It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portrait of Hillary Sets Off Security Dogs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
You're just f'n kidding me. This is an ATS thread? If you want the damn swamp drained....start here. It's deep.

Why this thread and not the 'break news' about Trump eating Mcdonalds?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

You're just f'n kidding me. This is an ATS thread? If you want the damn swamp drained....start here. It's deep.

Because I haven't seen that one. Funny that a partisan tool would try that though.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: muzzleflash

Well philosophically all of society is an illusion, but Trump is DEFINITELY a the President of the US whether that construct is illusionary or not. And that means that his actions will affect me. I can learn to deal with the tedious stuff that is irrelevant in the long run, but I can't ignore world changing decisions or even country changing decisions out of some philosophical aversion to politics.

The actions of an illusory construct only affect you if actual people who believe in that construct act them out on it's behalf. So therefore the problem isn't Trump after all, it's the fact people act out things on behalf of an illusory construct without thinking about the ramifications, implications, or moral aspects of those actions.

If you don't want Trump to affect you, than you should attack the entire philosophy of government and attempt to reshape the ways we think about it and seek to limit it's power over people.

The more power we give to this 'government' concept, the more it will affect us in the real world as it's agents will believe they can do anything they want in it's name.

Focus on what you can change, like for example you can educate people about "power" and why it should be limited, and if you inspire the right people, change will happen down the road as they act in the future.

Arguing against Trump's decisions or actions seems futile. Though you might win today and convince people he messed up, you will just have to repeat that tomorrow and the next day. Then when someone else is elected you'll have to gripe about them too, and so on and so on forever.

But if we can change the system itself, we can limit their powers to such a degree that we won't have much to gripe about in that world of tomorrow. If you can win in those arguments, there will be lasting effects.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: xuenchen

Next weeks headline...

Sniffer dogs die in mysterious plane crash at kennels.

Nice pic!

More like sniffer dog commits suicide by biting itself in the back of the neck, twice.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I'm just going to wait until the tide changes. The good thing about politics is that it changes on a rather frequent basis. You can usually set your watch by it, in-fact. In about 6 or so years people who are singing Trump's praises today will be sick of him. Some will even be saying they were always against Trump. Others will be saying they regret voting for him. Etc etc. It happens every Presidential cycle and is called the six year itch.

I'm really just worried about all the damage being done in the interim, plus I'm also hoping that when people finally wake up and get sick of Trump's politics they are also equally disgusted at the way we've been behaving under his tenure. Though that's more wishful thinking on my part. I realize that I can't get everything I want.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Because I haven't seen that one. Funny that a partisan tool would try that though.

How could anyone miss it ?

It's on the front page.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

They say that dogs can sense evil. It's an ugly picture anyway. Those dogs should be awarded. Now the public won't be assaulted every time they would have to look at that monster.
edit on 12-12-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Is history going to repeat itself?. Elijah predicted that the dogs shall eat the flesh of whom?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Ah, what was the canvas made of, and the pigments?
Sniffing dogs?

Someone call the border patrol and customs already!

sorry I'm late.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join