It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the Double Standard and Hypocrites in the Left who hate PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Want to point out what "fake news" President Trump printed or said?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
On more thing, which apart from other questions it hasn't been responded in here yet. What happened to "the importance of separation of church and state?" Or is it only important to the left whenever, and only when it is your whim?

I am also still waiting for the left to acknowledge all the "real fake news" you all keep swallowing as if they were the truth later to be discovered to be nothing but lies.
edit on 9-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Nope. I (personally) think it would be rude for a couple to ask a Priest they don't know, in a church in which they aren't a member, to perform a service he doesn't want to perform. Anybody who would force that issue, is doing so for political reasons.

(I take it you didn't care much for Obama's comment that Americans shouldn't be treated differently because of "who they love".)

But on the other hand, it's sort of akin to Rosa Parks refusing to sit at the back of the bus. So. There's that.

edit on 12/9/2017 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

link   

Trump doesn't own a printing press nor is he a journalist so your question doesn't make any sense. He has plenty of news outlets writing fake news in his favor though, just as fake as many MSM stories being published weekly. Don't kid yourself into thinking fake news is uniquely "anti-Trump".

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

What's crazy is that if you visit Obama's page for false statements he has only half as many pages and he was in office for 8 years, Trump has been in office less than a year.

Obama was no saint, I'm not defending him one bit but Trump is miles ahead of him in the lying department.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

www.politifact.com...

Riiight a left leaning site that obviously is pro-Shillary and against PRESIDENT Trump. (say it Phage, get the strentgh and courage to say he is the PRESIDENT of the U.S.)

I can point out how even the first claim by "politilies" is completely false...

Your link claims Shillary didn't lie to the FBI, btw please don't link us to Obama's/Shillary's surrogate Comey when Comey himself has lied...

Clinton has repeatedly said she has turned over all of her work-related emails on her private server, but the FBI report stated they found 17,448 emails she failed to turn over to the Inspector General.

thefederalist.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Trump doesn't own a printing press nor is he a journalist so your question doesn't make any sense. He has plenty of news outlets writing fake news in his favor though, just as fake as many MSM stories being published weekly. Don't kid yourself into thinking fake news is uniquely "anti-Trump".

Care to point out the fake news you claim exist?... Stop stalling.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Phage

What's crazy is that if you visit Obama's page for false statements he has only half as many pages and he was in office for 8 years, Trump has been in office less than a year.

Obama was no saint, I'm not defending him one bit but Trump is miles ahead of him in the lying department.

Can we say that he lies more than Richard Nixon? At least Nixon only lied about important things to keep out of the Big House, and Trump lies about petty details. Silly things, really.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

At the end of the day it's disrespectful to those who still give honor and allegiance to the Office of the President.

It doesn't thrill me to be disrespectful. But what do you do when you have a President who is constantly disrespectful to the American public by lying to them a daily basis? Leading a crusade against the previous president, saying he was not born in the U.S.?

And now endorsing a sexual predator? How can we be expected to respect that kind of thinking and behavior?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

Nope. I (personally) think it would be rude for a couple to ask a Priest they don't know, in a church in which they aren't a member, to perform a service he doesn't want to perform. Anybody who would force that issue, is doing so for political reasons.

(I take it you didn't care much for Obama's comment that Americans shouldn't be treated differently because of "who they love".)

But on the other hand, it's sort of akin to Rosa Parks refusing to sit at the back of the bus. So. There's that.

Sorry but it is not the same thing... Same sex couples could become partners through civil unions... Again, by labeling it as "marriage" it has given the right for same sex couples to force any religious institution to marry them.

BTW, I posted direct evidence stating that gay couples can now force any church they want to marry them, but you want to claim this is not true?... In the United States it hasn't gotten to that yet, but not for a lack of trying. There have been several gay couples who have tried to sue churches, like other couples in other western nations, to force churches and priests to marry them... Not to mention the "loophole" found by the left by going after priests and churches who are for profit and forcing them to marry same sex couples by treating the church simply as "a business".

