It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The simple case for a periodic reset of reality

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
A "reality reset" happens every time someone has a "drug induced freak out".

That's why they're called "Recreational Drugs"

Re-Creation

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CircleofFloss
Any strain on a system produces both energy and decay.

The uncertainty principle becomes greater over time.

Eventually too much chaos is prevalent.

A reset is therefore necessary to restore proper order and function.

Honestly once again I think this applies to your thread:

Rob Grant and Doug Naylor pretty much got that # worked out.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

originally posted by: CircleofFloss
Any strain on a system produces both energy and decay.

The uncertainty principle becomes greater over time.

Eventually too much chaos is prevalent.

A reset is therefore necessary to restore proper order and function.

Honestly once again I think this applies to your thread:

Rob Grant and Doug Naylor pretty much got that # worked out.

I love Red Dwarf!
While we're on the subject, I can't help but be reminded of this by a lot of members posts here...

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I imagine this is what's happening the other side of the screen when I'm debating with Dragonridr and one of his buddies...

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

We can nuke the Second law of thermodynamics

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
This One Cosmic Being may need to help us establish a proxy between Google's Blue Brain and Eben's Yellow Book for a better translation of earth's living library.

Most likely us Homo Genus are going to need Non-Terrestrial Help to figure out some problems in a grass roots individualistic way. I suppose a new simple genetic-memory consensus translation more accurate of the human experience would be "The Green Stream or The Green Book".

An actual Proxy Technology to store accurately The Human Experience for Non-Terrestrials in a Holographic Akashic DataBase with Ultra HIgh Definition for Human Emotions/Memories in this Historical Transition of Hyper Evolution for Human Beings.

If an Alien Race of Beings is going to make decisions on humans and earth and all we have been through and are in the most Full Immersion Way...Better have a Royal Education of what it's truly like to be Human especially through this Time Period of Canonization. The Stakes are very High and the Losses Very Big with the Advent of Hyper Growth Genetically/Consciously/Psycho-Social Development and overall Individual Liberation of the Mind to Function without Assistance and Programming.

It's a whole hell of a lot of evolution wrapped up into a short amount of time for any species in this universe. It means humans are already very advanced in consciousness with the ability to problem solve indicating a high ability for creative conscious will.

We can create things in no time compared to many races out there that take thousands of years if not close to a million to a break-through, we can in only hundreds of years if not just a mere few thousand.

So maybe many may come with great technology their ancestors have developed over aeons sending their aristocracy, military and royalty out to peer over us or right around us unbeknownst in our daily lives on earth with our cumbersome technology.

The fact is we can truly do Pure F***ing Magic next to all their technological Powers and the Fact that they are Lawless and do not abide by an Earthly Control System.

We with Conscious Creative Will can Manifest Reality without technology aids like them and advanced holograph computer synthesizers in a heart beat using our royal genetics cultivated over hundreds of thousands of years by about 22 main Non-Terrestrial Genetic Influences to be who we are today.

This is not # Hole Earth...This is the Final Rung and Doctorate to Being an Actual Conscious God Realized Being where one can instantly manifest all that is built by them over massive amounts of time or our own even as well.

Be Proud and Be Kind to Your Self in The Most Challenging time of Ground Breaking Never Been Done Ever in the experience of the Space Time Continuum of this Galaxy Too.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It wasn't an answer, it was a question. How do you reverse entropy?

Well it's quite simple...you get a flat piece of metal and-well i'll stop quoting Becker and quote a more qualified man, Homer Simpson once said "in this house we obey the laws of thermodynamics."

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Homer made more sense than the Original Poster.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Congrats, you just proved the theory of evolution false. Things are in a steady constant state of decay. Evolution goes opposite to that and is not possible.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Maybe a reset button to reality is needed if elements of the stock market and reincarnation bind together. Someone eventually would find themselves born with keys to a safety deposit box containing the stock shares and belongings from their previous life, and others would be saying that it is completely unfair, even if there is just no true order in the universe to enforce it otherwise.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=22942694]Circle

The problem that I see with this is like some of the other smarter-than-me ATS'ers have already said - the entropy issue.

Entropy (chaos) is the energy that drives our cosmos, and allows smaller vortices? of non-entropy (order) to spin off from it, allowing pockets of order / life / and all else that is in the direction of complexity.

But entropy, like a fire, once burnt, cannot be in any way I could fathom brought back into its component parts.

Once it burns ... it burns.

I cannot fathom a reset. That is just a level above what I know?

edit on 12-12-2017 by Fowlerstoad because: I always make at least one typo, so that I can edit

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Superunknown528

I 'get' that kind of reset hahahaha

True that

edit on 12-12-2017 by Fowlerstoad because: see reason on immediately prior post....

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Ok. One reset coming up. It will just take a couple of weeks. Here goes. : )
edit on 13-12-2017 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Almost missed it

Gorilla by a mountain lake: "All this is mine, I just have to eat my way thru it."

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join