It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

44,000 ‘unknown’ military personnel stationed around the world

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Soldiers assigned to black ops assignments.

Problem solved.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
So who is protecting the vast US?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

originally posted by: Thorneblood
a reply to: pavil

Gary McKinnon, who despite living in the UK has yet to be extradited and tried despite committing the "Biggest hack of the century." They talk about him a bit in the Solar Warden link I dropped.

not much of a hack when the doors left wide open. ive looked into it and the info which brought him to that conclusion. in my own opinion you could come up with a plethora of theories as to why that wording was used, none of which have to do with people leaving the planet.
Gary stated that he saw a list titled Off World Officers! I don't think that could be referring to anything other than off world meaning not on earth.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
That just means that there are 44,000 service members operating in countries that we are not supposed to operate in.

In a past life I worked in an Air Force organization that had members all over the planet... especially in places that would cause all kinds of international incidents if we were discovered. I honestly wouldn't read too much into this.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Gary McKinnon, who despite living in the UK has yet to be extradited and tried despite committing the "Biggest hack of the century." They talk about him a bit in the Solar Warden link I dropped.

not much of a hack when the doors left wide open. ive looked into it and the info which brought him to that conclusion. in my own opinion you could come up with a plethora of theories as to why that wording was used, none of which have to do with people leaving the planet.
Gary stated that he saw a list titled Off World Officers! I don't think that could be referring to anything other than off world meaning not on earth.

I believe the term used was "Non-terrestial officers".

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: Thorneblood

They are in Antarctica fighting Nazi Yetis.

Hey, Yetis are not Nazis. Just because they live in Antarctica does not mean they are polarized.

Yetis live in Tibet.

Tibet does not show on any modern map.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Just substitute the word track for reveal and that's the answer, although flying around in space ships would be much cooler.

This. Most of ya'll are way overthinking this. Some of these explanations, like a secret space corps, may make a certain kind of sense and even be at least possible, but such farfetched explanations aren't required for this when more mundane things we already know about totally explain it. They're most likely just black ops in locations that would cause a number of political and legal problems if their locations were disclosed. As for the number, keep in mind US military includes active, guard, reserve, and civilian personnel.

Many of them may even be legal ops, but they're doing missions where they're constantly on the move and it would be tactically unsound to constantly be sending updates on their location to command. Some special ops forces are given broad mission objectives and once inserted are mostly autonomous. They're not getting instructions from command every day. Their paychecks get direct-deposited into their bank account back home, so how is that gonna help track them? Do you really think they brought their debit cards in case they run across an ATM in the jungle or the mountains of Afghanistan?

You guys disappoint me.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
So who is protecting the vast US?

44,000 isn't the entire military. Our entire military strength is over 2 million people.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This whole info release is probably some sort of psy-op.

The number stated gives it away. 44,000 mystery troops is eerily reminiscent of the 144,000 named in the Book of Revelation in the Bible, those who would be saved, unharmed, during the Apocalypse, the sealed Elect of God. Maybe this leak has somethng to do with letting 'certain people & groups' know that 'a certain something' is about to happen..

Those who are off-world may seem to be safe from a coming event which is supposedly only affecting persons who are on-world, so to speak.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Got proof of that, Phage?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The ultimate question is "if there is 44000 unknown personnel around the globe, the operative word is unknown, if they are unknown how do they know they actually exist"?
Just a small question for you "have you ever heard of ghosting"?
Ghosting is the practice (and it's wide spread globally) where a person in charge, say an organisation of 1000, inserts say 50 non existent people onto the wage roll. The person in charge then draws the salaries of these 50 non employees therefore reaping the benefits. As long as no one examines the books he's home free.
I've actually seen this practice twice so I know it exists.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

I believe the term used was "Non-terrestial officers".
That is correct. thank you for correcting me. Which infers the same does it not?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Ghostriding was the first thing I thought of.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Part of the Solar Warden program?

ETA - never mind someone else already said it.
edit on 11-12-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
It’s called money laundering. Back in the 80s it was toilet seats priced way above retail. That was news for weeks. Now it’s troops that don’t exist. Same song. Second verse. We’re just hiding the true cost of operations and/or funding black ops.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Heh, I think it was a reference to Predator. Though that was South America (and Los Angeles in the sequel).

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join