It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey and Mueller are DEFINITELY working with Trump.....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
And here is why I say so:

As Comey revealed in congressional testimony in 2007, he and Mueller clashed with top Bush White House officials in March 2004 over an effort to reauthorize NSA surveillance. Comey was deputy attorney general at the time—second in command at the Justice Department. Alberto Gonzales, then the White House counsel, and Andy Card, then Bush’s chief of staff, tried to get then-Attorney General John Ashcroft to sign off on the continuation of a warrantless wiretapping program when he was gravely ill in the hospital.

When Comey learned what Gonzales and Card were trying to do, he let Mueller know and then raced to the hospital. He got to the attorney general’s hospital bed while Gonzales and Card were there, and managed to keep him from signing anything. Mueller got to the hospital room after the drama unfolded.

And, like any good FBI hand, Mueller took notes.

In 2007, when Gonzales was attorney general, he testified before Congress that Ashcroft was lucid and talkative on the night of the hospital visit. Comey later gave testimony countering what Gonzales said, saying Ashcroft was clearly sick and distressed. And Mueller’s notes became a pivotal piece of evidence to clear up the disparity, as The Washington Post reported at the time. He turned over a heavily redacted version of those notes to the House Judiciary Committee, showing Gonzales had misinformed the committee.

The news of Mueller’s notes broke on Aug. 17, 2007. Ten days later, Gonzales announced he would resign.

source

So...this seems to be a similar situation with both men having ethical judgement and all about wiretapping.

Anyone really thinking the investigation is still about Russian ties to Trump is an idiot. It has been all about surveillance of citizens since the beginning, and Mueller, Comey and Trump are definitely working together.
edit on 12/9/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
i just cant come to that conclusion myself. personally with all the dirt coming out on comey and mueller id go 180 degrees in the other direction. comey and mueller are working at protecting the deep state as well as they can and if they have to sacrifice a few soldiers in the process so be it as long as the core infrastructure stays intact. i like where your going with this conclusion though and ill keep it tucked away incase i start seeing parallels.the more i think about it maybe were on the same track just slightly different. it is a fun time to be following politics if u can get over just how royally messed up the whole system is
edit on 9-12-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Those foolish enough to continue to believe the MSM narrative about Russia, Russia Russia, are in for the rudest of awakenings!

Hopefully their cognitive dissonance does not cause them to lose the minds!

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

What other things make you believe Comey is against the side of the "deep state?" Truly curious, because to me it seems his involvement and facilitating and covering up for Clinton with the private server business is directly opposed to your theory.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
James Comey and Robert Mueller are working with Donald Trump in the same way Neville Chamberlain and Joseph Stalin worked with Adolph Hitler...

Meaning they are most NOT...it’s ludicrous to assume otherwise

Comey and Mueller are entirely bent on unseating a duly elected president because they are narcissistic sycophants who think they know better than us knaves out here in flyover country...

-Chris

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale
i just cant come to that conclusion myself. personally with all the dirt coming out on comey and mueller id go 180 degrees in the other direction. comey and mueller are working at protecting the deep state as well as they can and if they have to sacrifice a few soldiers in the process so be it as long as the core infrastructure stays intact. i like where your going with this conclusion though and ill keep it tucked away incase i start seeing parallels.

This is direct evidence that both Mueller and Comey worked against the system trying to allow massive public surveillance 13 years ago. These are the good guys.

Obviously Trump was not surveilling anyone then and could have no access to such surveillance until sworn in and he has directly called those out that have used illegal surveillance since day 1.

The evidence of this is obvious and very public.

This one single story combined with those headlining news and either being fired or demoted in conjunction shows me that there is currently a massive operation to dismantle these surveillance efforts by people who are true patriots.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

What other things make you believe Comey is against the side of the "deep state?" Truly curious, because to me it seems his involvement and facilitating and covering up for Clinton with the private server business is directly opposed to your theory.

He is not in jail

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

He is the singular reason that Hillary is now in the hot seat. His televised testimony and written documentation publicised this larger than anyone ever could have done.

With the facts coming out about changed wording, tarmac meetings, etc....none of this would have been public had Comey not done what he did.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This would make the best movie ever

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
This would make the best movie ever

It's playing out in real life right now.

Connecting the dots isn't hard.

Mueller is a registered Republican who happens to have hired staff that all worked for Clinton in some fashion or another. They are systematically being picked apart now.

Comey and Mueller are known to be close. They worked against massive surveillance in 2004.

This entire Russian collusion crapfest began as a surveillance op. It has slowly been dismantled and picked apart in the last 10 months for a reason. There is an obvious deep investigation going on with this. Hence Strzok, Ohr, etc...

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe Keep reaching for the stars brother! This investigation is going much faster than watergate and the only people to be indicted are those that worked for Trump. So that alone makes your argument mute. But please, far right please keep posting threads like this. When all breaks down around you I hope you will admit your fault. If I am wrong then I will do the same.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Vasa Croe Keep reaching for the stars brother! This investigation is going much faster than watergate and the only people to be indicted are those that worked for Trump. So that alone makes your argument mute. But please, far right please keep posting threads like this. When all breaks down around you I hope you will admit your fault. If I am wrong then I will do the same.

Will do....meanwhile keep grasping at straws...

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe Idk what straws your talking about. The only straws I see are all the ones pointing at Trump. It is not a bad thing to admit that Trump was a bad decision. I would never hold it against you. But to just use crazy stories to back a fabricated story about how the Russian investigation is about bringing the left down is way out there. I may believe it when a Democrat get called up but that has not happened yet. Till then just watch FOX and stay off ATS

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

As much as I want to believe that's true, I don't think it is. Mueller is a swamp rat. I hope I'm wrong, but all of the process crimes reaffirm my belief that he is.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
IMO, if he is on trumps side it's much more transparent than that. He stacked his crew with anti trump partisans so that whatever he finds can just be tossed aside because of the massive conflicts of interest.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I think this is more "wish this was true" than "likely to be true". I mean, if it is true, great, but I'm not buying the super-conspiracy.
It's just as or more likely that they are both protecting their legacy and benefactors by coming up with something/anything tangentially related to Trump-Russia. I think the system is pulling out all the stops to preserve itself.
Still it's sort of humourous that (from what we know) they've managed only the relatively minor " lying to FBI", and one set of various financial and FARA violations from years ago tied to the Podesta's.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I believe there is some pretty bad stuff going on in the FBI hierarchy. I feel they were more or less protecting Hillary, but possibly only because it would be bad for this country to have a past president's wife raked through the coals for being ignorant and dishonest. On top of that she was a major presidential candidate, that would look bad in the eyes of other countries residents to see all the corruption from past leaders and their wives.

She gets no special rights on her screwups just for being a woman, she should not even applied as president if that is the case.

I would say that the FBI seems to lean towards the Dems, the Dems probably got some bad evidence to blackmail them with if they were to push against them. The Dems dragged these guys in and they cannot go against Obama or his staff because they were also involved with the illegal practices. That is my guess. Commey was an accessory to the crime and the Dems will expose him and others if he does not do their bidding.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I don't think you know the meaning of 'most definitely'

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Hopefully their cognitive dissonance does not cause them to lose the minds!

A little late for that don't ya think?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I would be great if they were but

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join