It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portrait of Hillary Sets Off Security Dogs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

You should all be embarrassed and ashamed.

please do not make blanket acusations :

4 members in thread have opinied that deliberate or acccidental corss contamination from various sources can and often does incide a dog response

i have nocause to feel shame or embassment - and i suspect the " usual suspects " who should -are immune to such feelings

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

You should all be embarrassed and ashamed.

please do not make blanket acusations :

4 members in thread have opinied that deliberate or acccidental corss contamination from various sources can and often does incide a dog response

i have nocause to feel shame or embassment - and i suspect the " usual suspects " who should -are immune to such feelings

I wasn't ranting about that, I was criticizing the state of political discourse and the failure of people to recognize their biases and how we have become brainwashed by media gibberish.

Suggesting that the crate might have been contaminated doesn't invalidate my rant, and it doesn't make you immune to it's implications.

It isn't about Hillary, Trump, paintings, crates, or dogs barking. Think bigger!

It's about society as a whole, it's about the nature of our discourse, it's about the narrow mindedness of our thoughts and the inhibited thinking patterns. The lack of creativity. It's about the fact people took this thread as "normal", and no one flipped out over how we live in a world where this is the norm.

It's about how frightening it is to realize that every day people get up and want to talk about this tripe, on a daily basis, hour after hour. That's pretty much all anyone wants to talk about.

Whatever the MSM says talk about - everyone talks about.

My rant was about how no one seems to notice or care that this is emblematic of our downfall mentally, spiritually, socially, and politically.

And my lamentation at the end of that multi-post rant was because I feel guilty because I should have done more to prevent this from happening, and I admit and take responsibility for the fact I failed at that.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Why are dumb threads like this, that don't even have anything to DO with anything Hillary has done let alone being relevant to current events, celebrated but talking about Trump's Tweets is a waste of time?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Why didn't you mention that there was also a Trump painting in there too?
That makes your entire premise misleading - because I came in thinking the dogs pegged on Hillary's painting specifically, then it turns out there's other stuff in the crate, including Trump's painting.

Therefore your entire premise was defeated because we don't know what the dogs were set off by, and we can't even say it was Hillary's painting because Trump was there too.

And then I see this thread got almost 40 flags now, and only 1 person so far even bothered to dig into it and brought up the Pimp Trump painting.

What the hell ATS? Is nearly everyone here this blinded by bias and consumed by petty politics?

The fact that people are participating in this charade in this manner and 1% of you seem to have any critical thinking skills is extremely concerning and very despicable.

I am totally not impressed ATS, in fact, this is deplorable.
Yall are like brainwashed into a Hillary vs Trump black hole dimension of madness.

WAKE UP!!!!!!

Best post in the thread. I wish I could give you 100 more stars so that you surpass the OP's number.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Why are dumb threads like this, that don't even have anything to DO with anything Hillary has done let alone being relevant to current events, celebrated but talking about Trump's Tweets is a waste of time?

Dude, does he trigger you that bad?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Not as much as a dumb picture clearly triggers all of you.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Yall are so far gone I dunno if I can manage to save yall from your own madness. I will try despite my fear that it seems impossible.

Lmao, who the hell are you to think that anyone needs your help, you yourself needs help more then anyone yet you think we need you to save anyone, righttttttt.

😆😆😆

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Not as much as a dumb picture clearly triggers all of you.

I think the word you are looking for is tickled.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Whatever. Anyone who thinks this thread is worth discussing and not a waste of forum space is what is wrong with ATS these days. It's really sad that you Trump sycophants are so far gone that you allow this drivel to go on. I respect Muzleflash for his opinion on this because I know he isn't a Hillary fan, but he damn well isn't going to sit for this low brow political trolling. Can't say the same for you though.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It's in the pit, what do you expect from the pit?

Here's a question, if it's such a waste of time then why are you in here, why not just hit the alert and go about your day?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

It's in the pit, what do you expect from the pit?

I dunno. Something that actually DEALS with politics at a minimum.

Here's a question, if it's such a waste of time then why are you in here, why not just hit the alert and go about your day?

Because I've given up hope that the mods are going to police these #ty threads anymore. Oh sure they'll censor your T&C violations, but the threads are rarely deleted. So what's the point? I think I'll just voice my complaints in the thread instead. Oh sorry. I started rambling with a serious response and forgot that you were trolling me. Carry on.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Anything to do with Hillary OR Trump is a waste of time at this point. Believing that these people are super important and what they do is 'current events news' and that they are so powerful is insanity.

People think they need to fight for their opinions because "the future of humanity is at stake!", and if they let the 'other side' win the political discourse than "the future is doomed!".

You personally believe that Trump could end the civilized world, and your red colored counterpart believes that Hillary would have started Armageddon too, had she been elected, because "they have their fingers on the button".

