It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The simple case for a periodic reset of reality

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

you don't know that. for our purposes we are. the universe is always looking for balance and to correct itself functionally

link   
a reply to: eXia7

Time is a measurement we came up with based on how long it takes to rotate and revolve around our Sun.

link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

By making Time go backwards.

And how do you make time go backwards?

By figuring out how Time works.

Time is just a primitive mental construct so we talking monkeys can make sense of our environment. Wanna buy a Rolex?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
What is time really? Does time actually move, or does it only appear that way? I mean we are in the skunk works forum, we could take this to a meta-physical realm.

How do we know anything we've learned is real? We could live in a simulation for all we know.

Time is a measure of the entropic state. The past is more chaotic while the future is a low energy homogenization.

Each passing moment the universe losses more of it's randomness and chaos and moves towards a future state where all matter is evenly dispersed throughout the cosmos.

And I want you to pay attention to the non-answers the Original Poster is throwing out and ask again whose taking the piss with the membership.

edit on 10-12-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

link   

time is just position. superman kind of got it right.

link   

originally posted by: CircleofFloss
you have no idea how entropy really works

Says the guy who cannot even articulate a solid answer.

Explain it to us then.

edit on 10-12-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

By making Time go backwards.

And how do you make time go backwards?

By figuring out how Time works.

Time is just a primitive mental construct so we talking monkeys can make sense of our environment. Wanna buy a Rolex?

Everything in this Universe exists because of frequency. When you invert the frequency it becomes the opposite.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

that's certainly one current way of looking at things. it's too bad it's wrong. the universe is full of unlimited energy. just move a magnet over a coiled wire and you got instant new energy that arrived from the netherworld.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

you've got to show evidence that you listen, and I haven't gotten that yet from you.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

that's certainly one current way of looking at things. it's too bad it's wrong. the universe is full of unlimited energy. just move a magnet over a coiled wire and you got instant new energy that arrived from the netherworld.

Um....

Huh?
edit on 10122017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

that's certainly one current way of looking at things. it's too bad it's wrong.

How so?

the universe is full of unlimited energy. just move a magnet over a coiled wire and you got instant new energy that arrived from the netherworld.

Pay attention to this eXia7. Does it look scientifically sound to you?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

you've got to show evidence that you listen, and I haven't gotten that yet from you.

Because I'm not, you bored me already.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
What is time really? Does time actually move, or does it only appear that way? I mean we are in the skunk works forum, we could take this to a meta-physical realm.

How do we know anything we've learned is real? We could live in a simulation for all we know.

Time is a measure of the entropic state. The past is more chaotic while the future is a low energy homogenization.

Each passing moment the universe losses more of it's randomness and chaos and moves towards a future state where all matter is evenly dispersed throughout the cosmos.

And I want you to pay attention to the non-answers the Original Poster is throwing out and ask again his taking the piss with the membership.

Hey man, I was trying to get it back on topic. If you remember, I said this was a discussion board for good and bad theories, I didn't claim the OP had a good theory, I was trying to understand the point of this thread, but I couldn't get the point of the thread because everybody is in here just screwing off.

If the OP is trolling, well you got trolled. If the OP is just having a bit of a difficult time articulating his views on the topic, then you guys are pretty much just sh*tting on this topic.

You asked the OP the same question over and over within just a few minutes of asking the first time. It seems like you're just trying to get him to respond with a half assed answer so you can try and assert your "intellectual dominance"

Just another one of your pissing contests I think.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: CircleofFloss

And how do you do a reset?

Find the colour green?

Only "space green" which is different than common or earth green.

Remember in that Star Trek reboot they had "Red Matter"? It's obviously just like that only green.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

It's hard to argue with that kind of Logic!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I didn't need to ask a question to assert 'intellectual dominance'. It's kind of a given.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

yeah really, truth hurts

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

yeah really, truth hurts

What truth would that be?

link   
a reply to: chr0naut

there are rumors that CERN is dropping new matter into our core (of earth) to try and stabilize it

link   

that's certainly one current way of looking at things. it's too bad it's wrong.

How so?

the universe is full of unlimited energy. just move a magnet over a coiled wire and you got instant new energy that arrived from the netherworld.

Pay attention to this eXia7. Does it look scientifically sound to you?

It's in the SKUNK WORKS FORUM. Does anything in this damn forum sound scientific?

If this were in the science and technology forum, I wouldn't even be in this thread defending the OP.

remember SKUNK WORKS FORUM does not equal SCIENTIFIC FACTS

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join