It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portrait of Hillary Sets Off Security Dogs

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: xuenchen Is this what you have had to resort to? What a very stupid yet funny thread. C'mon man your better than this.

Whoever did the painting is the problem !!

Are they still Alive?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
People are funny. He got $4000 for that painting and I bet the publicity stirred up by the dogs reacting to it helped.

Exactly! I was just editing my post on this possible marketing ploy by the artist after I discovered that a Pimp Trump portrait was in that crate as well.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

This was posted two years ago about the artist. See anything odd?
hifructosemag.tumblr.com...

I saw lots of odd.

Dog days, indeed.

That was a good find. The faceless thing underneath is creepy, too.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

From that article:

His portraits play on the mythological associations of Sirius with oncoming heat, fevers and evil, as in Homer’s Iliad.

Sirius (the Dog Star) inspires him. The question is...Is the dog alerting on the painting coincidental to this or is it a marketing ploy? If it is coincidental, it is a bit of an odd one.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I know, siriusly!!!

A scent of something could of been put on there to make the dogs respond.

Or a cat peed on it, they're pretty smart, too!

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The article says there also was picture of a Trump in the crate but was removed before going through the security check. Trump probably took a dump in there like he's doing to the country.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Regnor
The article says there also was picture of a Trump in the crate but was removed before going through the security check. Trump probably took a dump in there like he's doing to the country.

He knew when to get out and away from the real trash !!

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Seems to be a lot of these synchronicities surrounding ol' Hilldog. The 9/11 collapse, flags falling down behind her when she makes up stories at her rallies, flies landing on her face when she lies during debates. What could it mean?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

This was posted two years ago about the artist. See anything odd?
hifructosemag.tumblr.com...

Hillary is obviously an evil alien from Sirius, the dog star!
No wonder the dogs alerted on the crate.
I hope they got a treat for it.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

And don't forget this gem!

Bill Clinton point blank denied having an extra marital affair in a 60 Minutes interview in 1992. Shortly after Slick Willie denied having an affair, a studio light fell on top of the Clintons.

Article w/ Video: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

artist was probly on drugs, left the drugs scent on the piece.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Pretty funny actually..I wonder if the artist salted the crate?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Those poor dogs!Animal abuse!
The dogs need some therapy dogs or therapy humans.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
My God, that is a hideous portrait.

Looks like a mixed breed of Jane Fonda and Larry King (sorry Larry)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Dogs CAN sense Evil

Dogs can sense pure ugly too...

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen well you do have a point! That painting would give me nightmares, more so than I have now.walking downstairs to see that every morning would not be cool.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Why didn't you mention that there was also a Trump painting in there too?
That makes your entire premise misleading - because I came in thinking the dogs pegged on Hillary's painting specifically, then it turns out there's other stuff in the crate, including Trump's painting.

Therefore your entire premise was defeated because we don't know what the dogs were set off by, and we can't even say it was Hillary's painting because Trump was there too.

And then I see this thread got almost 40 flags now, and only 1 person so far even bothered to dig into it and brought up the Pimp Trump painting.

What the hell ATS? Is nearly everyone here this blinded by bias and consumed by petty politics?

The fact that people are participating in this charade in this manner and 1% of you seem to have any critical thinking skills is extremely concerning and very despicable.

I am totally not impressed ATS, in fact, this is deplorable.
Yall are like brainwashed into a Hillary vs Trump black hole dimension of madness.

WAKE UP!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
And I bet yall roll your eyes at my scathing commentary about how bias yall have become.

Can't you see this is like a Rorschach test?
Yall see the inkblot and scream "Evil Hillary" or "Evil Trump" - because this is totally a non-story and is actually fabricated to a large degree in that tons of stuff was omitted in order to politicize some dogs barking at a crate full of various objects.

And then everyone gathers around and has to take their little jabs and make their jokes.

This is mind control.
The media has actually literally mind controlled yall and turned off any skeptical functions of your brains.

Will each and every one of you PLEASE step back a moment, evaluate what is happening to your mindset and frame of reference - and ADMIT TO YOURSELF that you have been brainwashed into this divisive petty politic?

This is the essence of fluff and pettiness. There is nothing more trivial.
This story has absolutely no validity or intellectual value at all.
If it were in print it'd be low quality toilet paper.

Look at what you've become!

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
You should all be embarrassed and ashamed.

This website has fallen so far...

Threads about conspiracies or X-files that actually attempt to make a case get ridiculed, trolled, and locked or trashed - while pure garbage politics like this thread are hailed as the topic of interest and everyone loves it.

Yall are so far gone I dunno if I can manage to save yall from your own madness.
I will try despite my fear that it seems impossible.

All I gotta do is get you to look into the mirror and start really questioning yourselves.
That's it. Once you question your own motives and thoughts and behaviors you'll begin to open your eyes to the fact that yes, this is indeed Divide and Conquer and you've been played.

You'll realize that we collectively are very ignorant and that we have a lot of work to do to achieve a better world.

You do want a better world tomorrow don't you?
Than step back for a minute and look at what has become of you!
It's time to change!

I don't see how anyone could want to live in a world where this becomes normal and acceptable and the mainstream flow of thought. Hell, is it even valid enough to constitute a legitimate flow of thought? I have doubts.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
As I sit here thinking of ideas on how to deal with this problem (saving ATS from itself), I feel like it's largely my fault that this happened to begin with.

I have all the skills and talents necessary to not only combat this crap but to sway people away from it, yet I failed. I failed me and I failed all of you. I have the depth and creativity to think way outta the box here and to change anything, but what do I do? I trap myself in my own misery and get overwhelmed with all of my ideas and achieve nothing because I don't act.

ATS has been overrun by a few individuals that push this political mind control agenda, they post every day and after a few years they begin to sway everyone's thought processes. They start to control the narrative. Then, eventually, threads like this are not only successful but no one even seems to notice they are swimming in garbage and that their thoughts are corrupted and corroded into nonsense.

These few individuals probably laugh it up and are aware that they are in control of this website's readership.

And I failed because I am absolutely capable of not only standing against them, but foiling their plots and derailing their agenda. I should have been posting at least 3 or 4 threads a week fighting against all of this. But I didn't. I was too caught up in my own infinite BS that I simply never had time or energy to invest into it. I don't get paid to post on ATS, so therefore I can't manage to pump out daily masses of content.

That's all my fault. I could have tipped the dominoes into falling in a different direction. Anyone could do it but I know as a fact that I am fully equipped to do it. But I failed, and it doesn't seem like anyone else filled those shoes in my absence.

I failed all of you ATS.
I failed myself.

And if any one of you were capable of it, you failed too.
The onus is on us. Everyone's screwed because we aren't acting and fighting against the tide.
It's almost too late.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join