It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘If homosexuality is OK, so is pedophilia,’ former Oklahoma City mayor tells TV show

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ShamnaOahu
you have just raised the intelligence level of the entire ats catalouge of forums

proud to meet ya.....this thread is spillin the beans on how some think...I'm surprised some don't realize they shouldn't say anything about our children but God love them.....they can't show sanctity for the kids then that's tellin on themselves

edit on 13-12-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
deer lord, why does everything on this hellsite have to involve a bunch of you being cruel about trans people?
you're so goddamn obsessed with us it's honestly unseemly.
and so many of the same people, asking "ohhh just an innocent question" ....except i've seen you getting answers to these exact questions, over and over and over, for what's getting into years now. it's not cute.

now listen up, stones-for-brains, i'm gonna put this real simple and then i'm gonna leave y'all to your playpen.

homosexuality may or may not be genetic. we really don't know at this point. maybe one day we will but for now what matters is this; it involves two adults, capable of consent, making informed decisions about their own bodies. Regardless of how they Got the Gay, it is between two adults, does not harm anyone, and is therefore their own business for you to keep out of.

pedophilia may or may not be genetic. we really don't know at this point. maybe one day we will but for now what matters is this; it involves children, not capable of consent or making decisions about their own bodies, and as such can not be tolerated. Regardless of whether they're born that way or not, it does harm to children and will never be okay.

do you
do you see the difference here?
sometimes you can be born with a thing and it's okay
that doesn't mean everything anyone can be born with is also okay.

ok, this isn't funny anymore! I am tired of all the bigotry. And this... coming from another trans person. WHYYYYY?
Is everyone around here a polyphobe?
I feel I have more genetic rights to this arg than you do and you simply dismiss me, no you did morethan that. You pre-supposed and insulted my ancestors. Yes, that's right. I have proof my mothers fathers parents were polygamists. I always knew I was a polygamist but never had the courage to admit it till recently.

I got it figured out now after engaging in another thread here and i now have the missing pieces.
I am goi g to do it with contracts. 18 year contracts for children to avoid all the crazy alimony issues for starters.
Non-disclosure agreements and intellectual property agreements a must and the coup de'etat, non-competition agreements because I am not a cuck and hypergamy sucks!

Anyway I feel i can genealogically prove my genetic predisposition and who are you to say who is born what way? I feel you took a personal shot at me there.
Think how i feel? I won't feel completed till i have 4 wives. One,nahhhhhh
2, they will gang up on me,nah
3, 2 will gang up on the other.
4, just right.

Now all i have to do is wait it out politically and if luck would have it, another world war to create me some male scarecity

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

I think you may have jumped the gun there, I don't see how that poster was demeaning polygamy.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMZA

Come on, admit it. That felt like an amazing argument, didn't it?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I am not being stubborn im just trying to figure this out , is the argument that (i think we both agree on) gender really shouldn't matter , but some how matters to everyone hence the reason why so many people are confused about gender , trans , issues.

Sorry if Ive come across stubborn or whatever its not my intention

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: TheMZA
Meanwhile...convincing your child that it is trans and getting it on hormone therapy is not at all abuse.

How do people like you actually function day to day with stupid ideas like this
How is it that "people like you" are simply unaware that there's s trend these days in both education and social media to push an agenda of confusing massive numbers of children about their gender identity? I've seen the textbooks putting boy heads on girl bodies. Wth is wrong with people they don't understand what this is doing on a massive scale and thst its deliberate! On the level of conspiracy theory....Illuminati activity.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Only if we all get to throw rocks at the entitled pedophiles.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Me to I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Me to I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Hey ya wanna know what's cool about that is, Lauren Southern identifies as an attack helicopter too. I wonder now, because I assumed you were male. Sorry if I misidentified you.

My personal pronoun I've chosen is "guvinah" or "governer" inthe Us. I think it's cool if you say it in a thick british accent.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I think you may have jumped the gun there, I don't see how that poster was demeaning polygamy.
there were obvious microaggressions peppered throughout the post

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I mean yeah, but it looked like the poster was calling out transphobes and not so much polygamists. I didn't even see the poster use any form of the word "polygamy" in the post.
edit on 13-12-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I mean yeah, but it looked like the poster was calling out transphobes and not so much polygamists. I didn't even see the poster use any form of the word "polygamy" in the post.
ok, before even going over the post in question. It is offensive to me that you assume there is only 1partner. In fact the word partner is seriously bigoted language.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Huh? I didn't even use the word "partner"; let alone talk about there only be one of them. What are you doing? Are you just looking to be offended at people or something?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The guy you are defending, the post i was responding to used the word and reference...

geez, does everything have to be about you?a reply to: Krazysh0t

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Just call me apache though i want it to be known this is not an attempt at cultural appropriation. The name was chosen by the manufacturer and in no way am i claiming to be native american nor is any cultural reference intended or implied.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Just call me apache though i want it to be known this is not an attempt at cultural appropriation. The name was chosen by the manufacturer and in no way am i claiming to be native american nor is any cultural reference intended or implied.
dude, I am glad you clarified that for me. Ever since you posted it I keep thinking about E. Warren and that maybe Trump misunderstood her identifying as Indian, and she'san attack helicopter too.
Do you know if Lauren Southern is an Apache?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Well you are talking to me, it's kind of an assumption one tends to make when one is speaking to them. In any case, the "1 partner" comment looks like what triggered you. I feel like that is a little much and you should dial down the outrage a bit. I have no problem against polygamists where the relationship is 100% consensual, but there IS a problem with polygamist relationships being mostly male dominated with female harems instead of a mix of both genders (or one gender). To expect people to come around to your wants with the history of polygamy is a little much.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Talking as a vegan, homosexual, straight, bisexual, disabled/differently abled black human with Asian features, a gypsy on benefits/welfare whom is also a transsexual, transvestite, pedophile with bestiality tendancies, whom also is a Muslim Hinduist, does not identify as one gender and finds the term man and woman offensive, a liberal voting republican who hates trump and brexit so much I voted for them..... I find this thread offensive. Please remove it mods
edit on 13/12/2017 by fusiondoe because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/12/2017 by fusiondoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It’s weird how republican voters will overwhelmingly support pedophiles. They seem hellbent on proving to the world that there is no limit to how low they’ll go. .

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
It’s weird how republican voters will overwhelmingly support pedophiles. They seem hellbent on proving to the world that there is no limit to how low they’ll go. .

I think it's weird how you support killing old people and puppies.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join