It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘If homosexuality is OK, so is pedophilia,’ former Oklahoma City mayor tells TV show

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
a reply to: TheMZA

Oh good. Another troll poster that does nothing but spew hateful nonsense. We really needed another one of those.

Are you feeling threatened that this poster will corner your market then?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Problem is that it does affect people like you and I because they won't leave us alone. We will be made to care.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Why?

Because bestiality and pedophilia is how the homosexuality bigots deflect from the conversation to elicit moral outrage.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Problem is that it does affect people like you and I because they won't leave us alone. We will be made to care.

Really? How many gay people have knocked on your door demanding you accept their lifestyle? I can't think of a single time that has happened to me.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Why?

Because bestiality and pedophilia is how the homosexuality bigots deflect from the conversation to elicit moral outrage.

Dude I wrote a entire thread about how we have these members among us the other day.

They filled it with so much hate the mods shut it down.

They are like a parasite that has taken over ATS.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Yea. I can only take ATS in small doses these days.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Try it with alcohol. Doctor's orders.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I've neved understood how these people confuse the fact that pedophiles include men who mollest girls. In this case perhaps they want to ignore a certain politician who the GOP recently got accused of this

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Humphries is a doofus

Contrary to the back and forth here. I'm from Oklahoma, and there are very few anti-gay voices here. I live in the center of the state, in farm country and I work with several LGBT, even family members.

The hick/christian stereotype is old and kinda funny, but times have changed and its not near as bad as the coastals like to protray it.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Try it with alcohol. Doctor's orders.

My medicine is a BIT different if you catch my drift. *wink wink nudge nudge*

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

My medicine is a BIT different if you catch my drift. *wink wink nudge nudge*

Dayquil?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Really? How many gay people have knocked on your door demanding you accept their lifestyle? I can't think of a single time that has happened to me.

There's no gay Jehovah's Witnesses?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I tried that once but I couldn't find the right stuff... uh... err... No I've never abused that before.

link   
First, who is this guy and why do we care?

I'm just waiting on multiple wives....3 or 4 would do the trick.

edit on 11-12-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian Never understood this fixation from conservatives and religious zealots

i have. they're closet cases themselves. protesteth-ing too much and all that.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Really?

I actually thought it was a fairly productive discussion. We were discussing what is and is not what you were discussing.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

There's no gay Jehovah's Witnesses?

Not if they have anything to say about it:
Jehovah's Witnesses & homosexuality behavior

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

originally posted by: Southern Guardian Never understood this fixation from conservatives and religious zealots

i have. they're closet cases themselves. protesteth-ing too much and all that.

Oh, yes ... you have caught me ... I am carrying a secret torch for hawt, hawt women, so much so that I'm very much in love with my husband.

link   

originally posted by: Southern GuardianNever understood this fixation from conservatives and religious zealots with what two consenting adults choose to do

Well, consenting adults.. when are people 'adults'? And what is 'consent'? I have met young people that are physically adult. Some are mentally adult. But not all of them were legally adult. Likewise, I have met people that are legally adult, but are not nor ever will be mentally adult. So, if a legally adult averagely intelligent person convinces a legally adult person with an IQ of 60 to have sex, is that 'sex between adults'? If a physically mature person has sex with another physically mature person - but both are under 18 - is that consent? What if both are under 18, but highly gifted and stable? And regardless of what the one with the lower IQ says - was it consent if they are say two standard deviations apart? If both have a low IQ and agree - is it consent then? Now, probably intelligence is just one thing to be regarded - what about emotional stability? Self esteem? Interpersonal and intrapersonal factors? Culture? Religion?

It really isn't easy.

So, though I agree with your opinion that religious zealots and conservatives are overly certain what to judge acceptable and what not - let's not make the same mistake on our side.

link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I'm sure rich and powerful people would love some of these laws removed.

Just like Trumps friend billionaire Epstein...... Who Trump used to fly on his plane... probably visited his island as well.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join