It's not even rational to believe that the President of the USA has that much power, because they don't actually. They make the final call, but they definitely don't just bust out the nuclear football and press a button, it doesn't work like that. Tons and tons of people have to make that decision before it even reaches the President to agree/disagree with. The President is simply not all-powerful, and in fact, is more of a public relations rep than anything else.

Your thinking is flawed because you see everything from a Blue bias, even your name is colored in blue. Interestingly, your political mirror image counterpart, the OP, has their name in Red to indicate their bias.

I have a two-tiered plan to deal with this.
1) I have to somehow convince you and your red opponent to stop harping on about this Hillary Trump garbage all day and let people discuss something more intellectually viable, and in fact, hopefully participate in those non-Hillary/Trump discussions.
2) In case you are both committed to the political divisiveness, for whatever reasons, than to convince the rest of ATS to simply ignore your threads and to focus on anything else non-Trump/Hillary related.

To further specify, when I say Trump/Hillary I also by extension mean Red vs Blue politics in general, and further this might also need to include 90% of anything else the MSM talks about and wants to 'lead us into' talking about as well.

So my goal is to convince you guys to STOP this BS. Your petty politicking is actually destroying the mentality of the entire civilization. It is the most troubling problem we as a human race are facing today, because we MUST get our heads out of our rears if we are going to deal with any REAL problems like pollution, education, war, poverty, etc.

If I can't stop you, then I have to somehow convince everyone to talk over you and to ignore you until you decide to finally change your tunes and discuss something rationally for once.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
You're just f'n kidding me. This is an ATS thread? If you want the damn swamp drained....start here. It's deep.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Trolling you?

I asked a mod yesterday if a thread in the pit can be moved to a proper forum and guess what, they moved it.

Try to smile, I promise it won't hurt.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Why didn't you mention that there was also a Trump painting in there too?
That makes your entire premise misleading - because I came in thinking the dogs pegged on Hillary's painting specifically, then it turns out there's other stuff in the crate, including Trump's painting.

Therefore your entire premise was defeated because we don't know what the dogs were set off by, and we can't even say it was Hillary's painting because Trump was there too.

And then I see this thread got almost 40 flags now, and only 1 person so far even bothered to dig into it and brought up the Pimp Trump painting.

What the hell ATS? Is nearly everyone here this blinded by bias and consumed by petty politics?

The fact that people are participating in this charade in this manner and 1% of you seem to have any critical thinking skills is extremely concerning and very despicable.

I am totally not impressed ATS, in fact, this is deplorable.
Yall are like brainwashed into a Hillary vs Trump black hole dimension of madness.

WAKE UP!!!!!!

Best post in the thread. I wish I could give you 100 more stars so that you surpass the OP's number.

If you really believe that than I beg of you to stop feeding the monster.
Don't be mad that I'm challenging and coming down on you too.

We MUST stop this political crap.
To achieve this you are a critical component and your assistance in this endeavor would be unbelievably important to it's success. In fact, we'd almost win overnight if you personally decided to stand against all Red v. Blue BS.

You're such a prolific and strong poster, and you're actually intelligent and skilled enough, that I don't see how they'd be able to keep dragging people into this with someone like you there to stop them.

So of course I'm gonna be hard on you, I need you.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I was actually bringing that up as a counter point> I really don't enjoy either of these conversation topics anymore. Only when trump is doing something worth discussing and complaining about is when I get heated these days. I've learned to weep in private for all the Presidential precedents he has broken and don't need public support to affirm my distastes in his day-to-day actions.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Yall are so far gone I dunno if I can manage to save yall from your own madness. I will try despite my fear that it seems impossible.

Lmao, who the hell are you to think that anyone needs your help, you yourself needs help more then anyone yet you think we need you to save anyone, righttttttt.

😆😆😆

Dude, you have staples and pins in your eye.
I'm not a medical professional so I cannot assist you in removing them safely.
I can't help everyone with everything.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

There isn't much I can smile about on ATS anymore. That's why I'm trying to spend less and less time here. I feel like intellectual discourse is an enemy these days. It's all about confirmation bias and insulting the other political aisle.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I was actually bringing that up as a counter point> I really don't enjoy either of these conversation topics anymore. Only when trump is doing something worth discussing and complaining about is when I get heated these days. I've learned to weep in private for all the Presidential precedents he has broken and don't need public support to affirm my distastes in his day-to-day actions.

There is no President of the United States, there isn't even a United States either.
They are merely delusions we collectively agreed to believe in.

Don't even worry or think about it more than 5 or 10 minutes a day.
Let's get back to the basics.

Please don't let them hurt you like this anymore.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Well philosophically all of society is an illusion, but Trump is DEFINITELY a the President of the US whether that construct is illusionary or not. And that means that his actions will affect me. I can learn to deal with the tedious stuff that is irrelevant in the long run, but I can't ignore world changing decisions or even country changing decisions out of some philosophical aversion to politics.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join