It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Department of Defense Audit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Most defense contractors deal with some very highly classified projects.
It will be very hard to fully audit such entities without exposing what they work on.
I think it is a dilemma, as there is a lot of important work going on in defence. Sure, some may need to tighten up, but many keep a very tight control on headcount and equipment already.
edit on 12-12-2017 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I guarantee you the Black Budget will not be audited, or if it is, all the findings will be redacted and invisible to the public.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
We need this like a desert needs a downpour.

The DoD (which is above the entire Armed Forces), along with its subsidiary agencies, is a corrupt entity that has involved itself in extreme acts of torture and profiling.

Simply being interested in conspiracy theories is enough to get you abducted, especially if you have a high level of intelligence. Many of us here probably have hidden memories of these abductions that have been "redacted" from our brains.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: VictimOfTorture

Well you also have to think of all those sweetheart deals with contractors that allow toilets to be purchased for 20,000 dollars a piece.

It amazes me that people think that is "just how bureaucracy works", because the reality is that someone is getting rich from that nonsense and it has to stop. A good audit is a step in the right direction.

I am not sure what will be done about black projects. I assume some of it would come to light, but I would suspect most of it wouldn't.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
DoD contracts

You can sign up for contract awards on this page. You would be amazed at how a hundred million gets tossed around on a daily basis. Many contracts are for support on hardware the DoD bought. Others are for upgrades. Unless your product is consumable (food, bullets), it looks like you get a good follow-on business.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join