It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the Double Standard and Hypocrites in the Left who hate PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

True Pundit is one great example, look at pretty much any article they publish. Breitbart is another great example.

Instead of making generalized claims stop stalling and post evidence of what you call fake news from President Trump... By now someone should have found something... Again, all i see is people like yourself making generalizations without providing any evidence for your claims.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

True Pundit is one great example, look at pretty much any article they publish. Breitbart is another great example.

Instead of making generalized claims stop stalling and post evidence of what you call fake news from President Trump... By now someone should have found something... Again, all i see is people like yourself making generalizations without providing any evidence for your claims.

There are dozens. From saying this is the biggest tax cut in history, we are the highest taxed develop nation, hillary lied many times to the fbi, his first job will be to modernize the nukes, historic spending on troops to get them gear, he doesn't benefit from the new tax reform,...

There are probably a hundred examples.

Edit and plenty of conservatives, libertarians, and in dependants see through the gimmicks and propaganda.
edit on 10-12-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terminal1
I think that President Obama is no longer in office. He took quite a bit of criticism himself.

President Trump is in office now. If you think that President Trump should be immune then you don't know politics well yet.

I voted for President Trump but for reasons that are my own. He is doing exactly what I figured. Making more people aware of politics by his antics.

Now I hear the right keep saying that President won... deal with it. Well you have to deal with the consequence of people reacting.

It is the American way...

Good post - but I think the OP specifically called out the hypocrisy. Of course, this exists on both sides of the debate too.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
a reply to: soberbacchus

Remember the backlash when they blew up that BLM dirtbag that just killed 5 cops protecting their protest and wouldn't surrender?

No. What backlash?
I vaguely remember the "Police State" crowd that always condemns cops talking about how it was the first time a robot was used to kill someone by police?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Is it just me, or are these anti-left threads starting to seem pretty desperate?

Hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

No worse than the last 12 months of anti-Trump threads...

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

What kind of rubbish is this;

Naaa, the only hypocrites are the left.

Their are hypocrites on both sides, don't try to pretend that your side is above it because your own posts in this thread so far prove the opposite.

Its really hard to take you seriously....

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Is it just me, or are these anti-left threads starting to seem pretty desperate?

Hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

For some reason these people need daily affirmation of their support to Trump. Weak and pathetic imo. But they seem to thrive. Just add stars.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Liberal--- I will give you support if you cannot find it.
Moderate--- I will help you find a job so you may support yourself.
Conservative---Whats in it for me.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
All I learned from this thread is that the left vs right paradigm makes peopld really bias. Are you guys so tribal minded that you can't see beyond your teams flaws? It's just so boring to see the predictable CNN-like empty debates. Deny ignorance means denying this left vs right pendulum that divides us while making the rich more powerful.

It was great to see trump as this anti establishment wrecking ball. But that has clearly faded away after getting to know what he's really about. The people who still believe in this trump as this anti establishment hero are just being fools at this point.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

How can the left be a minority when they won the popular vote?

Well they rigged the primaries.

They rigged their convention.

And more people voted for Clinton in California than the last president who was more 'liked'.

Just exactly what did they win?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Thorneblood

How can the left be a minority when they won the popular vote?

Well they rigged the primaries.

They rigged their convention.

And the Russians rigged the rest

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Been a GD year where's the proof?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
ad reply to: Konduit Not helping lol

The truth is not helping the bad people, no.

Well after all, the Left invented the crap government style that oppresses people planet wide to replace the Kingdom/Fifedom era of gov. Now,most all agree the KKK oppressed people and they were Dem's, period. No thanks to the Democrats who had members in the Clan, One whom Clinton calls her mentor. With that, I rest my case!.The Rep party formed to end black oppression and the left wishes us to believe their lies......

I would prefer the Medieval Period governments to the ones the left dreams will work.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Well I voted for Bush cuz I thought his policies were sound. I voted for Obama because Bushs' policies weren't sound and I thought Obama would fix the economy and really do some good....JFK style. I then voted for Trump because Obama did not fix the economy and he made the country MORE divisive. I am hoping Trump reduces taxes so companies hopefully hire people to make up for the lost business tax, and peeps got more money to spend at those businesses, and secondly, I voted for him to drain the swamp. Taxes are looking good and boy, am I getting my money's worth with the swamp drainage. How many Senators have quit now? In 4 years, however, if nothing has changed then I guess I will be forced to choose between the next 2 retards.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Are republicans defending Trump,simply because he is Republican, or do they see it as a matter of principal. Surely everyone can see he is unstable,even the uneducated. Know sitting president has ever had the full support of there party, Roosevelt being the exception, let alone the people. Please explain to me how you can continue to approve of an admitted womanizer,liar and a man with ugly hair.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
Let me ask you something... Where were you, and the rest of the left denouncing former President Obama for defending BLM even after their calls to murder police officers and white people in general?...

