It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The simple case for a periodic reset of reality

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

How do you reverse entropy?

By reversing time.

If you reverse time in the equations, things still tend towards entropy.

Perhaps a gravitational singularity reverses entropy?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: 3daysgone
By reversing time.

And how do you reverse time?

With a minus sign.

link   
a reply to: eXia7

What about the comedy theories? Because, if the universe-as-we-know-it is any indication, those are the theories that actually matter.

To the OP:

Look, try not to obsess on this stuff too much. The truth is: reality is a spring. It runs forward, backwards and forward again -- as many times as it takes -- to get "it" right. It's a choose-your-own-adventure-book for hopeless romantics. Does it seem like it needs a reset? It always needs a reset. You have no idea how many millions of tries it took just to get beyond a French revolution. There are fewer stars in the sky.

Where there is flow, there is forward momentum to offset the sick-sick see-saw motion of the ocean. Where the flow is blocked up, there is an unbearable drive for a reset. We'll get to that, I promise. Just not in your lifetime. It would be too disorientating.

You have to be born old, and live to be young. Or some such nonsense. I read it in a book by a former rocket-musician turned cryptozoologist. He went to bed well rested and woke up tired every day just to write it all down for us. Now, dinner and a nap, followed by breakfast-in-bed. It's easier that way, I promise.

link   
a reply to: chr0naut

You mean the type of green that supposedly doesn’t exist?

Or was it just really well hidden?

Or was it somehow both?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: olaru12

What do you suggest? Bible...right?

That sounds too science-y. I was hoping it would be something easy to understand.

Like a cosmic enema?

As long as it was done by a barbie type of woman, I’m sure it would work.

Would a comic enema have clowns?

link   

Im somehow getting the idea that this site is in part populated by some extra good hackers and agency spies and shills who is also a clique of wise-guy funny men , paid to be on it all the time , somewhere backed up by mh professionals while others run fro the wh or other us/uk security interests . I don't mind i like it , ppl can even debait when barbie is good to go . I'll get on the rats now i can an have a good laugh

link   

I'm not saying I have the truths, but historically new truths are always ridiculed first.

link   

originally posted by: eXia7
It's in the SKUNK WORKS FORUM. Does anything in this damn forum sound scientific?

Which is why I'm not asking him for proof, I'm asking for an explanation.

Now, since I just learned how I'm never going to have another electric bill again I'm going to start waving magnets over coils and pull free energy out of the netherworld. Thanks OP!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

With a minus sign.

You earned a star.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

interesting post, thanks for that. it is better to just let life pass you by, easier anyway.

link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

What about the comedy theories? Because, if the universe-as-we-know-it is any indication, those are the theories that actually matter.

To the OP:

Look, try not to obsess on this stuff too much. The truth is: reality is a spring. It runs forward, backwards and forward again -- as many times as it takes -- to get "it" right. It's a choose-your-own-adventure-book for hopeless romantics. Does it seem like it needs a reset? It always needs a reset. You have no idea how many millions of tries it took just to get beyond a French revolution. There are fewer stars in the sky.

Where there is flow, there is forward momentum to offset the sick-sick see-saw motion of the ocean. Where the flow is blocked up, there is an unbearable drive for a reset. We'll get to that, I promise. Just not in your lifetime. It would be too disorientating.

You have to be born old, and live to be young. Or some such nonsense. I read it in a book by a former rocket-musician turned cryptozoologist. He went to bed well rested and woke up tired every day just to write it all down for us. Now, dinner and a nap, followed by breakfast-in-bed. It's easier that way, I promise.

I gave you a star because you actually responded to the OP with a good opinion. Despite if the OP is taking the piss or not, you still answered.

link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: TerryDon79

What do you suggest? Bible...right?

That sounds too science-y. I was hoping it would be something easy to understand.

Like a cosmic enema?

As long as it was done by a barbie type of woman, I’m sure it would work.

Would a comic enema have clowns?

A COMIC enema?

These things are not to be laugh at!

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CircleofFloss
a reply to: intrptr

that's what happens next after white dwarves like our sun

Our Sun isn't a white dwarf!

Bloody Nazi racist.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I guess you don't know where the energy comes from that the electric company produces to produce the means you use for everyday life, including typing on this forum all the stuff that the average monkey would, trying to produce a work of shakespeare or the like. I mean, given enough time and all, anything's possible.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
It's in the SKUNK WORKS FORUM. Does anything in this damn forum sound scientific?

Which is why I'm not asking him for proof, I'm asking for an explanation.

Now, since I just learned how I'm never going to have another electric bill again I'm going to start waving magnets over coils and pull free energy out of the netherworld. Thanks OP!!!

I'm pretty sure the OP referenced that because of Tesla's theories on free energy.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

there are rumors that CERN is dropping new matter into our core (of earth) to try and stabilize it

yeah I also hear that they hare trying to turn the core into a black hole so they can create a wormhole a Stargate....

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

It's the Book of Revelation, and I don't subscribe to it, but there are truths in any good source. The geological record is one of them.

Is the geological record a 75 (it must be fairly old)?

Needless to say, my old turntable probably wouldn't play it.

link   

I guess you don't know where the energy comes from that the electric company produces to produce the means you use for everyday life...

Of course I do, it comes from a very large hamster wheel in their sub-basement.

link   

I guess you don't know where the energy comes from that the electric company produces to produce the means you use for everyday life, including typing on this forum all the stuff that the average monkey would, trying to produce a work of shakespeare or the like. I mean, given enough time and all, anything's possible.

Electrical energy is created in numerous ways. From steam, water, solar etc. It's not like it just comes from the ether. I think you are basing some of your theories off of Nikola Tesla right?

link   

if you look at the progression of intensity levels, it goes from

red to orange to yellow to white to blue

I think we've seen that with the sun.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join