It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Privilege is Strong in This One...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I assumed he lived near Portland (Since you say you lived there) so I thought it maybe something about money.

I think that's where my initial confusion comes from.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

I assumed he lived near Portland (Since you say you lived there) so I thought it maybe something about money.

I think that's where my initial confusion comes from.

Totally understandable. But he's from Newberg which is about 30 miles away.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

well we gotta keep Portland weird and all that, right?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
OP, are you triggered yourself for being white ?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Certainly no one here would begrudge him not being shot by police despite the title of this thread and implication of the OP indicating otherwise.

Yes, a 22 year old black man likely wouldnt habe come out it alive. Whether true or not it is what we perceive the truth to be. That doesnt mean this guy should have died.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

This is NO LONGER in the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite debate will be enforced.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Certainly no one here would begrudge him not being shot by police despite the title of this thread and implication of the OP indicating otherwise.

Yes, a 22 year old black man likely wouldnt habe come out it alive. Whether true or not it is what we perceive the truth to be. That doesnt mean this guy should have died.

I'm actually going to challenge you to show where I implied I wish he were shot. My only complaint was that he was released within 24 hours.

I've normally considered you to at least be a consistently fair poster, even if I'm not on the same side of issues as you. But your post surprises me.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

edit on 10-12-2017 by Abysha because: Meh.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I had to queue for 5 minutes to get my Millionaire Shortbread and pot of Lapsang Suchong in Marks and Spencer yesterday AND had to share a table with an OAP, where's my white privilege?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Your OP doesnt imply that. My apologies.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Shouldve been tased in the face and the crotch.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

Yea, right, like the white guy exterminator executed by a white cop in a hotel corridor in AZ.

Looks to me like cops in the US are pretty much equal opportunity executioners to be avoided at all costs!

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Blimey Abysha, your totally useless at telling a joke.
It goes like this. A man walks into a bar (he could be black or white it doesn't matter) and he says "ooow". Get it.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
Here's a joke for you. A white man walks into a bar and says "hey, you guys are racist against me because I'm white".

Not a crime.

He then creeps out the dancers,

Still not a crime.

threatens the DJ,

Maybe a crime

and then threatens to kill the bouncer.

A crime, but how many here on ATS get death threats?

He gets kicked out and fires his gun in the air when he's told he can't get back in.

A crime.

Here's the punchline: despite all this white racism against white people...

The affidavit says cops found him shortly later in Clackamas and he threatened to kill an officer. He was released on Thursday, the day after the incident, records show.

Threats to kill cops, a crime.

Yet how many threats are made against cops where no arrests are made? BLM had all those marches calling for the death of cops, people wish and hope for the death of Trump daily.

Maybe he said, "Sorry".

But it's probably because he's a white guy.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
Or maybe he was insane.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: DBCowboy
Or maybe he was insane.

If he was clinically insane, he'd have a seat on the Portland City Council.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Sounds like they need to keep this guy safe from himself in a cell until his arraignment on the 14th.

Not sure what happened on this one. I know if anyone did this where I live, regardless of his/her ethnicity, they would have been considered a threat to the public and kept locked up. I would agree with that course of action.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join