It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘If homosexuality is OK, so is pedophilia,’ former Oklahoma City mayor tells TV show

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMZA

Notice he can't quote his "source"...because he made it up

Although there was no significant change in the overall suicide rate throughout the study period, there was a significant increase in the suicide rate among black children and a significant decline in the suicide rate among white children.Don't read me.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Notice he can't quote his "source"...because he made it up

Although there was no significant change in the overall suicide rate throughout the study period, there was a significant increase in the suicide rate among black children and a significant decline in the suicide rate among white children.Don't read me.

So you went from 10-24 with one souce and now pushed it to elementary school children..

btw
still lowest
afsp.org...

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMZA

I guess the math isn't a strong suit for you like the reading but people from the ages of 10-12 are also in the group of people from 10-24.

Do you need to borrow my fingies and toesies to help with this mind crusher of a math problem?

edit on 12-12-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁️ 💓 🧀 🍕

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

You must have a tiny social circle.

Animals and children cannot offer meaningful consent.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

You must have a tiny social circle.

Animals and children cannot offer meaningful consent.

Do cattle consent to being turned into hotdogs?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

lgbtbbqwwjd. They largely have mental illnesses. I don't really blame them for it, just like I wouldn't blame someone for being diabetic or who hears voices. I accept and love them because they are people but to what extent do I have to take part in delusion, untreated mental illness, and its injection in absolutely every form of media quite heavily. I'm sorry if that is too "snarky" or on the nose for some of you.

And pedophiles should largely get the rope. How can we even trust them to live without them sperging out and touching our sons and daughters or doing some other degenerate stuff? If you think pedo is okay, why don't you let one babysit your kid/s, they are people too right? Surely they will be happy enough with their child size doll at home or whatever those freaks do.

Sex is literally the most god-like thing that people can do. When we screw around willy nilly without a care in the world we are acting like apes tbqh. If someone, even some lgbtbbq person has sex with someone they love and respect I have no issue with that. But just like straight sex if they are degenerately #ing all over the place with different people they are acting more like animals than humans.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Trump supporters show an unusual amount of support for Trump's sexualization of children, so it doesn't surprise me that these people would be pushing for acceptance of pedophilia.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Trump supporters show an unusual amount of support for Trump's sexualization of children, so it doesn't surprise me that these people would be pushing for acceptance of pedophilia.

Lol, what is wrong with you people?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Lol, what is wrong with you people?

I just mean since they like these pedo's like Roy Moore and defend Trump's sexualization of children, his comments about walking in on young girls nude in their dressing room, or the comments about his own children... it just makes sense why they defend that stuff, when most people are disgusted by it

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Your thread title is disingenuous because that is not what the former mayor is actually saying. But btw, that former mayor is right... Kids are being taught even in kindergarten to sodomize each other, and youtube is full of videos from members of the LBGTQ community teaching kids "queer stuff", and thanks to the left it has become completely "normal and legal" for this type of corruption on children to occur.

Thanks to the left minors are being sexualized, and they are being taught that sodomy is more than okay alongside other forms of sex. Sorry if it rains in your parade and it shows your true colors, but if you are okay with this "sexualization of children" you are in fact part of the problem, and you are making it easier for pedophiles.

People for the most part don't care what adults choose, but when you drag children and you want children to be sexualized, be "indoctrinated" into your queerness like many amongst the LBGTQ community, and the left in general have been doing, this is crossing the line.

But like always, the left want to claim "the right want to dictate what adults can do"... No... we are just tired OF YOUR BULL# of wanting to indoctrinate your queerness in children... Let children be children, and stop wanting to indoctrinate your queerness into children without the consent of their parents.

But no one expected any less when former thug for a President Obama's "Safe Schools Czar Kevin Jennings" has been a supporter and praised NAMBLA member Harry Hay...

This BS must really stop, and I am hoping that President Trump stops it before it gets worse.

edit on 12-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

You really would love that to be truth... Stop mirroring your own queerness on others.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

So true brother,solo true. I rather not know poofters or kid fiddlers . the world has gone bat # crazy. We don't need to know who others prefer to catch and pitch. I'll just stay normally attracted to my wife,how it should be.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Positive and negitave,yin and yang,not positive and positive or vice versa ...if people want to be that way then keep it to yourselves,keep your gay pride in your house,cause from a hetro....we find it odd and don't care for it.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker
The key in any relationship is it involves 2 consenting adults. pedophilia involves a predator and has nothing to do with sexuality. Liberals should not paint conservatives with such a broad brush as to be stereotypical.