Apparently you don't think that religious people, and religious institutions have a right to their own views and it must be "your way or the highway".

edit on 9-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

There have been several gay couples who have tried to sue churches, like other couples in other western nations, to force churches and priests to marry them
For example and did they win?

Not to mention the "loophole" found by the left by going after priests and churches who are for profit and forcing them to marry same sex couples by treating the church simply as "a business".
You mean "churches" using a loophole to avoid paying taxes?

Apparently you don't think that religious people, and religious institutions have a right to their own views and it must be "your way or the highway".
I think you have a right to your own views.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

a reply to: smurfy

Yep. The Polish and Mexican immigrants who built Trump Tower had to sue him for the $4.00 an hour they made, doing that very dangerous work, working 12 hour days. It took years and a lawsuit for them to paid.

He paid the white guys and they made more per hour.

Meh. He just gives me the creeps. He's a creepy guy. imo.

Tell, me about it! I've been delving into his past long before any recent Presidential run...btw, those 'white guys' or otherwise were union men, it was an accommodation for them to STFU on his activities.
What gets me even more is those 'elevated' people around him, and those other party members probably know all this, and a lot more, sit there and say nothing. The creepy ones who have gone, mock him, and probably the loss of their golden balls as well! Ewww.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Can we say that he lies more than Richard Nixon? At least Nixon only lied about important things to keep out of the Big House, and Trump lies about petty details. Silly things, really.

Could you again point out what are you referring to?... last i checked the claims that "Trump lied" have been debunked... Even the claim that "he told Flynn to talk to Russians and he admitted to it" was later shown that he told him this AFTER HE BECAME PRESIDENT AND NOT BEFORE, and that is how it is supposed to be...

Just because you claim he lied, doesn't make it true when claim after claim, after claim from the left has been shown to be false.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I'm not a person who has to have their way about everything.

The country is making some social changes now, evolving or devolving, depending on how you look at it. By not accepting those changes, you are setting yourself up for a bunch of frustration.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but Nick Pope is on TV, and I can't sit here until daybreak finding all the instances of Trump lying (for you.)
In fact, I don't think I could do it by daybreak. I think it might take several days, and I just don't have the time.
(or the inclination for that matter.)

cya. maybe.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

For example and did they win?

Knapp v. City of Coeur d’Alene

You mean "churches" using a loophole to avoid paying taxes?

Phage, do you like always become blind to evidence posted in a thread?... Already posted some examples in the thread.

For Churches That Won’t Perform Same-Sex Weddings, Insurance Begins to Look Iffy

What do you think that forcing for profit churches to perform same-sex marriage or they lose their insurances and suffer heavy loses intends to do if it is not forcing such churches to perform same sex marriage?...

I think you have a right to your own views.

Yet the government under Obama made it so that the views of religious people is not respected but rather that the views of a minority is enforced on everyone else and the left in general not only went along with it, but even applauded such measure. Or are you going to claim this is not true as well?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but Nick Pope is on TV, and I can't sit here until daybreak finding all the instances of Trump lying (for you.)
In fact, I don't think I could do it by daybreak. I think it might take several days, and I just don't have the time.
(or the inclination for that matter.)

cya. maybe.

Could you find one? i never wrote "show me all instances". I still see no true examples of the lies you all claim president Trump made, all i see is stalling.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

What do you think that forcing for profit churches to perform same-sex marriage or they lose their insurances and suffer heavy loses intends to do if it is not forcing such churches to perform same sex marriage?...

I think the words "for profit church" is an oxymoron.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I think the words "for profit church" is an oxymoron.

It's your opinion. I don't own any churches and I am not a member of such a church but people have a right to make their own decisions and not be forced to the views the government wants to force. More so when this country, the U.S. started under the premise of "religious freedom" alongside other premises.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join