It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most complete Australopithecus skeleton ever found, introduced to the world

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

You're wrong.
Wanna know why?
Because the current science says you are, until you can bring forth your own proven and tested scientific papers proving what is the most accepted facts you're dead wrong in everything you claim to say. This little guy was being excavated for 20 years!
I think they know what they are digging up.
You're either stubborn or a troll.

Anyways, it's a spectacular find. I always wondered if they would find more of these little creatures remains in such complete form.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: Woodcarver
Dig up all earths history, please, I am not standing in your way

Just asked for scientific evidence, that all I did

Why the atheist meltdown from so many people when I ask for scientific evidence?
Are you all scared of science, do you all hate science, does it question your validity, identity your reality?

I dont get the hate when I ask for science

Because you tend to deny the science, or wilfully misinterpret it. You have form for this, it's what you always do in any evolution-related thread. You also state idiocies about atheists. I suspect that you don't understand the concept, so you make things up to explain it in terms that only make sense to you.
Oh and you state the same things again and again, in terms of denying evolution. You get defeated in one thread but then you make exactly the same point in another thread.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Just asking for scientific evidence linking Australopithecus to modern humans is all
Rant rage all you like, where is the science.
I am not scared of it
Just asking

It seems asking for science is evil around here

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

as you are so adamant that claimants should demonstrate the veracity of thier claims :

a absolutely massive fraud for the religious atheists

we await your evidence for your claim

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

as you are so adamant that claimants should demonstrate the veracity of thier claims :

a absolutely massive fraud for the religious atheists

we await your evidence for your claim

Well without evidence it's fraud
Show me the evidence and then you win, it's not rocket science

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Well without evidence it's fraud
Show me the evidence and then you win, it's not rocket science

Nobody in the scientific community is interested in appeasing the religiously indoctrinated since, hold on, this is where it gets good, they are religiously indoctrinated and will ignore the evidence anyway.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
My science is the most pure, death to the non-observer!

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Just asking for scientific evidence linking Australopithecus to modern humans is all
I am not scared of it
Just asking

This has been explained to you countless times over the years in many threads, everyone is bored of your copy-and-paste responses that everyone also knows have been answered and responded again by yet more of your copy-and-paste responses.

The irony, of course, is that your very existence within these threads only furthers it’s view count by others, spreading the information you seem to fear so much.

Anyway, I’m too busy to have any form of conversation with you upon any matters regarding explanation of basic science, reasoning, and subjective vs objective observation.

You either choose to reject the reality to literally everything around you in order to protect your obviously false views, or you’re simply not intelligent enough to comprehend these basic concepts that even 10 year olds now understand.

I’m glad everyone else is enjoying the find. It’s nice to see

Edit: no need to respond to this raggedyman, all further posts from you will be ignored until you post something of meaning.

edit on 11/12/17 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

a reply to: Woodcarver
Dig up all earths history, please, I am not standing in your way

Just asked for scientific evidence, that all I did

Why the atheist meltdown from so many people when I ask for scientific evidence?
Are you all scared of science, do you all hate science, does it question your validity, identity your reality?

I dont get the hate when I ask for science

You asked for evidence and you got it. People aren't afraid of science, they're annoyed by your low intelligence which makes it difficult for you to comprehend concepts that other people very easily understand. In reading all of your posts around ATS, you seem to have the same thought patterns as my mother, who also has very low intelligence. She thinks the sun and the moon are the same size, because that's what they look like in the sky. And no, I'm not implying you think the sun and the moon are the same size. I feel confident that without clarifying that, you would see fit to point out that you know they're different sizes as evidence of my being incorrect about your level of intelligence.

Do some reading about how evolution works because you've made it clear that you have no knowledge of it whatsoever and see it as some kind of magical fantasy made up by god-hating atheists.
See the below image to get started. By the way, there are living people today with DNA originating from neanderthals. How's that for science?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Evolution for Retards;

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147

I am not scared of it
Just asking

This has been explained to you countless times over the years in many threads, everyone is bored of your copy-and-paste responses that everyone also knows have been answered and responded again by yet more of your copy-and-paste responses.

