaign trail.

Both parties and this country will be on the losing end because of his incompetence. Congratulations, you're not doing this country any favors.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I hope Moore wins because this forum will have plenty of threads in the mudpit due to his policies.

I want entertainment value since it isn't my state.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Now that Franken did the right thing and resigned...

He did the 'right' thing if he is guilty of a substantive & meaningful amount of the accusations against him.

If he isn't, then I don't think he did the 'right' thing.

He did not resign....yet.
Let me be the first to say it. FRANKEN WILL NOT RESIGN if Roy Moore is elected. He will have the most convoluted reasoning where he cannot resign now that Moore is there and he has to champion all women to be there for them in protection from Judge Roy.

You heard it here first. Al Franken wants to be President. He will not resign

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: underwerks
I find it weird that people want to dance a victory dance because a grown man that's been known to date 14 year olds wins an election.

But, whatever.

At this point, I'm convinced most of the Trump/Roy Moore supporters have absolutely no idea what they are even arguing about. Just what the provided narrative leads them to believe.

Any other scum, no matter how awful, is better than Democrat.

That's pretty much what I take from all this.

That's correct, since the alternative is GUARANTEED to be much worse, and recent history proves it many times over.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

0 credibility but he became potus.

Really, I can't believe you even said that! You acknowledge he has "0" credibility yet this is what you support from an American president? Wow, Who cares if he's incompetent and has "0" credibility?? By your foolish perspective, he won, period, that's all that matters! Who cares if he's a pathological liar or doesn't have the moral principals this country was founded on. Who cares if he's incompetent about the basic system of how our government operates. Who cares if he's attacking a free press which was formed to protect the public from government corruption. Remember Watergate, it was the press that exposed that corruption. He has no business pointing his finger at the press when he himself lacks "0" credibility!

Ha, ha, ha, he has no credibility, but he won.... sounds like a 5 year-old's defense. You probably would feel right at home in North Korea praising and supporting a dictator who lies to his own citizens.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

a reply to: thesaneone

0 credibility but he became potus.

Really, I can't believe you even said that! You acknowledge he has "0" credibility yet this is what you support from an American president? Wow, Who cares if he's incompetent and has "0" credibility?? By your foolish perspective, he won, period, that's all that matters! Who cares if he's a pathological liar or doesn't have the moral principals this country was founded on. Who cares if he's incompetent about the basic system of how our government operates. Who cares if he's attacking a free press which was formed to protect the public from government corruption. Remember Watergate, it was the press that exposed that corruption. He has no business pointing his finger at the press when he himself lacks "0" credibility!

Ha, ha, ha, he has no credibility, but he won.... sounds like a 5 year-old's defense. You probably would feel right at home in North Korea praising and supporting a dictator who lies to his own citizens.

lol, chill dude, I promise tomorrow will still be here when you wake.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

I will dance that an otherwise honorable man overcame the salacious attempts to denigrate his character and the people he intends to represent believe him over politically motivated accusations and gossip.

He's not even close to being honorable!!!

1. Pathological Liar. - Not Honorable
2. Talks about groping women's genitals - Not Hornable
3. 19 Women accuse him of groping - Not Honorable
4. Lewd comments about his daughter - Not Honorable
5. Lewd comments and verbal attacks on women - Not Honorable
6. Five draft deferments for "bone spurs" - Not Honorable
7. Belittled the parents of a slain Muslim soldier - Not Honorable
8. Resorts to name calling when criticized - Childish and certainly not Honorable
9. Supports a candidate who is accused of molesting a 14 year-old girl - Not Honorable
10. Refused to condemn white supremacy and lied about knowing David Duke - Not Honorable
11. Not taking responsibility for his own failures and deflecting attention to other political figures - Not Honorable
12. Wasn't honest about his business dealings, bankruptcies, numerous lawsuits - Not Honorable

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I give Moore the benefit of the doubt.

Considering watching the left before and a year after the last election.

SInking to ever lower levels to get power back.

Sexual predators are no where near danerous as predatory leftism.

Will Moore win ?

50/50 odd with IMO the damage has been done.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I have heard the exact opposite . That Moore is leading in the polls reguardless of the accusations..

(Off topic..

The way the right wing media just lied anbout the “forged yearbook” is just as disgusting as those pretending Moore’s story about the first time he saw his wife, was proof he likes them young...)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Thankfully, Alabama has voter ID laws in place and still uses paper ballots... it's going to take more than buses to throw this one!

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Moore is a racist, according to some flyers.

Thank the dems for lowering the bar into the cellar.

Kennedy and clinton, pillars of morality. Ted and jack.

I believe DB.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Multiple accusations have more credibility than a single accusation. Would anyone even question 2 or even 3 witnesses if this issue was about a murder? We're not talking about witnesses just seeing a white light in the sky. These accusers are putting their names and integrity on the line. Not only that, they had direct contact with him and relayed their experience with close friends. The same thing has happened with Trump, Moore and Conyers.

These are elected officials and they should be held accountable for their actions, period. There would have been absolutely no multiple accusations, if there wasn't smoke.

He was a comedian, and I'm sure more than anything he was acting out for a humorous laugh. He seemed like a nice guy.
However, there's a fine line when you trespass on personal space. People make mistakes, but you also have to take responsibility and the consequences for your actions. A majority of these elected officials are multi-millionaires, so I doubt any of them would experience the devastation effects of losing their job like the majority of hardworking Americans. So really, I have no sympathy for any of them.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Ok, stay focused, breat...
I am talking about Judge Roy Moore and the election tomorrow.
What are you talking about, Hillary's book?

Dude, you are rabid with this obsession.
reply to: WeRpeons

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I think if they find an actual photo of Moore doing what Franken did, then he should resign ... right after he wins and everyone knows his seat is safe. After all, Dayton is going to appoint another Democrat to fill Franken's seat. In this case, Moore resigning now leaves only a Democrat to contest the vote giving Alabamans no choice of representative at all which is likely all by design.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join