It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller's Russia Probe and Potential Legal Endgames

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: olaru12

A letter to the editor of a newspaper?

The 2nd link is from a nutcase broadcasting network services LLC?

I thought you were linking the "deal" in your post?

Have you read this yet....www.abovetopsecret.com...

Attacking the source shows "you got nuthin"

Thank you, no I haven't seen it yet.
Sorry, I sometimes forget I can be a little aggressive and cause misunderstandings.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

What I'd really like to know is the reason the judge recused himself at such a late stage? It isn't like a conflict could just suddenly come up. He is/was a FISA judge so it raises a red flag.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Didn't they say it could be something as simple as a scheduling conflict? Yes they did.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Didn't they say it could be something as simple as a scheduling conflict? Yes they did.

Seems like he would have said that if it was something that simple and mundane. Instead he chose not to give the reason publicly....

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: soberbacchus

What I'd really like to know is the reason the judge recused himself at such a late stage? It isn't like a conflict could just suddenly come up. He is/was a FISA judge so it raises a red flag.

What interests me is Bannon.

He has strangely stayed entirely out of it. No leaks about him, no whispers, neither committee asking to interview him, no talk about him being on Mueller's list of people he wants to talk to or being a target.

Recently Bannon said he doesn't even have a lawyer and has no worries.

He also said in the 60 Minutes interview that he thought Trump firing Comey was "the biggest mistake in modern political history".

Bannon is either squeaky clean with regards to Russia or assisting Mueller in some way.

I mean Mueller has even interviewed low level aides in the campaign and the PR team. Spicer, Hicks ...but not Bannon? Nothing, not even a informal interview? Not a peep?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join