It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most complete Australopithecus skeleton ever found, introduced to the world

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Raggedyman

The evidence has been posted many times. No one can force you to read it. That it contradicts your world view is the only explanation for your apparent unwillingness to read it.

I am not sure the majority of atsers understand science, clearly you are one of them, for shame.
You see, little videos and little pictures copy and pasted are not evidences, they are theory, assumptions.
Evidence is
Guess what
Repeatable
Testable and
Observable

Not pretty pictures or YouTube videos about theory
Process that then get back to me

(post by Raggedyman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Of course. Continue to ignore what is right in front of you. Your beliefs are, quite simply, wrong. That's been pointed out on numerous occasions, not only in this thread, but in others, as well.

The science is well established, no amount of nay saying on your part will change that...

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

The evidence has been posted many times. No one can force you to read it. That it contradicts your world view is the only explanation for your apparent unwillingness to read it.

I am not sure the majority of atsers understand science, clearly you are one of them, for shame.
You see, little videos and little pictures copy and pasted are not evidences, they are theory, assumptions.
Evidence is
Guess what
Repeatable
Testable and
Observable

Can you please explain to me why apes have 98.8% The same DNA of us humans? Since you seem to understand it all so well.

I would like yoour scientific explanation of how this can be, and why you do not believe that we share a common ancestor?

Just curious, since your grasp of this subject matter seems to be well above anyone else's here and in the scientific community alike.

Thank you
edit on 11-12-2017 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01

Evidence is
Guess what
Repeatable
Testable and
Observable

Can you please explain to me why apes have 98.8% The same DNA of us humans? Since you seem to understand it all so well.

I would like yoour scientific explanation of how this can be, and why you do not believe that we share a common ancestor?

Just curious, since your grasp of this subject matter seems to be well above anyone else's here and in the scientific community alike.

Thank you

I dont understand it so well, hence why I am asking questions pertaining to the scientific evidence

Can you explain why watermelons and clouds have so much water content and why they are not related, unless they are of course
Thats right, we evolved from space dust and space water, they must have simmilar dna as well.

I am not interested in petty games, just the scientific evidence.

Smear, rant and rage all you want

Just after repeatable, observable and testable evidence, not pretty pictures and youtube links by children dabbling in science

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Of course. Continue to ignore what is right in front of you. Your beliefs are, quite simply, wrong. That's been pointed out on numerous occasions, not only in this thread, but in others, as well.

The science is well established, no amount of nay saying on your part will change that...

Just after repeatable, observable and testable evidence, not pretty pictures and youtube links by children dabbling in science

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Here is a tip
Take a leaf out of ghosts book

You have nothing but a retarded theory, drawings, assumptions and heaps of blind faith.
Accept its a pretty fossil, amazing find but possibly totaly unrelated to evolution

CVheers boys and girls, you to padwan

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Well the thing about clouds neighbour, is that they don't contain any DNA, that make them a cloud. Such facetious comments on your part show that you are not willing to engage in honest discourse.

Evidencehas been repeatedly placed in front of you, but you refuse to read it.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

You know what boy, I think DNA proves evolution is stupid

humansarefree.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Neighbour, you can think what you like. It does not make you correct. I post scientific articles, and you whine you can't access them. But here is a bone:

Human Evolutionary Genetics: Origins, Peoples & Disease
By Mark Jobling, Matthew Hurles, Chris Tyler-Smith

Read it.

As for Humans are free? Its a site that refutes germ theory, tells you that drinking juice will cure cancer and that aborted fetus tissue is put into vaccines. IF that is credible too you, that explains a lot. Here have a juice, and cure that brain tumor.
edit on 11-12-2017 by Noinden because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Evidence is
Guess what
Repeatable
Testable and
Observable

The study of taxonomy is a way of classification through genetics, and it's PROVEN through scientific methods such as Mendelian traits by physical traits. IE, all primates, from lesser, to greater, to human, down to new world and old world monkey's all share similar DNA and physical traits, all us 'creatures' have two arms, two legs, ability to stand, some upright, ALL on all fours, we have fiver fingers, and toes, some have receded, but still are there, just like tails, these are called recessive genes.

We all share similar behaviors, the list can go on through the similarities between US (humans) down to monkey's, the further you get away from our genetics the more "different" that creature is, this is called speciation, and it HAS been observed.

Take these links as you may. But here they are.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.talkorigins.org...

edit on 11-12-2017 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

humansarefree.com...

I think you forgot what everyone has said to you on the "other" board. No one cares what you think. What you think is irrelevant to the science. If you want "proof", go dig it up yourself. No one owes you jack SH6&*((t.

"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish."

Euripides

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: Lysergic

# you know you didn't watch that.

We ALL know he didn’t. Same as he cries for evidence then refuses to read anything. He’s intellectually dishonest. That’s why I tend to not reply to him anymore.

On topic: Nice thread ghost! I wonder how many got unintentionally destroyed because they weren’t notice.

I would imagine that happens all the time, be it from mines, oil rigs drilling, construction work. so on and so forth. However, there are a lot of terrific finds due to those same fields.

A lot of finds would never have been made if not for the cooperation of those sites with archeologists. Archeologists simply dont get enough funding to really go and look for things the way that would be the most beneficial.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01

Evidence is
Guess what
Repeatable
Testable and
Observable

Thank you

I dont understand it so well, hence why I am asking questions pertaining to the scientific evidence

Can you explain why watermelons and clouds have so much water content and why they are not related, unless they are of course
Thats right, we evolved from space dust and space water, they must have simmilar dna as well.

I am not interested in petty games, just the scientific evidence.

Smear, rant and rage all you want

Thank you,

That is all I needed to know.

Good luck in your quest to find the truth.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423

humansarefree.com...

I think you forgot what everyone has said to you on the "other" board. No one cares what you think. What you think is irrelevant to the science. If you want "proof", go dig it up yourself. No one owes you jack SH6&*((t.

"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish."

Euripides

You dont care yet here you are ranting and railing.....again...

That tells me something about you, more than your words state

Talk sense to a fool, ask for evidence, watch the fool tell everyone the retarded belief that the "theory" is scientific without evidence
That tells me lots about you Phants
edit on 12-12-2017 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

The study of taxonomy is a way of classification through genetics, and it's PROVEN through scientific methods such as Mendelian traits by physical traits. IE, all primates, from lesser, to greater, to human, down to new world and old world monkey's all share similar DNA and physical traits, all us 'creatures' have two arms, two legs, ability to stand, some upright, ALL on all fours, we have fiver fingers, and toes, some have receded, but still are there, just like tails, these are called recessive genes.

We all share similar behaviors, the list can go on through the similarities between US (humans) down to monkey's, the further you get away from our genetics the more "different" that creature is, this is called speciation, and it HAS been observed.

Take these links as you may. But here they are.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.talkorigins.org...

Yeah but nah
A dog, be a chiuaha or St Bernard is a dog, same but different, weeing in the wind with that analogy

So far proven nothing

Motorcycles have wheels, cars, push bikes and skateboards, they evolved, from what?
Simmilar designs mean simmilar designer, it doesnt mean evolution unless you want it to

There are bones of a monkey, I agree, prove it is a human ancestor, quick quick

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Haha,I bet that fkn smarted a bit raggedyman

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Haha,I bet that fkn smarted a bit raggedyman

Oh yeah struggling to recover from that witt and wisdom re the evidence for evolution

Actualy its really pathetic that to deflect, poor boy goes after grammar

Strikes me as really desperate, really really esperate

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join