It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roy Moore wins election. . . Polls Wrong. . . The Trump Paradox

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
www.foxnews.com...

The day before the election, some polls have Doug Jones 10 points ahead of Roy Moore.

All that does is tell me that Roy Moore is going to win.

Why?

The Trump Paradox.

The media has been relentless on Moore. Right or wrong, they have been on Moore like white on rice. And the people of Alabama aren't stupid. They don't want to be publically for someone who is caricatured so poorly in the media.

So they lie.

They lie like the rug on top of my head.

They lie and the media perpetuates the lie, thus generating more lies, then reported by the media.

It's a big lying feedback loop.

Just like little Donny Trumplings.

Christ! It's been just a year and people have forgotten.

So good or bad, right or wrong. . . a full day before the election, I'm calling it for Judge Roy "Call me Spanky" Moore.

If I'm wrong, I will be back here to apologize.

If I'm right?

I will dance the victory dance of my peoples!

But, but...that's a Fox News own poll...it's bound to be wrong!!!
That dyut is affecting your lid!

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: underwerks
I find it weird that people want to dance a victory dance because a grown man that's been known to date 14 year olds wins an election.

But, whatever.

At this point, I'm convinced most of the Trump/Roy Moore supporters have absolutely no idea what they are even arguing about. Just what the provided narrative leads them to believe.

Any other scum, no matter how awful, is better than Democrat.

That's pretty much what I take from all this.

Let's not pretend that there aren't plenty of people who feel that way about Republicans.

But I saw it happen with Claire McCaskill here. She campaigned all about how she was an "independent" voice who wanted to "represent Missourians" and she would "listen to us" and "do the people's will." All any of that means is that she goes to DC and votes exactly in lock step with the Democrats, so if you don't believe in the party line Democrat beliefs, you can't vote for her.

So, yeah, that means if it comes down to her and Roy Moore or Todd Akin again ... I know what I have to do if I want a chance of being represented because she certainly doesn't.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I don't think Moore is gonna be able to pull this off.

The damage is done and, quite frankly, I still don't know the truth here.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I find it weird that people want to dance a victory dance because a grown man that's been known to date 14 year olds wins an election.

But, whatever.

At this point, I'm convinced most of the Trump/Roy Moore supporters have absolutely no idea what they are even arguing about. Just what the provided narrative leads them to believe.

The lady across the street said it was 9 year olds. Then he beat them to keep them quiet. He is a mean man

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

But, whatever.

I'm not doing the dance of victory for Moore, just doing it if I'm right.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

But, whatever.

I'm beginning to think you do this dance often...for no reason. Hope it doesn't bother the neighbors.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah, I don't care what party they are, I would not support a sexual predator! Please don't compare Monica and Bill who had a consensual relationship with trump and Moore . Fraken resigned for being accused of far less than Moore and trump are accused of.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

And if he wins, and is guilty of what he's accused of?

Anything goes as long as you all are *winning*, right?

The party of morality ladies and gentlemen.

*slow clap*

I could be wrong but if Moore is guilty he will probably resign.
Then the republicans will choose a replacement.
So it's a win for the republicans.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

But, whatever.

I'm beginning to think you do this dance often...for no reason. Hope it doesn't bother the neighbors.

Hell, I do the Dance of Victory if I'm alive in the morning.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Yeah, I don't care what party they are, I would not support a sexual predator! Please don't compare Monica and Bill who had a consensual relationship with trump and Moore . Fraken resigned for being accused of far less than Moore and trump are accused of.

Bill raped women.

Have a nice day.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

But, whatever.

Any other scum, no matter how awful, is better than Democrat.

That's pretty much what I take from all this.

then you need to go live in a country where they only have scums for politicians, like Russia......they love shi**ty rulers, you'll fit right in

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

*slow clap*

So as long as your party wins the character of the candidate doesn't matter? Don't bother answering. I just realized that was rhetorical.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

*slow clap*

So as long as your party wins the character of the candidate doesn't matter? Don't bother answering. I just realized that was rhetorical.

The party of morality, as I said.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Didn't know I had a party.
That's for the update.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Trump is accused of raping 2 women and his ex wife he did rape, while ripping her "fistfuls" Of hair out...

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I too think he's going to win. Luntz has a focus group of Alabama voters with general consensus of the 40 year old accusations being bs.

Media heads will explode tomorrow.

Meh, should be a fun circus show.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I hope moore wins....that way us democrats can have side by side pictures and the sound bites of trump and moore, in EVERY campaign against EVERY republican running in 2018

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

*slow clap*

Since there hasn't been time to do a proper trial on this and the character of the candidate in question is more or less where it is thanks to the "court" of public opinion?

I'd feel different had the allegations been brought forward at less politically advantageous time for his opponent and his opponent's party.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
I hope moore wins....that way us democrats can have side by side pictures and the sound bites of trump and moore, in EVERY campaign against EVERY republican running in 2018

I see you're riding penis in 2018 too?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Was this divined with the power of positive drinking?

Jim Lahey, is that you?

LMAO, "let the liquor do the thinking, bud"

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join