It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘If homosexuality is OK, so is pedophilia,’ former Oklahoma City mayor tells TV show

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It’s also really sick to compare it to homosexuality.

To be clear I agree. But if you are born homo and born hetero or born in the wrong body are you born a pedo?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMZA

originally posted by: Saiker
The key in any relationship is it involves 2 consenting adults. pedophilia involves a predator and has nothing to do with sexuality. Liberals should not paint conservatives with such a broad brush as to be stereotypical.

You are confusing sex and attraction. Most men are sexually attracted to beautiful models but many settle for their fat wives.

Unfortunately women are not attracted to stupid men on the internet.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMZA

Oh good. Another troll poster that does nothing but spew hateful nonsense. We really needed another one of those.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This mayor is straight up wrong. SMFH.

link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: intrepid

Meanwhile...convincing your child that it is trans and getting it on hormone therapy is not at all abuse.

You do know there's a difference between sexuality and sexual orientation, right? You're doing the same as this tool. Equating two things that have nothing to do with each other.

As to this guy:

While they may be apples and oranges the poster has a point.

Maybe for a different thread but still a point.

He could wear a hat to cover it up.

link   

The key in any relationship is it involves 2 consenting adults. pedophilia involves a predator and has nothing to do with sexuality. Liberals should not paint conservatives with such a broad brush as to be stereotypical.

You are confusing sex and attraction. Most men are sexually attracted to beautiful models but many settle for their fat wives.

You could have just said "you are right"

link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

The one who didn't understand what I wrote. I never said they're all idiots. I just pointed out that it really doesn't matter what they think. There are people living in adobe huts in the Chihuahuan Desert waiting for the return of Quetzalcoatl.

What does it matter?

link   

Meanwhile...convincing your child that it is trans and getting it on hormone therapy is not at all abuse.

Part of the problem is that gay activists have been pushing for normalization instead of acceptance. What I mean by that is that it isn't enough for people to just accept that two dudes or two gals may like doing the nasty. We have to put it in children's books and push all manner of freakishness as normal behavior. I can't just accept a normal gay couple, I have to also have to accept the guy who likes to wear women's clothes and get breast implants.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Never mind the allegations of pedophilia and other sexual harassment cases GOP members are facing and have faced,

While of course, we're expected to totally over look the sexual harassment cases Democrat members are facing and have faced.

And again, I'd have to ask.............Its Oklahoma! Really, and honestly.........WHO CARES? Where IS Oklahoma? What anyone in Oklahoma thinks or says will never, ever be of any harm to anyone on the "Coasts" and stop worrying that somehow some Oklahoma "bigot" is going to harm you in Boston or NYC..........they couldn't FIND Boston or NYC and any of them smart enough to find those cities aren't dumb enough to go there!

Wow ...

I mean really that is how you want to go, I grew up on the coast I prefer the people in the middle of the country its a lot more honest, Id rather a bigot talk smack than hide in the back room it makes it easy to figure out who to avoid and what business to not spend money in.

Lots of people on the coast will cozy up to you say what you want to hear until they need you out of the way then they will sink you in a heart beat.

link   
The liberal conundrum, what if an adult identifies as a child and the child identifies as an adult and they have sex. Is the child who identifies as an adult the pedo?

link   

originally posted by: notsure1
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It’s also really sick to compare it to homosexuality.

To be clear I agree. But if you are born homo and born hetero or born in the wrong body are you born a pedo?

Massive question on so many levels.

I think sexual orientation is a product of environmental so I would say no.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

You could have just said "you are right"

I could have a third nipple surgically affixed to my chest but I'm not doing that either.

link   

Dude your using the wrong websites!

link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Oh good. Another troll poster that does nothing but spew hateful nonsense. We really needed another one of those.

What was "hateful"?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

But if you did, you could be a topless psychic!

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: GuidedKill

The one who didn't understand what I wrote. I never said they're all idiots. I just pointed out that it really doesn't matter what they think. There are people living in adobe huts in the Chihuahuan Desert waiting for the return of Quetzalcoatl.

What does it matter?

So who's opinion matters then? We know not people from Oklahoma or the desert, so who else do you marginalize?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

well, at least now i know what to blame. I was worried it was my looks

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

What was "hateful"?

Your hate for liberals(or the fantasy that you all have and call liberals) drips from every comment you make.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

What was "hateful"?

Your hate for liberals(or the fantasy that you all have and call liberals) drips from every comment you make.

So you are trying to say you got nothin. Fair enough.

Just to be clear i really don't care about anything enough to hate it

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

What was "hateful"?

So you are trying to say you got nothin. Fair enough.

Just to be clear i really don't care about anything enough to hate it

Keep telling yourself that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join