It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘If homosexuality is OK, so is pedophilia,’ former Oklahoma City mayor tells TV show

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Now you have sex with trains ?

Son of frogman coming out...

Yes ... yes, it is a thing. Siderodromophilia.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: amazing
So much stupid in this thread and fear. LOL

Wow. Many of you are probably bummed out you don't live in ISIS controlled territory or Saudi Arabia where they can publicly kill homosexuals.

I find it odd that when Muslims hate gays, lefties stand up for them under the guise of tolerance but if a former mayor says something similar, he's a hateful bigot.

But I'm an independent. I don't like it when Muslims hate homosexuals. I think Islam is a horrible religion full of hate and violence. Having said that, I think this former mayor belongs in Isis. He is a hateful bigot and that kind of idiotic thinking doesn't belong in America in this day and age.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Wow. Many of you are probably bummed out you don't live in ISIS controlled territory or Saudi Arabia where they can publicly kill homosexuals.

For a pedophile that would be the place to be. They have no age of consent the only rule is you have to be married to have sex. And they can get married at 8 orr 9. Different societies have different morals.

Sounds like a place Roy Moore would enjoy.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

what? Trains? That's just weird!

No, i have been thinking about my families polygamist history..and...wait
lets go back for a second. Are you guys saying that for it to be genetic it can only be about sexual attraction only? Because that disturbs this logjc train (ahhh, i worked trains in there after all).
I am coming out (unless its true that it has to be sexual attraction only)

I am trans-polygamist. It is in my jeans.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

For a pedophile that would be the place to be. They have no age of consent the only rule is you have to be married to have sex. And they can get married at 8 orr 9. Different societies have different morals.

Sounds like a place Roy Moore would enjoy.
You know it's on the fringe for being an example but.

I'm kinda older now. And I remember how my parents talked about things back when i was a kid. Culture was way different.
And in the south it was very different, culturally.

Here's a thought train to wander. If i wanted to marry and have a wife for life where would i look?
A smart and diligent sort would first consider the character of those he would consider for this important decision. A woman who sleeps around, ESPECIALLY BACK THEN would not be even a consideration. Sorry, it is just true. I am obviously giving the benefit of the doubt to motives only being of good intention of course.

Before i go on let me preface that because of the f****d up sexual market in the west today, i won't be marrying anyone that has been with more than 6 partners. Yeah, that's right, I am alone. Trust is big with me.

So, if I was looking for a wife for life in that culture only young women need apply.
I want to emphasize a point. It is amazing how many women think a man needs to be challenged. "What, you are not up for the challenge" is code for spinster cat lady.

So, men actually seek out a mate for life through marriage. And marrying a virgin was a wise choice in that respects. And women in their late 20 unmarried was rare, and...
...it was a different culture. Women marrying at 16 was actually common, especially in the south. The laws in Alabama actually had the age of 16 for consent if i am not mistaken.

That was the age where women started to marry. For men too. But if you were to convince a young woman to marry you over another, your job as a man was to project the image of provider. That required hard work towards becoming a man in providing home and security. It meant you had to spend years learning a trade or profession and earning the respect.

So men used to marry later, women earlier.

I believe this is the grey area being addressed and exploited. Saying Roy Moore is a rapist because of a proven liars lies is a crime, a very serious crime if he is innocent.
Calling him a pedophile is witch hunt name calling.

I say all this because i believe Roy Moores crime is he wanted to marry a virgin. I don't believe he could ever admit this in our present culture. It really is crazy to watch everyone pretend to understand this subjective morality thing we are doing.

I swear if Roy Moore was to admit he dated only virgins they would tar and feather him, and then punish him further.

Now this is all speculation of course

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMZA
a reply to: GuidedKill

Oh i know it coming

To date not one member of the LBGTQTIACAPOWKRMFNTGOIWDHFJPAJSDLNWRFISDOFNSDFSDFSDFGUTNEIOERGVSODNWEFIOH+ community can explain to me why they don't accept pedophiles and people that are into bestiality.

What utter absolute and complete hate-filled nonsense. You should be ashamed sir.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I'm going to guess that this guys opinion matters to some one, some where?

I'm also going to guess that he's an ex-mayor for a very good reason. Exhibit one is in the OP.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMZA

Though I agree with you that there is no way to diagnose a 4 year old as trans.. it’s just as bold a statement to say they parent convinced them of it either..

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

You think that this practice (which has only started in the last 2-3 years, and never throughout recorded history) is acceptable?

Young children are still developing and don't need to be pumped full of crap: which includes filling their bodies or heads with crap.

At least let them have a normal childhood. They can experiment with being "edgy" and "pop" once they get through basic human development.

What a dazed and confused society we unfortunately live in. This trans-BS is just that: child abuse when applied to children. These children expect their parents to protect them, not to acquise to every random demand and thought. Kids don't know what they want until they reach a certain age: which is why there is an age of consent, a legal drinking/smoking age, a legal driving age, etc.

Are you really trying to argue that someone who can't drive, get a job, join the military, drink a beer, smoke a cigarrette or enjoy an evening out with drinks is able to decide their gender (which is biological BTW, not a choice)?

Liberalism at its finest. Which isn't very "fine" at all.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
As outlandish as this former mayors statement is....

It's coming.

The mere idea of gay "marriage" was outlandish not so long ago.

But, we all notice that the transformation is "step by step", leading towards the enivitable.

Like Alester Crowley used to say "Do what thou wilt, shall be the whole of the law."

That ultimate freedom to do one's will "is coming."

For sure.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Bigotry still persists equally as much in the liberal world as well so much that the words allegation and guilty have become synonymous. How dare conservatives have moral opinions that conflict with liberals.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yes ... yes, it is a thing. Siderodromophilia.

Lol, backaseatatopia, erh eeh erh eeh erh eeh (leaf spring accompaniment)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

I am trans-polygamist. It is in my jeans.

Them crusty jeans, I split my genes too.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I'm just waiting on multiple wives....3 or 4 would do the trick.

Oh man..why..no one deserves that kind of pain.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Surely not the wives.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

A former Oklahoma City mayor

Nuff said.

I seriously doubt you've even been there or know anything about the people of OKC.
Nobody even talks about Ron Norick any more. He doesn't represent anything but himself.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Haha, for sure..it would be painful for all involved

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

meanwhile - in the real world

civilised societies are increasingly tolerant of homosexuality [ legalised same sex mariage , etc etc etc ] yet even the accusation of peadohilia leads to witch-hunts

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Well, pedophilia is different from homosexuality. So is sexual abuse of any sort.

You know.

edit on 12/12/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: IridiumFlareMadness

Exactly, he's a nobody, so who cares what his opinion is.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join