It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compromise Question??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
The 2nd Amendment is in the US Constitution and abortion is not. If you are asking me if I would give up a Constitutional right in order for the left to be able to keep killing babies and selling their parts. The answer is no I would not make that trade!

edit on 12-12-2017 by Bob350 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Bob350

Why is this question so F#ing difficult to understand???? I've only explained it about (18) times!! It can't be that F#ing hard!!! It just can't be!!

That is NOT what I asked, never has been and never will be!!!!

Jeezus Krist!! Are people completely dense???? Does anyone have even the least bit of reading comprehension anymore?????

I swear!!! Gawd...Dammit!!!!!!!!!

edit - I swear, there are a good number of people here on ATS who are simply incapable of reading a singe sentence and comprehending it!! They just answer with whatever feels good based on some twisted understanding!! WTF, over????

edit II - NEGATIVE 5 stars for you!!!

edit on 12/12/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Wait up you said:

Question - If the right dropped the Freedom of Choice / Abortion issue, would you consider dropping the 2nd Amendment / Gun issue?

Bob350 said no, which actually sounded like "HELL NO". Either way, seems like a legit answer to what you asked.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
That's what I thought. It seemed like he was talking about a straight up trade. That's what is sounded like to me.
Maybe he has some anger issues or something.
The answer is no and will always be no!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Bob350

The answer is no and will always be no!!!

Thank you!

That's all I was asking for.

PS - I still don't think you understand the question correctly, but I accept your answer never the less.

edit on 12/13/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
PS - I still don't think you understand the question correctly, but I accept your answer never the less.

I may be wrong but is part of the misunderstanding the fact that the question is directed at those on the left so, anyone on the right is free to answer but the question isn't really directed at them?

I also asked on the previous page but got no answer, what does "Some find it very difficult to make a true "decision" when faced with no other alternatives." supposed to mean in the context of the OP?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I've actually rephrased the question several ways so both right and left can answer it. Did this over several different pages.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join