First of all,a lot of the rumor mills attribute things to BLM that they did not do. Would you care to read their website? I've looked at it. They are against police brutality - and so am I. I'm aware of news stories where cops go above and beyond in shooting and injuring people, including killing suicidal people when they have been advised that the person really isn't dangerous.

I agree with this.

Here's what they're doing

Community Outreach Weeks
Food Bank Openings
Campus Base Programs
Urban Journalism
Prison Interview Series "If I Could Take It Back..."
Fundraising "Black Ball"
B.L.M. Speaker Series

I agree with this.

Where were you and where was the thread from the left in these forums denouncing the fact that your idol went on to defend BLM during the funeral of police officers who were murdered by BLM members?...

Obama defends Black Lives Matter protests at police memorial in Dallas

NONE OF YOU in the left said a peep about this. NOT ONE OF YOU...

Now hold on a second. I live in Dallas. I follow the news and I have friends who were at the protest where the officers were killed. The BLM did not kill the officers and did not call for death to officers - the rally was peaceful and people at the rally were friendly.

BLM (including the Dallas chapter) condemned the shootings.

And let's take Mr. Obama's remarks in context:

With an open heart, police departments will acknowledge that, just like the rest of us, they are not perfect; that insisting we do better to root out racial bias is not an attack on cops, but an effort to live up to our highest ideals. (Applause.) And I understand these protests -- I see them, they can be messy. Sometimes they can be hijacked by an irresponsible few. Police can get hurt. Protestors can get hurt. They can be frustrating.

But even those who dislike the phrase “Black Lives Matter,” surely we should be able to hear the pain of Alton Sterling’s family. (Applause.) We should -- when we hear a friend describe him by saying that “Whatever he cooked, he cooked enough for everybody,” that should sound familiar to us, that maybe he wasn’t so different than us, so that we can, yes, insist that his life matters. Just as we should hear the students and coworkers describe their affection for Philando Castile as a gentle soul -- “Mr. Rogers with dreadlocks,” they called him -- and know that his life mattered to a whole lot of people of all races, of all ages, and that we have to do what we can, without putting officers' lives at risk, but do better to prevent another life like his from being lost.

With an open heart, we can worry less about which side has been wronged, and worry more about joining sides to do right. (Applause.) Because the vicious killer of these police officers, they won’t be the last person who tries to make us turn on one other. The killer in Orlando wasn’t, nor was the killer in Charleston. We know there is evil in this world. That's why we need police departments.
full transcript here

I think you're just reacting to the dog whistle of the phrase. I imagine that you didn't read or hear his speech.

When both the left and the real white racist movement at Charlottesville resorted to violence, started by a leftwinger disguising himself as a rightwinger,

This has been disproven, you know.

You know what the message that minorities like myself have for you hypocrites in the left who always use false racism for your political gain?...

Wasn't aware that you're a member of a minority group.

It's very easy to assume that if BLM is part of a protest group, everyone there must be a member of the group. However, this is not true. And while your indignation is quite understandable, perhaps you should take time to read what BLM says and does (the Black Panthers had the same sort of problem.) - only get your information from them and not from people shrieking "BLM!! AAAAGH!!!!" for everything.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

And then there is this one where Trump gave a black woman a job during his press conference.

And racist/sexist liberals think it's okay to call all white men racist and sexist. To them I'd say, look in the mirror.
edit on 10-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
And the Trump God said. "I will build a big beautiful wall to protect our people".
Perhaps this got your vote.
And the Trump God said. " I will give our police officers the power they need to defend us".
And the Trump God said. "When you are famous you can grab women by the pu__y, and they let you".
When you support someone who is obviously illiterate, it makes one wonder about the future of our nation.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

Better than the Hillary God that said:

"I let my husband grab p**ssy and then destroyed his accusers."

"My foreign policy is...we came, we saw, he died."

Perhaps that got your vote!

When you support someone who is obviously corrupt and a dictator, it makes one wonder about the future of our nation.
edit on 10-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I don't see desperate when someone just wants to point out the truth. The whole "he is not my President" "get him impeached anyway we can" attitude from day one gets rather old...and yes desperate...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join