It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bolthouse Farms vs Naked

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It is.

Their lemonade is decent, but I don't have any problems buying lemonade. It's supposed to have sugar in it.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I like most of both, with the exception of Naked Kale Blast.
That stuff tastes like it leaked out of a dog's ass.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I've been tempted.
But, I looked at the carb and sugar contents and kept ongoing.

Mostly I drink homemade ginger tea, with a bit of Arizona free green tea to cut the bite.

Or just a bit of lemon added to ice water.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Gah, darlin’, have you been checked for diabetes lately? My husband was diagnosed about 6 months ago, and it came out of the blue. Uncontrollable thirst is a sign, as well as urinary issues and headaches. What is the serving size listed on that bottle? The 26 grams of sugar in a 4 oz serving size is quite different than if for 16 oz. (although if you plan on drinking the whole thing in one sitting it probably is a moot point, lol). It’s all about the carbs! A grown man should aim for 46 carbs (ish) per meal.

On a lighter note, my husband binged Punisher today too. Rainy and cold here, so I was ok with it. 😁

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Bolthouse good.
Naked bad www.washingtonian.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I sometimes drink Bolthouse carrot juice, but its not nearly as good as Odwalla carrot juice. Its like Bolthouse grinds up some of the carrot tops too. It has an astringent after taste. Odwalla is a clean sweet taste. Its higher quality. I cant find it anymore.

Their products are probably better

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
You just can't buy premade teas and coffees that are healthy in any form. The sugar alone will kill you.

My keurig gives me nice hot beverage on demand. I don't really drink anything colder than room temp.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I also have that Jack LaLanne* juicer as well.I like to juice carrots and save back the pulp.
When the carrot pulp is dried,you can use it like coconut.I bake it into cookies and muffins.

* not sure how to spell his name.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
I
...with a bit of Arizona free green tea to cut the bite.

Brewed right here in lovely New Jersey.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join