It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian wives furious over proposal to send sex workers to troops

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: Spider879

As long as they also supply the spouses back home with hot sex workers, I don't see a huge problem.

But I'm pretty sure the soldiers would suddenly drop the issue if that were presented.

Oh I covered that, see first pg..I flipped the script..

Oh, I didn't know you were talking about the soldiers' spouses. I thought you were just talking about men and women soldiers (an appreciated detail, fyi).

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: CynConcepts

No these are just guys who decided , naaw!! not going out there, mind you I've never been so tested because I was single at the time, but in all likely hood I'd have failed.

I think my hubby's biggest wake up call was when at one port, a father with his daughter arrived, showing a marriage license. He was too drunk and had no memory of getting married! Thankfully, the navy helped him nullify that! Apparently, that happens overseas a lot too!

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

As long as they also supply the spouses back home with hot sex workers, I don't see a huge problem.

But I'm pretty sure the soldiers would suddenly drop the issue if that were presented.

Thats the 'grunts' biggest worry, what the girls are doing back home.

See Jarhead.

In WW2, the Nazis would use that as propaganda to discourage the Allies from fighting. Posters would show white women with Jews or black men with captions like "Wouldn't you rather be keeping your wife faithful".

Using racism and fragile male egos against men who are already scared and angry... pure diabolical genius.

Actually its a huge demoralizing problem for the 'fighting' man. After all whats he fighting for back home, if theres nothing to come home too?

Like I said, see the film Jarhead.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

With women in the army now, I bet there's a lot of sex going on anyway.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

With women in the army now, I bet there's a lot of sex going on anyway.

Yeah but still frowned upon and can get you in trouble depending on rank or power relations.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I don't even know how this is a discussion.

If the wives are angry, then they clearly don't trust the loyalty of their husbands. There it becomes a personal problem, not a government problem or public debate.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
nice

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
I don't even know how this is a discussion.

If the wives are angry, then they clearly don't trust the loyalty of their husbands. There it becomes a personal problem, not a government problem or public debate.

Dayuuum!! and Ouch!..but on the morality side of the game don't they have a point?? Keeping it real, would it be OK if the females married or no, on the home front or in the field had stress relief available also.
edit on 11-12-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
What a load of bull#. Our troops should be led with enough discipline not to have hookers on the front lines or bases. The Captain should be thrown out.

Agreed.

Also I like to think that stress is good for building character and pushing the soldiers to their limits.
That makes them tougher in the end.

I'm against this idea because it's a distraction to the goal at hand - killing people.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
How much stress could Australian troops be under? Do they even deploy?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
How much stress could Australian troops be under? Do they even deploy?

They don't ?? better double check that, but while It's an Australian thing, I was this thinking of a what if, for the U .S.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Why is human trafficing so bad... This!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff
The Russians during WW2 had unofficial brothels that followed the men but they were not a success as the men were given unofficial carte blanche to rape anybody, man or woman, that they came across as they advanced. The amount of German women raped by the Russian was thought to be 98%.
Any British special forces on here? If there are, tell the people of the biscuit challenge. It's quite relevant to relieve pressure.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Government supplied Australian prostitutes?

Yyyeeaaahhh, nnnnoooo, I think I'd have to pass. I'll stick with the spiders, snakes, and jellyfish. Thanks anyway.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: generik
No offence, but a heathy guy needs to get laid about every 10 days or so. I don't have any science for this, but as a Captain in the Merchant Marines and 35 years running a construction company, it's just personal observation.

Once the guys blow off a little steam I get two weeks of peace and quiet.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Well she's calling for male prostitutes too. Maybe she's just trying to set herself up for on the job perks.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

This also happened everywhere the Japanese conquered. I am not certain of the details but I think they were pretty much given permission to rape women wherever they conquered and taken as sex slaves. They were referred to as Comfort Women. Actually I saw on the news today that the Philippines erected a statue in memory of the Comfort Women. The similar statue was also erected in S. Korea. Both countries seek official apologies from the government of Japan.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This is a stupid idea and a waste of money. Australian soldiers can do what soldiers have always done since the dawn of man. Go find a sand dune to hide behind and jerk off.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Yes they do. Every where the US goes the Aussies have to follow up to clean up the mess.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Perhaps what she actually means is that the millittree has her consent to use the females in the lower ranks for this purpose .

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join