It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘If homosexuality is OK, so is pedophilia,’ former Oklahoma City mayor tells TV show

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

If we are being told that sexual orientation is genetic...

This is in regards to attraction to a male or female (or both)... not a child or adult.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: amazing
So much stupid in this thread and fear. LOL

Wow. Many of you are probably bummed out you don't live in ISIS controlled territory or Saudi Arabia where they can publicly kill homosexuals.

I find it odd that when Muslims hate gays, lefties stand up for them under the guise of tolerance but if a former mayor says something similar, he's a hateful bigot.

No one stands up for Muslims hating gays. Stop lying.

We can't judge because then it's anti-Islam. If someone posts something about gays getting tossed off buildings, it is a Muslim bashing thread, not about how gays get horribly abused by Muslims in certain parts of the world.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

This is in regards to attraction to a male or female (or both)... not a child or adult.

How do you know? What if sexual attraction is genetic ... is genetic? I have yet to see a definitive study that says it actually is, btw, only assertions. I don't think anyone really knows.

For one thing, twin studies do not show a strong genetic component to it and never have.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's all about context of the post. If the people posting those threads were HONESTLY trying to call into question the minority of muslims that do this instead of imply that all Muslims in general want to throw gays off of rooftops then things would be different. But they don't. Most of these threads are from notorious anti-Muslim posters and are framed in a such a way as to accuse all Muslims of that activity. Of course I'm sure you already knew this, you are just pretending ignorance.
edit on 11-12-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

How do you know? What if sexual attraction is genetic ... is genetic? I have yet to see a definitive study that says it actually is, btw, only assertions. I don't think anyone really knows.

For one thing, twin studies do not show a strong genetic component to it and never have.

I don’t know. I’m inclined to believe homosexuality can be both a genetic thing or an environmental thing (prison/old Navy stories)...
Instead of ruling out one or the other, I believe both to be true.

However that wasn’t my point in the first place.

The poster I responded to said that based on the theory that same-sex attraction is genetic, why wouldn’t paedophilia be the same...
& my response was to highlight that the theory is used in regards to male & female, not children & adults.

It seems that the only people who suggest a paedophilic link to genetics are in fact paedophiles themselves, and a handful of “advocates” who I’m sure are just paedophiles trying to normalise their abhorrent lives.
edit on 11-12-2017 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2017 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Ah yes.

They used to be friends. I'm sure that both Trump And Clinton both flew on the jet possibly together at times. And traveled to Eptsteins private island.

But the current issue is with the current president. Not slick willy. At least for now.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

It seems that the only people who suggest a paedophilic link to genetics are in fact paedophiles themselves, and a handful of “advocates” who I’m sure are just paedophiles trying to normalise their abhorrent lives.

And homophobes trying to manufacture a link to a strawman they came up with involving gays and pedophiles.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Really? How many gay people have knocked on your door demanding you accept their lifestyle? I can't think of a single time that has happened to me.

I had some Seventh-day Adventist do this that looked kind of gay, so does that count?

edit on 11-12-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: TheMZA
Meanwhile...convincing your child that it is trans and getting it on hormone therapy is not at all abuse.

You do know there's a difference between sexuality and sexual orientation, right? You're doing the same as this tool. Equating two things that have nothing to do with each other.

As to this guy:

Glad to see that there are still legacy morons here on ATS; long hiatus, obviously not long enough....

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Really? How many gay people have knocked on your door demanding you accept their lifestyle? I can't think of a single time that has happened to me.

I had some Seventh-day Adventist do this that looked kind of gay, so does that count?

You tell me. Is preaching Seventh Day Adventist gospel the same as demanding homosexual tolerance to you?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Wow. Many of you are probably bummed out you don't live in ISIS controlled territory or Saudi Arabia where they can publicly kill homosexuals.

Come on, in the Middle East you can be gay up to age 35 when you become a full adult, after that they may kill you, but then you have Bacha bāzī Thursdays (willing boy) that is not gay if it is done on Thursday since on Friday you can become all clean again...see how advance they are sexually over there?

edit on 11-12-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

I find it odd that when Muslims hate gays, lefties stand up for them under the guise of tolerance but if a former mayor says something similar, he's a hateful bigot.

No one stands up for Muslims hating gays. Stop lying.

That's a nice rock you live under.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Why?

Because bestiality and pedophilia is how the homosexuality bigots deflect from the conversation to elicit moral outrage.
i am doing it to diflect away from the polygamy issue

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: ketsuko

Problem is that it does affect people like you and I because they won't leave us alone. We will be made to care.

There's no gay Jehovah's Witnesses?

That is almost what i was thinking except my thought was ...

" wait, WHAT? Are you saying the JW's are gay?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

You tell me. Is preaching Seventh Day Adventist gospel the same as demanding homosexual tolerance to you?

Don't know...they looked kind of gay...the key is don't let them speak...

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz
And polygamy, my favorite. I think it's part of my genetic identity being in my family history. I was born this way. I have the polygamist gene.

I feel polygamist marriages will happen before animals, pederast and the last marriages will be pedophile marriages. It's only fair polygamist first since we were allready for if just a century ago. I think Warren Jeffs got a bad rap.

a reply to: intrptr

You got the pollywog Gene and Jeffs is your dad?

Thats a good rap.

i got them Pollywog blues...
Jeffs wants to marry me kids too...

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
This guy is wrong, homosexuality is between two consenting adults, while pedophilia involves taking advantage of an underage child. If this guy really thinks that pedophilia is okay and if Republicans seriously think pedophilia is okay, that's a bold move for a party that was recently trying to accuse Democrats of running a secret pedophile ring.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

In order to really understand it, we would have to actually understand the full mechanics of sexual attraction and we don't. People who want a genetic excuse or answer want it to be simple and unassailable.

The reality is that there is such a range of things that triggers sexual response in humans that I think it's wrong to say that there is some difference between male/female attraction as opposed to attractions triggered by the various ages of the objects of your personal lusts. I mean we are talking about a race where people can get their jollies from trees (dendrophilia) and all other manner of strange things that you would never suspect could get a rise out of you.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Yeah, i kinda forgot he was marrying them off young.

I'm riding with this polygamist train to the end of the line though.
I am coming out. I am a trans now i think.

reply to: intrptr

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Now you have sex with trains ?

Son of frogman coming out...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join