It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alarming number of Children and young people missing in London Borough..

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Not seen this posted and as there has been copious stories of late regarding the abuse and abduction of children I thought the good patrons of ATS would find this noteworthy?..

Over the last two-Three weeks 9 children from the London borough of Enfield have gone missing, authorities believe some of the children may know each other.

Obviously it is a strange situation for this to happen but the shear scale is worrying and troublesome. I know Enfield fairly well and I also know that the crime rate there is on the rise, Enfield was once a very nice upper middle class area where a good deal of wealthy city types would live then commute into central London, over the last decade it has seen a creep of rising crime and antisocial behaviour with a massive leap in violent crime and robbery.

www.london.gov.uk...

Young people have certainly been put at risk due to this and with gang crime in London at almost epidemic levels what are the odds of these people getting caught up in something sinister?. All bets are off as to what has actually happened to them, theories seems to range from "kids just being kids" (yeah right!!!) to the real world worries that they have been taken against their will for whatever reason to them being part of a gang involved in the drugs trade.

A overview of the story,
metro.co.uk...

This is taken from the IBTIMES,
Two men recently jailed for running 'county lines' drug trafficking with children from north London.

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

I think this is one to keep a eye on and the story seems to be quite slow in making it to the main news outlets?...

RA
edit on 11-12-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

I was going to say "county lines" - I read a fairly in depth article in the Telegraph (we get it at work, don't judge me). Seems like this is the new frontier of drug dealing/organised crime.

I strongly suspect we're not the only country where this happens.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Asian grooming gangs are on the rise, with emphasis on the word 'Asian'.
Our little ones aren't safe anywhere now

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   

It is NOT just London. It is all over the UK that this happens in the inner cities.

We have gone back to Dickensian times! It is vile. People voted for this poverty that is being forced on us. It DOES NOT have to be like this. It is greed. They are taking too much.

The wealthy are enjoying record breaking profits this year the world over while we are all descending into poverty. It is vital people start grouping together to FIGHT THEM or it will just get worse.

uk.businessinsider.com...

Commercial banking delivered record revenue and profits, with revenue of $2.1 billion and net income of $902 million. Asset and wealth management also delivered record profits, with net income of $624 million in net income.

The famine angel of Revelation is no joke. It is what happens to humans when they do not challenge the greed of business and lack of protection (turning a "Blind Eye" - now you know what "One Eye" means as demonstrated by greedy hypocrite liberal tax dodger Bono) and care by the authorities.

It has become like Fagin and the Artful Dodger has it not?

All that progress we made after the wars only for these greedy MONSTERS to inflict this upon us once again!

I think we need to FIGHT THEM. It is not going to go away. It will just get worse until finally desperation forces us to have some balls and deal with the monster much like St George did; slay the #er.

It is very simple: To make one man rich you have to make many poor. When they are making lots of money that money is being TAKEN from the poor who could have more if that one did not take so much. This is inescapable economic reality.

Challenge King Louis XIV. Bring him metaphorically to the block and chop the #er's head off.

It is simple to understand the dynamics of this relationship. They are the abusers and we are the abused. It is ABUSE.

edit on 11-12-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

If you read the metro article it’s says the majority of missing are black teenage boys, I’m sure the Cab drivers are not interested in them

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
9 kids in two weeks....something is hungry, these little feeding frenzies pop from time to time. By the time something gets this hungry it's quietly put down or it has the sense to move on. You can point to gangs, pedos and the like all you want, humans are great at forgetting there are still real predators all around them.

There's a reason werewolf sightings are more common around cities in the colder months..

UK Monster map

Hunter's Blog. Gotta a decent couple pics too.

edit on 11-12-2017 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Mahad Yusuf, 20, of Edmonton and Fesal Mahamud 19, Enfield, pleaded guilty to modern slavery offences after running a so-called "county line" – a term for when gangs use children to traffic drugs from cities to out of town locations.

surprise surprise.

I thought this slavery thing was exclusively a white privilege.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

If you check my local newspaper - we have a missing kid bare minimum every week, sometimes 2 a week.

We only have a population of 100,000. people here.

An investigative team from Toronto called "The Fifth Estate" came to the city to see why all these kids were turning up dead in the river.

In 24 hours they had found out more than the police department claimed to know....and some of the cases where over a year old.
Some how all these kids, found their way to the river and "fell" in.
The police always say its due to alcohol.

The thing is, a handful of these kids arnt even from here.
But somehow they figured, lets go to Thunder Bay and head right down to the river to get drunk.

How would they know to head to the river to get drunk?...even when they dont know anyone in this city to tell them?

Oh, and another strange coincidence is every single one of the kids are Aboriginal.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

What an interesting line of thought..if you have not seen it yet,Vic Cundiff's channel on YT is something that may interest you.Called Dogman Encounters,episode12 is the one that sticks in my mind,told by a native American woman named Cat.I absolutely believe the human race shares this planet with not just the regular documented fauna.However,regular humans can be worse monsters than anything,so for the sake of those kids it may have been better to fall prey to a werewolf-would have been quicker and more merciful than what some of their fellow humans could make them endure

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Someone should check the closests of Tony and John Podesta.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

I would much rather believe that Vampires, Big Foot, or Werewolves are the culprit of these abductions. But unfortunately Human trafficking is a more realistic and depressing reality. Humanity is the most evil creature in the world. We use stories about fantastic inhuman creatures to blame so humanity can absolve itself of it's wickedness.

~Morpheus

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Over the last two-Three weeks 9 children from the London borough of Enfield have gone missing, authorities believe some of the children may know each other.

If true, they should focus their attention on where these children know each other from. A school room, after school activity, Sunday school, a playground?

Wheres 'common ground', that is where the monster(s) are hiding in plain sight.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Read online earlier about grooming gangs operating in London and especially Stratford although after they see the news, I doubt they will be anymore which is a shame because now they can get away. A bit silly to announce the police were on the lookout in the area.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Don't know if it's relevant, but my teenaged daughter recently told me about a 'challenge' doing the rounds with the kids.

Intentionally going missing.

Just for kicks.

Yeah, supposedly, that's a thing.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I think as maybe this is gang turf war. Whether drugs or slavery (that word is bandied about too much) but time will tell if a gang gets the majority of turf. Then look to the winners.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

Mahad Yusuf, 20, of Edmonton and Fesal Mahamud 19, Enfield, pleaded guilty to modern slavery offences after running a so-called "county line" – a term for when gangs use children to traffic drugs from cities to out of town locations.

surprise surprise.

I thought this slavery thing was exclusively a white privilege.

So you just assume they must not be white because they have foreign sounding names? That's so racist! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And assuming someone other than a white person is capable of evil? That's even worse! When whites do something bad, it's because we are inherently evil. When a non-white does something bad, it's only because of white oppression. Get it straight!

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake
Asian grooming gangs are on the rise, with emphasis on the word 'Asian'.
Our little ones aren't safe anywhere now

Wait... The gangs are Asian? Or their grooming targets are Asians? Both?

top topics

join