It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Explosion' at Manhattan bus terminal

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
From the cameras in the area -

There is also video. the left image is the bomber and the right image is the aftermath.

On the off chance the image violates an ATS policy and a mod removes it here is the image link.
files.abovetopsecret.com...

The video can be seen at the NYPost web page.
edit on 11-12-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Partially exploded.. Yes, because bombs explode in parts.

And if one part cant kill, the other can't kill either.

Who says this isn't some kind of plot or even this guy to be the victum here?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
Did you guys even read the reports?

The "terrorist" had the bomb strapped to himself.

The bomb exploded.

The "terrorist" is just hurt, no one dies.

Those days everyone that has a bomb and is muslim suddenly is a terroist.

Can someone please explain me how with a bomb that isnt strong enough to kill THE PERSON THAT IT WAS STRAPPED ON is going to do mass damage.

Where are the conspiracy theorists when you need them? This is far from an attack.

It's only a conspiracy when it's a white male.

Notice how there's hardly any "false flag, no one died, government psy-op," claims.

Yet when it comes to schools, churches, concerts.....

People are dumb af

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
How the hell does a bomb "partially explode?"
Never heard of such a thing.
Maybe, and luckily, the guy was just an idiot and didn't know how to make a bomb.

The detonator can explode but not the explosives. Their home made explosives tend to decompose at the wrong temperatures into a soggy mess - the hydrogen bonds rapidly oxidise into CO2 and H2O.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I feel like people who get hung up on the partially exploded thing know as much about bombs as the guy who tried to set it off.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMZA
I feel like people who get hung up on the partially exploded thing know as much about bombs as the guy who tried to set it off.

"If the pressure rise is slow, the metal can deform until the walls become thin and a hole is formed, causing a loud report from the gas release, but no shrapnel."

Or if the idiot didn't make the end caps strong enough. The rapid expansion of gases exit the weakest point which would blow out the end like a shotgun with no lead.
Now tell me oh wise one your theory on it not being a malfunction. Deep state didn't want to really kill this guy? Just a false flag?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
So this is just us now, huh?

We have muslims running around trying to blow things up and we're all supposed to just deal with it, right?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
here near manhattan myself, and you know how it makes me feel? absolutely the same.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malevotronic
here near manhattan myself, and you know how it makes me feel? absolutely the same.

Example A

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: smurfy
I'm just wondering if this is another failed explosion like the one in a London underground, (surface) station a month or two ago.
....I wonder then, where the guy now detained in NY hails from.

It has been reported as Bangladesh.

Right,
Now I have a picture from the Port Authority tweet after some messing around here,

files.abovetopsecret.com...
He is described as having some minor burns and abdominal injuries.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: yo_da84

The religion of pieces at it again.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Same image I posted at the top of this page. The bomb detonated prematurely from what I am seeing / hearing. If that is indeed the case then an argument could be made the explosive device was not assembled correctly and by extension the premature detonation would not cause major damage.

That possibility is evident given what is seen in the video footage. There were a lot of people around the guy when it went off. People just kind of stopped, turned around and looked to see what was going on. The only injuries (reported thus far) was by 3 people with ringing in their ears.

Another sign the bomb failed.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

On the off chance the image violates an ATS policy and a mod removes it here is the image link.

That shouldn't be a problem.
There is nothing gory about that photo.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Someone should thank this guy for his service.

He took out a terrorist.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Thank you Obama...
/end sarcasm.

Bret Baier‏Verified account @BretBaier
1h1 hour ago

From DHS Press Sec --“DHS can confirm that the suspect was admitted to the United States after presenting a passport displaying an F43 family immigrant visa in 2011. The suspect is a Lawful Permanent Resident from Bangladesh who benefited from extended family chain migration."

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Where are all of the government false flag theories at?

Oh... wait.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Boston wasn't white males and there's lots of conspiracy talk. Same for 9/11. The facts don't meet your agenda.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join