It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most complete Australopithecus skeleton ever found, introduced to the world

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: Noinden

You know what boy, I think DNA proves evolution is stupid

humansarefree.com...

Oh dear. Your link is to a website with laughable grammar and spelling and which makes a string of mistakes. The Inuit for example have only been in the area of the Arctic for about three thousand years at most and did not evolve there - they migrated there. As for the rest of the website, thank you for giving me a good laugh. Here, educate yourself a little.
Oh and the website you got your laughable link from? On closer inspection it's about as reliable as a chocolate teapot, only far more vile. One page claims that the diary of Anne Frank is a hoax. No, sorry, please don't associate yourself with such filth. If you are in a hole, the rule is to stop digging.
edit on 12-12-2017 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

You don't even understand evolution. Stop trying to mock it by making straw man fallacies.

Just admit it, you don't know and refuse to understand. It's OK to be wrong. Because you are.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Anyhow ignoring the local idiot I for one would love to go back in time and have a pint with the little chap.

(post by FatherLukeDuke removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

A good point.
This is a remarkable discovery. It's the closest we have to an intact skeleton of an Australopithecus and another important step towards filling in some of the gaps in our past.
edit on Tue Dec 12 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Anyhow ignoring the local idiot I for one would love to go back in time and have a pint with the little chap.

I bet they got drunk off fermented fruits all the time.
It would be interesting to find out the evolution of alcohol consumption and our livers.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Maybe helped expand our minds also

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Neighbour, machines don't self assemble, DNA does, thus your Motorcycle/car/bike analogy is flawed. Or are you going to debate that DNA self assembly is a thing? Its a very simple chemical property of the molecules involved too.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
ATTENTION:

Apparently the rules of ATS and of civil debate have little meaning to some, but it's simple really. The topic is the OP and the topic is never each other or opinions of each other. PERIOD! One is debate, the other is a path to a Posting Ban or permanent removal from ATS.

Do not reply to this post.

Thread closed for review.
edit on 12/12/2017 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Could a creature with the DNA, mindset and behaviour of a troll be mistaken for a rational Homo sapien?

Pardon me Blaine - I wrote that before you locked the thread.
edit on 12-12-2017 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join