It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey and Mueller are DEFINITELY working with Trump.....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Comey and Mueller working with Trump... That's about as believable as the National Enquirer's "Bat Boy". If anything, these idiots are doing their best to keep the Deep State's "status quo" going. Trump is a threat to the Deep State, he doesn't abide by their rules and instead, actually does what he believes to be the best for the U.S. as a whole. (Which is extremely refreshing after the failures of Obama, Clinton, and the Bush's who were all in it for themselves.)

Mark my words, there was absolutely no "Russian collusion" with Trump and the ABC agencies are making themselves look like shills by claiming otherwise.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I dont think they're working for him, but they do realize they will be exposed and indicted if they continue lying and running this charade..

and lets be honest, The Trump admin colluding with Russia to rig the election is a total charade.

Take it a step further, When Mueller was putting his team together there were all kinds of reports about the personnel being in cahoots with the FBI, Clintons and previous coverups. In hindsight, it appears all the dirty and corrupt were lured to the same place/goal only exposing themselves as they went.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: KansasGirl

What other things make you believe Comey is against the side of the "deep state?" Truly curious, because to me it seems his involvement and facilitating and covering up for Clinton with the private server business is directly opposed to your theory.

He is not in jail

Neither is Hillary.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: KansasGirl

What other things make you believe Comey is against the side of the "deep state?" Truly curious, because to me it seems his involvement and facilitating and covering up for Clinton with the private server business is directly opposed to your theory.

He is the singular reason that Hillary is now in the hot seat. His televised testimony and written documentation publicised this larger than anyone ever could have done.

With the facts coming out about changed wording, tarmac meetings, etc....none of this would have been public had Comey not done what he did.

Well, but the changed wording thing and the tarmac meeting came out way before Trump came to office. When that stuff first came out, there was no Mueller investigation. So.....

And......IS Hillary in the hot seat? I don't see her getting talked about ANYWHERE other than alternative media sites, and not even MOST alternative media sites.... only right-leaning ones.

The mainstream media doesn't say a PEEP about Hillary. I scan through the MSM newscasts just to see what they are lying/spinning every few days, and I don't hear her name mentioned. It's just all Trump-bashing and spin and narratives the left wants us all to believe, and extremely little of it is anywhere near accurate or truthful. The right-leaning newscasts also don't give the full story, but they do bash Trump less (actually I've not seen Fox criticize Trump yet). I don't even hear Fox uttering Hillary's name.

I know all of this is totally related, connected, and tied to HRC and her band of criminals, but I don't hear the MSM making that clear. They're doing their best to deflect from that.

I WISH your theory were true! All of the corruption needs to come out. HRC et al need to be brought to justice. I just don't see ANYTHING from Comey or Mueller that indicates they are working on it. All I've seen is Comey cover for her, and continuing in his predecessor's tradition, this new guy Wray is stonewalling and deflecting just as much as Comey did.

edit on 10-12-2017 by KansasGirl because: Meh

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Maybe he wants to stay alive

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Vasa Croe Idk what straws your talking about. The only straws I see are all the ones pointing at Trump. It is not a bad thing to admit that Trump was a bad decision. I would never hold it against you. But to just use crazy stories to back a fabricated story about how the Russian investigation is about bringing the left down is way out there. I may believe it when a Democrat get called up but that has not happened yet. Till then just watch FOX and stay off ATS

I think he is talking about the straws relating to the completely unrelated investigation indictments to Russian collusion, the basis of which you use to claim the investigation is moving 'fast'.

After 18 months of investigations and 7 months of the SC, nothing at all has been uncovered on Russian collusion. I guess that might mean it is moving fast, but not in the direction you are probably hoping for.

Ponder on it for a while. All that time, with access to phone conversation transcripts and electronic communications and nothing has turned up.
edit on 10/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

You assume that politicians, which Comey & Mueller are, act out of principle. They do not - just like other politicians, they act out of what is best for them at the time.

There are way too many variables at play for anyone to make a statement like yours based on how Comey & Mueller reacted YEARS ago. Remember, there were variables at play back then too!
edit on 10/12/2017 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Those foolish enough to continue to believe the MSM narrative about Russia, Russia Russia, are in for the rudest of awakenings!

Hopefully their cognitive dissonance does not cause them to lose the minds!

Two narratives. One says Russia one say it's a hoax.

Believing one over the other isn't any better.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Vasa Croe Idk what straws your talking about. The only straws I see are all the ones pointing at Trump. It is not a bad thing to admit that Trump was a bad decision. I would never hold it against you. But to just use crazy stories to back a fabricated story about how the Russian investigation is about bringing the left down is way out there. I may believe it when a Democrat get called up but that has not happened yet. Till then just watch FOX and stay off ATS

I think he is talking about the straws relating to the completely unrelated investigation indictments to Russian collusion, the basis of which you use to claim the investigation is moving 'fast'.

After 18 months of investigations and 7 months of the SC, nothing at all has been uncovered on Russian collusion. I guess that might mean it is moving fast, but not in the direction you are probably hoping for.

Ponder on it for a while. All that time, with access to phone conversation transcripts and electronic communications and nothing has turned up.

Your statement is not only false it shows ignorance first of white collar crime investigation time lines and counter Intel operations.
edit on 10-12-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman

You assume that politicians, which Comey & Mueller are, act out of principle. They do not - just like other politicians, they act out of what is best for them at the time.

There are way too many variables at play for anyone to make a statement like yours based on how Comey & Mueller reacted YEARS ago. Remember, there were variables at play back then too!

