It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘If homosexuality is OK, so is pedophilia,’ former Oklahoma City mayor tells TV show

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

It wont bother me but it will certainly bother other people.

I dont see how this can teach me anything , accept maybe to humble me in the world of living as a female
but I have eyes and ears , I can clearly see how women suffer in the world today.
I dont want to identify as anything really other than human being and as I do identify as human , I also identify as being compassionate so helping others and understanding others is part of the package , so I'll be sure to support groups who suffer any way I can.

it's pretty evident to me that this would cause far more problems for everyone else than it would for me , I dont concern myself with peoples opinions or judgements of me as a person.
my family would probbly suffer negativity from the public or associates etc , as would my partner (never mind confusing the hell out of her , and I dont want to spend the mornings gettting ready for work arguing over who is wearing that cute pinstripe skirt that goes well with the patent pumps (jokes), my work colleagues wouldnt know whats happening , the government department I work for would be confused and so deep in red tape it'd be months probably before my needs as a "trans" person were even considered etc.
Since im not in the business of making people suffer because of my own personal choices I think i'll just continue being in my present state.
I dont think living as a woman will help me understand that , I can just go and speak to the females in my family to do that but thanks all the same.

Am I right in my assumption that you do not see gender as a definition of being human , like your sex doesnt define you as a human being?

edit on 12-12-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: ketsuko

That just proves my point that trans people's rates of suicide are consistent with how they are treated by others. They are often treated worse than the general population, hence the greater suicide rates. Fix that treatment, and you lower the suicide rate.

The suicide rate is a symptom of being mentally ill. Blacks have faced ACTUAL discrimination but the suicide rate is low. The suicide rate is high due to mental illness and the need to idolize victimhood. The gold medal of the oppression olympics is self pwnership

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMZA
Blacks have faced ACTUAL discrimination but the suicide rate is low.

The suicide rate for blacks ages 10-44, particularly the 10-24 bracket, is very high.

edit on 12-12-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
but homosexuality doesn't lead to pregnancies in young girls too young to safely endure a preganacy...
and while some will bend themselves into a pretzel to make pedophilia seem not as bad as most seem to want to make it out to be to justify their support of those who's political view they see as aligning to their own....
ya know, they are against homosexuality, abortion, and of course, a social safety net...

my mind keeps going back to the little nine year old from brazil who was found to be pregnant with twins...
who ya, eventually was allowed to have the abortion....mind you all of her health care providers were saying that carrying the pregnancy to term would be very dangerous to her....
and well....
the catholic church excommunicated everyone involved in the abortion, except of course, the nine year old girl who they felt hadn't reached the age of accountablility....
but the sob who laid his seed into the girl.... na, they didn't excommunicate him, he was forgivable!!

so, ya, go ahead and bend yourselves into a pretzel justifying moore and trump, even if the accusations were to be true.... after all, they will help you get the votes you need to do away with the safety net that any young girls in like position of that young girl might find necessary to address the health crisis that some pos selfishly put her into...
and they will also help push through abortion laws that will remove the possiblity for such girls to have the abortion that might be needed to preserve their lives...
and oh, ya, that homosexual couple over there are just so dangerous to others aren't they....

those who find themselves unable to meet their financial needs, be it because of company downsizing, physical ailments,
and those who are the victims of sexual molestation by adults who should know better,
along with the homosexuals deserve their place in hell, not compassion...
but yes, open your arms wide for the pos's our there that will do such things to young girls.... forgive them of their trespasses and open the path for them to the highest positions in our gov't...

invoke god's name while your at it...

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Blacks have faced ACTUAL discrimination but the suicide rate is low.

The suicide rate for blacks ages 10-44, particularly the 10-24 bracket, is very high.

You didn't even read what you linked to. Out of black, white, asians and natives...blacks are the LOWEST, page 12 bro
edit on 12-12-2017 by TheMZA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

You didn't even read what you linked to. Out of black, white, asians and natives...blacks are the LOWEST, page 12 bro

Actually, you didn't. That is the OVERALL number, I gave you a specific age bracket that is very high. Pay attention.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

That just proves my point that trans people's rates of suicide are consistent with how they are treated by others. They are often treated worse than the general population, hence the greater suicide rates. Fix that treatment, and you lower the suicide rate.

How do we fix the treatment? Education about the subject to demystify it, and non-discrimination laws to protect them is a good start.

If that were true then why does other groups that are mistreated like gays have suicide rates within the norm? Fact is e are ignoring a mental disorder. Its an identity crises that they are having and playing in to the delusion doesnt help.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Actually, you didn't. That is the OVERALL number, I gave you a specific age bracket that is very high. Pay attention.

You can say that all day, it is just not true.
What page did you make that up on?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMZA

All of them.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

How do we fix the treatment? Education about the subject to demystify it, and non-discrimination laws to protect them is a good start.

If that were true then why does other groups that are mistreated like gays have suicide rates within the norm? Fact is e are ignoring a mental disorder. Its an identity crises that they are having and playing in to the delusion doesnt help.

Exactly, the homeless guy who claims to be christ reborn is crazy. I think many trans people are just unhappy people in general. I have yet to meet one that had their lives together and wasn't using imagined persecution as an excuse for all their failures.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Suicides by whites is higher then blacks they are the lowest group.

link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Did you read my initial comment with ages?

link   

All of them.

Hey, don't get mad at me because you used your own source to prove yourself wrong. Funny considering we were talking about suicide

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Funny considering you didn't understand my simple one sentence initial comment. Should I have shortened it for you? Maybe did it in crayon?

See you on your next screenname.

The rate of suicide among Black youth has doubled in the last 20 years, according to the Journal of the American Medical Association. In fact, it is the third leading cause of death for Black Americans ages 15 to 24. Don't bother digging up the JAMA reports, you wont like them.

edit on 12-12-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁️ 💓 🧀 🍕

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Exactly, the homeless guy who claims to be christ reborn is crazy. I think many trans people are just unhappy people in general. I have yet to meet one that had their lives together and wasn't using imagined persecution as an excuse for all their failures.

Were killing these people ignoring the cries for help. If someone thinks there a dog we dont do surgery to make them a dog. If a person thinks there a baby we dont enroll them back in school. We treat them and try to help them deal with reality. Playing in to the fantasy just perpetuates the problems and leads to death or a very unhappy existence.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Were killing these people ignoring the cries for help. If someone thinks there a dog we dont do surgery to make them a dog..

That is where you are wrong
en.wikipedia.org...

But he also killed himself

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Funny considering you didn't understand my simple one sentence initial comment. Should I have shortened it for you? Maybe did it in crayon?

See you on your next screenname.

The rate of suicide among Black youth has doubled in the last 20 years, according to the Journal of the American Medical Association. In fact, it is the third leading cause of death for Black Americans ages 15 to 24. Don't bother digging up the JAMA reports, you wont like them.

Oh, now we are doing ex tags to prove points, here

you are making crap up

The black suicide rate is still lower compared to whites and gay trans

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

The black suicide rate is still lower compared to whites and gay trans

Still having trouble with that one sentence I see.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Notice he can't quote his "source"...because he made it up

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Human first; man or woman second. That is how we identify ourselves. Both of them are core identities.

You know this, you are just being stubborn.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join