The irony, of course, is that your very existence within these threads only furthers it’s view count by others, spreading the information you seem to fear so much.

Anyway, I’m too busy to have any form of conversation with you upon any matters regarding explanation of basic science, reasoning, and subjective vs objective observation.

You either choose to reject the reality to literally everything around you in order to protect your obviously false views, or you’re simply not intelligent enough to comprehend these basic concepts that even 10 year olds now understand.

I’m glad everyone else is enjoying the find. It’s nice to see

Edit: no need to respond to this raggedyman, all further posts from you will be ignored until you post something of meaning.

To busy but you answer me, with everything but scientific evidence, big surprise

No need to respond to me peeps, I will just ask for scientific evidence, as if that would happen here.....

It's a nice find, great to see a full fossil, just tenuous link between that and humans
Thanks for the lack of science

Now don't just say I have been given evidence
Nobody in the field can appease anyone who requests scientific evidence

By rights, a jellyfish sma human ancestor, where is the evidence

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Evolution for Retards;

That would have to be the most retarded evidence I have seen on ats
That is Why science is a joke in this field
Jurasic park is not real

Hey look, we made up a tree, let's say it all fits in and call it scientific evidence

It's not really how science works

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

If you believe a picture, and call that scientific evidence, it's your intelligence that should be questioned, it's a picture, rendered by an artist.
It's not science, it's a drawing based on assumptions

Do you comprehend the damage being done to,science by that nonsense

Neanderthal DNA is human DNA you, what was that word you used to describe people who don't agree with your faith
edit on 11-12-2017 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

that " response " is why so many people treat you like a retard

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

# you know you didn't watch that.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

# you know you didn't watch that.

We ALL know he didn’t. Same as he cries for evidence then refuses to read anything. He’s intellectually dishonest. That’s why I tend to not reply to him anymore.

On topic: Nice thread ghost! I wonder how many got unintentionally destroyed because they weren’t notice.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

a reply to: trollz

If you believe a picture, and call that scientific evidence, it's your intelligence that should be questioned, it's a picture, rendered by an artist.
It's not science, it's a drawing based on assumptions

Do you comprehend the damage being done to,science by that nonsense

Neanderthal DNA is human DNA you, what was that word you used to describe people who don't agree with your faith

I'm not going to bother explaining all the ways you just made yourself look like a complete fool, but the reason I posted that (obvious) artist's rendition was to give you a basic starting point from which to begin reading about evolution. Look at the picture, look at what it displays, and read about those things.
The picture shows australopithecus, homo habilis, homo erectus, homo neanderthalensis and homo sapiens sapiens, as well as the approximate times that each existed.
Read about what each of those things are, how scientists know what they looked like, and how scientists know when they existed.

Neanderthal DNA is human DNA

No. That's like saying cats are dogs. Neanderthals and modern humans are two entirely different things, as can be clearly seen by comparing the skeletons of both.

what was that word you used to describe people who don't agree with your faith

I don't belong to any particular faith, nor did I insinuate such. By the way, I'm not an atheist.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Not this again. Scientific evidence has been supplied in thread after thread after thread. You either ignore it, misrepresent it, or refuse to believe it. And then you do the same thing in the next thread on evolution that turns up. And then the next thread after that. You ask for evidence, it is supplied, but then you pretend that it never happened in the next thread. You refuse pointblank to believe in evolution. Fair enough, it's a free universe. But please stop pretending that all you need is scientific evidence to be supplied to you. It has been, again and again. You keep pretending that evolution is still controversial and unverified. I have some very bad news for you. It's not.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

The evidence has been posted many times. No one can force you to read it. That it contradicts your world view is the only explanation for your apparent unwillingness to read it.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

No, Neanderthal DNA is not Homo sapien DNA. Show that it is so, or admit you are wrong. Homo neanderthalensis has been shown to be a distinct species (1). Go debate that paper

(1) Hublin, J. J. (2009). "The origin of Neandertals". Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 106 (38): 16022–27.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join