It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

44,000 ‘unknown’ military personnel stationed around the world

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil
You're thinking of this:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
they are the actual XCOM.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Gary McKinnon, who despite living in the UK has yet to be extradited and tried despite committing the "Biggest hack of the century." They talk about him a bit in the Solar Warden link I dropped.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
You're thinking of this:

You've been dying to use that one huh?

His name was Gary something I think

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

That's him. Interesting take from what I remember. Even how he got busted sounds like a movie from what I remember

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood

Gary McKinnon, who despite living in the UK has yet to be extradited and tried despite committing the "Biggest hack of the century." They talk about him a bit in the Solar Warden link I dropped.

not much of a hack when the doors left wide open. ive looked into it and the info which brought him to that conclusion. in my own opinion you could come up with a plethora of theories as to why that wording was used, none of which have to do with people leaving the planet.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Wish I could help more but can not find the link. I read, about a year ago, about someone from a foreign country who had been arrested. He was from a foreign country and got released because he had been brought to America to train. So perhaps some of these people are actually foreigners who never lived here and given promises if they serve. After all we have almost depleted our American men.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Not sure who you mean actually....

I know there is a Russian Kid named Boriska who claims he was born on mars, and then there is a guy named Corey Goode (the guy i was asking about I think) who claims he served 20 years in the Secret Space Program.

Corey Goode's Story

Boriska's story

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
It is simple to understand.

The US has troops all over the world.

Some of them are in places where they are not supposed to be. It is secret stuff, classified info.

You will be reading something and you find out troops are in the Congo. What the hell are they doing there?

Well, not for you to worry about ... classified.

So, now we know how many troops are in places that you are not supposed to be aware of.

That is a lot of troops.

P

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
It is simple to understand.

The US has troops all over the world.

Some of them are in places where they are not supposed to be. It is secret stuff, classified info.

You will be reading something and you find out troops are in the Congo. What the hell are they doing there?

Well, not for you to worry about ... classified.

So, now we know how many troops are in places that you are not supposed to be aware of.

That is a lot of troops.

P
Wasn't there a declassified report of some black ops in the Congo, or something similar in Africa, that reported a group of primate looking creatures, they had what looked like "quills" on their backs....

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I just watched (sort of) Universal Soldier. Maybe that's what they're talking about. UniSols.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood

So where are they ATS?

Starship Enterprise

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

The Kalanoro?

Love that story....

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Could very well be personnel working in space and antarctica. Im quite convinced that there is some kind of military branch that is basically a space navy. Maybe not, but it would sure make a lot of sense from a lot of angles. Unknown military personnel, trillions in missing money, those triangle ufos...

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Geez no. Where did that come from.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Well? What,.. WTF!!!?? Somebody, somewhere, is "tracking" them!??! Nobody does anything for free. 44,000, really?.. That's a lot of "freelancers", with sharp pointy things, riding the "world/global" range...lol! I wouldn't even worry about it, until it becomes personal, or unless all 44,000 of them are kicking in your door. I'd call that a "good weekend" and a good day to die! F'em! 30 rnd mag, 20 out of the fight? ... That's "good math"!.. That's a good day!
edit on 9-12-2017 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Randy Cramer or Michael Relfe made similar claims to Goode's about the secret space program....assuming that's even what you are talking about.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

It’s probjust 40,000 checks going into a bush or clinton hush money fund.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Just substitute the word track for reveal and that's the answer, although flying around in space ships would be much cooler.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: pavil

They are in Antarctica fighting Nazi Yetis.

Hey, Yetis are not Nazis. Just because they live in Antarctica does not mean they are polarized.

The bipolar Nazi Yeti's are the most dangerous!

edit on 10/12/2017 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join