....wut? What the hell are you talking about? A conservative equated homosexuality to pedophilia. How in the hell does that lead to you criticizing liberals? Is your reading comprehension that terrible, or are you just willfully obtuse?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

a reply to: GuidedKill

Oh i know it coming

To date not one member of the LBGTQTIACAPOWKRMFNTGOIWDHFJPAJSDLNWRFISDOFNSDFSDFSDFGUTNEIOERGVSODNWEFIOH+ community can explain to me why they don't accept pedophiles and people that are into bestiality.

what the hell is this even supposed to mean? what are you getting at?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
deer lord, why does everything on this hellsite have to involve a bunch of you being cruel about trans people?
you're so goddamn obsessed with us it's honestly unseemly.
and so many of the same people, asking "ohhh just an innocent question" ....except i've seen you getting answers to these exact questions, over and over and over, for what's getting into years now. it's not cute.

now listen up, stones-for-brains, i'm gonna put this real simple and then i'm gonna leave y'all to your playpen.

homosexuality may or may not be genetic. we really don't know at this point. maybe one day we will but for now what matters is this; it involves two adults, capable of consent, making informed decisions about their own bodies. Regardless of how they Got the Gay, it is between two adults, does not harm anyone, and is therefore their own business for you to keep out of.

pedophilia may or may not be genetic. we really don't know at this point. maybe one day we will but for now what matters is this; it involves children, not capable of consent or making decisions about their own bodies, and as such can not be tolerated. Regardless of whether they're born that way or not, it does harm to children and will never be okay.

do you
do you see the difference here?
sometimes you can be born with a thing and it's okay
that doesn't mean everything anyone can be born with is also okay.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Easy. Remove his #ing balls and feed them to him. Make this abhor to nature an example to all pedos and those like him If people don't stand up now. They never will. Or you continue to be slaves to your perverse masters. Men have forgotten how to be Men. That's the Problem and it's long over due.

Regarding pedos not gays.

Everything is a choice. Comfort VS Freedom.
edit on 13-12-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
How the hell can anyone come to the idea that homosexuality is the same as paedophilia in terms of allowance.

Homosexuality is a thing between to gay men who are consenting, Paedophilia is against a child who hasn't consented or does not understand the situation until the horror begins.

What sort of mentality puts those in the same folder....

Be you gay as a man or a woman then I'm fine with that, its not my bag but its not doing me any harm and if a person can find love then who am I to stop them but when you are robbing a child of its innocence then I'm totally against that. My daughter was stalked by a paedo when she was little while playing with a group of friends, thankfully a neighbour spotted the man and contacted me (they were just outside my window playing. Apparently he was also showing interest in another little girl as well, he was arrested but I had to be restrained because of the revulsion and hatred for this 'thing'.

I can only presume this ex whatever he was may have a dark little secret but hardly a stunner he's an ex, with the thought process he has its amazing he was able to get in to power.

But then again, they all seem to be at it...The swamp stinks...

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ShamnaOahu

lgbtbbqwwjd. They largely have mental illnesses. I don't really blame them for it, just like I wouldn't blame someone for being diabetic or who hears voices. I accept and love them because they are people but to what extent do I have to take part in delusion, untreated mental illness, and its injection in absolutely every form of media quite heavily. I'm sorry if that is too "snarky" or on the nose for some of you.

I dunno, maybe because being polite to people used to be a virtue in this country. It's like we are pulling teeth to ask you to just be nice and respectful to others and not maliciously demean them intentionally or unintentionally.

And pedophiles should largely get the rope. How can we even trust them to live without them sperging out and touching our sons and daughters or doing some other degenerate stuff? If you think pedo is okay, why don't you let one babysit your kid/s, they are people too right? Surely they will be happy enough with their child size doll at home or whatever those freaks do.

What the hell is wrong with you? Where did I EVER say or imply that pedophilia is acceptable?

Sex is literally the most god-like thing that people can do. When we screw around willy nilly without a care in the world we are acting like apes tbqh. If someone, even some lgbtbbq person has sex with someone they love and respect I have no issue with that. But just like straight sex if they are degenerately #ing all over the place with different people they are acting more like animals than humans.

We ARE apes. Evolution buddy. Sex is sex. Stop putting it on a pedestal and maybe you'll stop being so insecure about others' behaviors.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
But like always, the left want to claim "the right want to dictate what adults can do"... No... we are just tired OF YOUR BULL# of wanting to indoctrinate your queerness in children... Let children be children, and stop wanting to indoctrinate your queerness into children without the consent of their parents.

Nothing like a good ole fashioned "WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!" appeal to emotion fallacy to tug at the ole heart strings.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join