It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The simple case for a periodic reset of reality

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Well
Maybe not that cool.
But it amused me.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: olaru12
What do you suggest? Bible...right?

That sounds too science-y. I was hoping it would be something easy to understand.

Like a cosmic enema?

As long as it was done by a barbie type of woman, I’m sure it would work.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The "Reset Button" which You seek is 'hidden in plain sight' (That is how "They" do things; they hide stuff in plain sight) The "Reset Button" is camouflaged as a 'television remote' Find the remote, You find the 'reset button' Turn the power to "OFF" or watch Classic movies or older Westerns, NO "NEWS" (or what is pawned off as 'news'..)

You might also be of the 'new school' and You may get Your "news" via the intraweb. This can cause a 'quandary' for some folks as they find that they MUST check their 'feeds' This is incorrect.

"Change Your thought or You'll get what You've always got..."

Either way,

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Man you guys are being pretty hard on the newbies. Who cares if their theories are whacked out or not, instead of criticizing the OP's topic, perhaps actually discuss the topic instead of bash the OP.

This is one of the reasons I quit posting here is because it will either just die out, you'll get all the usual suspects in the thread to add a random quip that doesn't even deal with the topic.

This isn't the comedy hour folks, its a discussion board for good theories, and bad theories.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Allow me to entro-douche you to Kyuubi, whose super power is reversing entropy
powerlisting.wikia.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

See. Science wins again.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

dude he has been spamming the RATS forum for the last few hours with wired stuff.

Last time it was something about how low levels of Chakra in men was causing homosexuality because we were turning away from more manly women.

Honestly its pretty funny stuff

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Not RATS, Skunk Works.

I think someone reset you

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

dude he has been spamming the RATS forum for the last few hours with wired stuff.

Last time it was something about how low levels of Chakra in men was causing homosexuality because we were turning away from more manly women.

How is this any different than your political bait threads?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Not RATS, Skunk Works.

I think someone reset you

That's what this forum is for, to discuss random crap that usually has no evidence or biased opinions. It's not like the OP is using the wrong forum.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7

haha!!

Its funny because you have just realised you were wrong and now want to have a go at me rather than admit you didn't know the OP was spamming

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

We’re just throwing ideas about too.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

that's what happens next after white dwarves like our sun

link   

That's what this forum is for, to discuss random crap that usually has no evidence or biased opinions. It's not like the OP is using the wrong forum.

Would be nice if he actually addressed the question I asked twice already. You don't really have a discussion if the theory-creator wont address said theory.

link   

A lot. The other one was that green only found on Earth means it's a simulation and can't be created by god. How do you discuss with that on a serious level?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

A lot. The other one was that green only found on Earth means it's a simulation and can't be created by god. How do you discuss with that on a serious level?

By proving them wrong, multiple times.

Then getting ignored

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

It's the Book of Revelation, and I don't subscribe to it, but there are truths in any good source. The geological record is one of them.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Yes I know, he ignored you, poor thing.

link   

haha!!

Its funny because you have just realised you were wrong and now want to have a go at me rather than admit you didn't know the OP was spamming

How was I wrong? I just pointed out that pretty much everybody in this thread is just taking the piss at the OP and are going way off topic.

Also we have amateur comedians trying to collect stars.. How does this help ATS as a whole? How can new members ever feel comfortable with making posts if everybody is always taking the piss?

link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: TerryDon79

Yes I know, he ignored you, poor thing.

I know!

Maybe I should have come across more feminine? I’ll try that next time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join