It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the Double Standard and Hypocrites in the Left who hate PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

More so when this country, the U.S. started under the premise of "religious freedom" alongside other premises.

Indeed. You are free to practice whatever religion you wish. As long as it does not affect the rights of others.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Indeed. You are free to practice whatever religion you wish. As long as it does not affect the rights of others.

And forcing religious groups/churches to abide by the state's own view on marriage affects the rights of others to their own religious opinions. Same sex couples could have been granted "civil union" status without forcing churches/religious people to agree with the "state's decision".

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

A for profit business is not a church.

A civil union is not a marriage.
www.rocketlawyer.com...
edit on 12/9/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Trump won he has the "nuclear codes" on the bright side he hasn't tweeted them yet...

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Im glad President Trump has a pretty wife instead of one of those aggressive cows.

Im also glad he doesn't grope other men, or date them for drugs

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Hi Phage. which one do you prefer?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

The one which provides the same benefits to everyone who enters into it.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

So it doesnt bother you she may be/have been a KGB agent?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

A for profit business is not a church.

A for profit church is still a church whether you agree with it or not.

www.rocketlawyer.com...

But a civil union is legal in the eyes of the "State" and doesn't need the consent from churches/religious groups to be legal... Again, by labeling such unions as "marriage" what should have been a "civil union", it has opened the door for "same-sex couples" to sue religious groups/churches, and that was the intent for labeling such unions as "marriage". Otherwise you wouldn't have many same sex couples suing churches/religious groups for not performing same sex unions.

edit on 9-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

A for profit church is still a church whether you agree with it or not.
The law doesn't seem to agree with it either. I win.

and that was the intent for labeling such an union as "marriage".
A civil union does not carry the same benefits as a marriage. You didn't read the link.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood

So it doesnt bother you she may be/have been a KGB agent?

Was she born with wide shoulders, and an adams apple too

Does she demand that we cant eat fun stuff in school, like someone with Borderline personality disorder?

Im more worried about the CIA and FBI then that her. I think she is more worried about her wardrobe then something going on in the war room.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

True Pundit is one great example, look at pretty much any article they publish. Breitbart is another great example.

Fake news goes both ways and both sides seem to eat it up whether for or against. The thing about fake news is that it is aimed at both sides of the aisle. Either the people buy into it hook line and sinker or they are polarized from the blatant "fakeness" of it. Either way, their agenda is pushed forward because both sides are radicalized in the process.

Look at your OP for an example (though it is not the only one mind you), your hate is not just aimed at the news outlets, it is aimed at its viewers as well, certain ATS members even.
edit on 12/9/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Where were you and where was the thread from the left in these forums denouncing the fact that your idol went on to defend BLM during the funeral of police officers who were murdered by BLM members?...

Obama defends Black Lives Matter protests at police memorial in Dallas

You are either a liar or too dull to realize facts.

How about you actually read or watch that speech.

time.com...

POLICE in the audience regularly applauded him throughout that speech.

And no, he did not defend those that committed those acts.

Ugly, malformed thinking has taken root in some predisposed to ideological propaganda.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Remember the backlash when they blew up that BLM dirtbag that just killed 5 cops protecting their protest and wouldn't surrender?

I'm pissed there was enough left of him to bury.

Obama was and still is a disgrace.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Just putting this out there, but there's a pillow that was just released that the Trump supporters in this thread might be interested in.

Link

The eyes and ears are covered, but the mouth is wide open. And it even has holes on the sides so you can put your hands over your ears.

I SO want one of those!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

The one which provides the same benefits to everyone who enters into it.

Here is a song for you Bro. Sleep well

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Everyone was glad the guy died. I was.

Police using explosives to kill him is the problem. Granted it was an extreme situation, but there is no sop for it and who knows when cops will start using explosives as if were normal to do so.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

www.rocketlawyer.com...

Tell that to the millions of people who became partners through civil unions like myself. Expanding and legalizing civil unions throughout every state would have allowed for same sex partners to be in civil unions and without forcing anyone of any religious background from being forced to accept the point of view of the left.
edit on 10-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

You are either a liar or too dull to realize facts.

How about you actually read or watch that speech.

time.com...

POLICE in the audience regularly applauded him throughout that speech.

And no, he did not defend those that committed those acts.

Ugly, malformed thinking has taken root in some predisposed to ideological propaganda.

I am the liar?... You are seriously standing there and lying your butt off.

OBAMA: And so when African-Americans from all walks of life, from different communities across the country, voice a growing despair over what they perceive to be unequal treatment, when study after study shows that whites and people of color experience the criminal justice system differently. So that if you’re black, you’re more likely to be pulled over or searched or arrested; more likely to get longer sentences; more likely to get the death penalty for the same crime. When mothers and fathers raised their kids right, and have the talk about how to respond if stopped by a police officer — yes, sir; no, sir — but still fear that something terrible may happen when their child walks out the door; still fear that kids being stupid and not quite doing things right might end in tragedy.

When all this takes place, more than 50 years after the passage of the Civil Rights Act, we cannot simply turn away and dismiss those in peaceful protest as troublemakers or paranoid.

time.com...

Let's not talk about the fact that the majority of black people hwo are killed are killed by other black people. Nor the fact that even BLM members have murdered other black people... Nor am i going to post videos showing how police officers have treated criminal hispanics, and WHITE criminals the same way they treat other criminals who are black... Nor am i going to post evidence, which I have posted in the past, showing a former BLM member who trained with police officers change his tune when he realize in what position police officers are in when responding to calls of violent people of any race...

BLM peaceful?...

Here is the peaceful co-founder of BLM Yusra Khogali blurting her "peaceful rants"...

Another "peaceful BLM member"...

Did you even know that in EVERY speech made by the founders and co-founders of BLM they pay tribute to cop killer Assata Shakur?...

What Assata Taught Me

I wonder what a convicted police officer killer could have taught members of BLM who chant for "the death of police officers and white people in general"...

Heck, BLM even sent a thank you letter to communist fellow and totalitarian fidel castro thanking him for harboring cop killer Assata Shakur.

Lessons from Fidel: Black Lives Matter and the Transition of El Comandante

Here is a rundown on what "BLM wants".

But hey, some people are going to call me a racist for posting evidence showing a black woman telling it how it is, and if I don't post any such videos some other ...people... are going to claim "you have no evidence"...

edit on 10-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
BTW, before any "idiot' gets an idea to claim "when he wrote ...people..." he was going to say a racist thing...No, i was going to say MORONS.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join