It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘If homosexuality is OK, so is pedophilia,’ former Oklahoma City mayor tells TV show

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Its not marginalizing.........its putting things into perspective. Its weighting across a platform. Who's opinion matters more? A Senator from Oklahoma, or the barber in podunk? If an Oklahoma Senator had said something like this.....I'd take a far more meaningful look at what was said.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I love these guys, i really do.

It is like they have no actual point to make but they feel they need to say something to be "right".

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMZA
a reply to: GuidedKill

Oh i know it coming

To date not one member of the LBGTQTIACAPOWKRMFNTGOIWDHFJPAJSDLNWRFISDOFNSDFSDFSDFGUTNEIOERGVSODNWEFIOH+ community can explain to me why they don't accept pedophiles and people that are into bestiality.

Maybe because you invented a strawman and are demanding that other people adhere to it instead of actually having the compassion and understanding to attempt to understand the other argument to know if your statement holds any merit or not.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

What was the strawman exactly?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMZA

Suggesting that LGBT community (your snarky way of representing them has been noted too) should accept pedophilia and bestiality then remarking about being surprised they aren't.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Meanwhile...convincing your child that it is trans and getting it on hormone therapy is not at all abuse.

How do people like you actually function day to day with stupid ideas like this

You should know.
😜

(post by TheMZA removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Are you now just basically stalking me round the boards??

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Suggesting that LGBT community (your snarky way of representing them has been noted too) should accept pedophilia and bestiality then remarking about being surprised they aren't.

Well why shouldn't they? I can keep an animal in an area not much bigger than its body for it's entire life, cut it's throat and butcher it. But having sex with it is "wrong" because it can't consent. Is being attracted to animals a choice?

That is as disgusting as your views on homosexuality.

People like you are vile.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Meanwhile...convincing your child that it is trans and getting it on hormone therapy is not at all abuse.

Who is convincing their children of this and forcing them to receive hormone therapy?

Don't worry, I'll wait for you to prove your claims.

What's that? This is nothing more than a hyperbolic statement designed to discredit and instill fear?

You don't say!

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Because they never claimed to support that concept (hence why this is called a strawman). If you support pedophilia or bestiality, do you, but don't lump the LGBTQ community into this just because you are too lazy to understand what the acronym means or what demands they want. All it shows is your own ignorance and that your opinion probably isn't worth listening to.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

“Fear”

His avatar says it all.

It’s interesting because I have spent a bit of time researching white supremacy groups online and the symbol in his avatar comes from a band called fear but they stopped using it as much because of its similarities to the swastika, now from what I have seen it’s a symbol used by the far right to represent fear.

Just sayin.

edit on 11-12-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Can actually see his point from one aspect. If we are being told that sexual orientation is genetic and we have no control on who we are attracted to then a pedophile is just doing what they are supposed to do. As societies expand their definitions of acceptable behavior you are lead to wonder where it will stop and why? As a society we are being forced to accept some very strange notions rght now like gender fluidity. When i grew up there was only two now there are 13 and you can choose what you want to be. Silly me i thought gender had to do with x and y chromosome how could my teachers have been so wrong.

Now as i see it if someone truly cares about morality for them there is no difference for them and they wonder why this is ok and not that. Thats fine me personally i dont care enough one way or the other what society does or what people think is normal as long as it doesnt effect me.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

No where does that article say that kid is taking hormones for the transition.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

a reply to: RomeByFire

www.wnd.com...

A story from last year, that happened in Australia.

Stop the presses! It's a global pandemic!

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

No where does that article say that kid is taking hormones for the transition.

We are all kind of falling into their trap.

TheMZA has turned this thread from the disgusting comments of the guy in the OP to a thread about sexual identity and homosexuality.

Why?

It fits with their aganda, this is what the right do, they send trolls like this guy to stir up hate.

I think we should just start ignoring him now that it’s clear there is a agenda at play

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I have a different theory. It's a kid done with his exams today. Failed most likely.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I have a different theory. It's a kid done with his exams today. Failed most likely.

Awww but I like my tin foil hat

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

This statement is such nonsense, but it doesn't surprise me that it got a bunch of stars.

If it has to do with sex in some way, then it's perfectly OK according to today's mores.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join