What elected office has comey or Mueller run for?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

you to believe that is proof they are in bed together and everyone else is an idiot?!?!

Really?!?!

Not just..

“Hey guys this is a possibility... “

But everyone who doesn’t agree is an idiot..

Bold assumption migo..

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

What?!?!

Man you are jumping straight from A to K lol..

Forget all the B,C,D...

No need for that..

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

They will split under the sheer decompression of their artificially inflated heads. Can you imagine how incredulous Putin is when he hears these silly conspiracy theories? Or Trump for that matter. They both know they're 100% false. Half the accusations made aren't even cogent. Many Dems on their echo chamber DU tend to attribute EVERYTHING to ""The Kremlin"" which is hilarious to read, but sad at the same time.

These losers are so desperate to explain their loss/our total rejection of their values and ideas that they've become susceptible to outlandish conspiracy ravings and Russo-phobia.

Their echo chambers and MSM have spent more than a year building this house of cards, and when it comes crashing down heads will roll. How else can we explain their reactions to the revelations/exposure and subsequent debunking of the anti-Russia narrative?

They started the false narrative, and we've finished it. The investigation can/will drone on, but no result other than "no evidence/no charges" or "I'm recusing myself appoint a new investigation" will be acceptable.

Can't very well allow an exposed partisan hack unseat our POTUS, now can we? That'd be revolutionary. On the bright side, a couple million American patriots would crush the deep state traitors in hours/days.

edit on 12/10/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Anyone really thinking the investigation is still about Russian ties to Trump is an idiot. It has been all about surveillance of citizens since the beginning, and Mueller, Comey and Trump are definitely working together.

one thread about this fantasy wasn't enough for you?

i actually did know about that happening... and it made me say to myself hey, these guys at least stand up firmly for what they believe is right, that's a good sign about their character. trump's in trouble.

so i guess it has a lot to do with what preconceptions you're already bringing to the table... like if you believed all that 'drain the swamp' BS or not...
edit on 10-12-2017 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This is a sorry comment to even consider but I suspect that the public will never know the truth of this mess unless it comes to us from a Wikileaks or Russian source.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

They also at one time worked for previous administrations and I believe that Podesta also received an invitation to an indictment party but is being kept underwraps while he cooperates.

We know Podesta at least violated the Logan Act and registered as a foreign lobbyists after the current hoopla. At the closing of his firm he tendered his resignation and said he would have to fight this alone.

I think he was talking about his indictment. What other secrets could he reveal ? I don't know but bet there are many. Comey is interested in saving face and Muller is concerned with his rep as a prosecutor. I don't think they are with or against Trump but Muller will not stop until he has enough for his own justification.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I find it really odd that so many get all triggered over these threads. I make my own posts with my own thoughts. I don't typically go into others to post unless their errors are unbearable, yet others feel the need to do so in mine.

Is it simply that it contradicts your reality or that truth is so hard to deal with you simply must not look at or understand the brevity of the situation. It's like it completely goes against any possible thought you could perceive of so it has to require a crazed response.

Just an observation....

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: elementalgrove

These losers are so desperate to explain their loss/our total rejection of their values and ideas that they've become susceptible to outlandish conspiracy ravings and Russo-phobia.

Their echo chambers and MSM have spent more than a year building this house of cards, and when it comes crashing down heads will roll. How else can we explain their reactions to the revelations/exposure and subsequent debunking of the anti-Russia narrative?

First, I'm pretty sure it's unhelpful to say "these losers."

But here's my problem with all of this stuff: BOTH sides are ABSOLUTELY sure they are correct. The left side is positive that Trump did many many illegal things, and their media talks about it all day with absolute certainty and doles out and screams out "facts" to support their side. They've got a bunch of experts to support it, too!

The right (conservative) side is absolutely positive that Trump is innocent of all of the wrongs the left is accusing him of, and that he is working behind the scenes and is kicking ass kicking out all of the corruption. And their media talks about that all day long and doles out and screams out "facts" to support their side. They've got a bunch of experts to support it, too!

IT IS NUTS. You know what? I don't think either side, any of us, really know what's true. Because our institutions are infested to the gills on both sides with criminals. And the media! The media may be the WORST part of all of this, because they do NOT tell us the whole truth or maybe even ANY truth, and in fact we now know they actually lie to us. It's obvious that the media has been overtaken and bought out by the assholes that they are supposed to be reporting on.

On BOTH sides. MSNBC, Fox. Both. All of it.

Vasa Croe hasn't convinced me at ALL that Mueller and Comey are "on Trump's side," but I come in here and read because I don't know what the hell is really going on, and hopefully I'll learn something or understand something better...I have my suspicions but if I'm honest they could be 100 percent off the mark.

None of us really know, and it's disheartening to see people bashing one another and yelling at one another about how absolutely wrong they are. It's disheartening because we have let them softly brainwash us into this crap. And no one sees that they are brainwashed! Neither side sees it!

I think getting to the bottom of all of this is hopeless now. We're too far gone. Just look at the way we fight.

Alright, pious lecture over now. I doubt anyone will even read this long-ass post. Unless posters are fighting with another poster, seems folks don't read non-fight comments.

Ugh.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Considering how shrewd Donald Trump is, your theory has merit. We'll know more after Tax-Reform and the 2018 Budget is finalized and signed into law. The President has learned (the hard way) how easily Congress can be distracted from staying focused on the tasks at hand.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I still wonder why did Comey decided to come out against Hillary right before the election.

Can somebody explain that to me like I'm nine years old?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join