It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the Double Standard and Hypocrites in the Left who hate PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

you actually think I don't know about RINOs in the Republican party such as Paul Ryan, McCain etc when these RINOs have a history of voting about half conservative and half progressive?...

So you're about partisanship over policy? Party over constituents?

Vote party over everything else, at all cost?

That's reassuring.

Republicanism was an idea and a party that was born because of the Representative Republic of the U.S. and the idea that everyone, no-matter their race, gender or color have, or should have equal rights,

Do they still believe that? And can we add sexual orientation?

The problem is those values and rights aren't being represented as you stated, but rather an effort to deny, or undermine, them.

link   
yea....what are ya complainers....a bunch a morons.....I love you....somebody's lied to you....

link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

People who don't understand the nuances of racism in America are going to LOVE this thread.

Good work, lol.

Riiight because "leftwing = not racist and rightwing = racist" right?... You do forget historical facts. 1. The democrats were the ones who funded the KKK. 2. The democratic party was the one who stalled the Republican party from implementing civil rights for over 100 years. The democrats were the ones who wanted to keep slavery, and now the left are once again turning into slavery this time by arguing that whites must allow only blacks to hold offices of power, or have good jobs, that whites must give all their stuff to blacks in the left etc, etc...

Or so would people like you claim... Please, talk about "the nuances of racism in America" when you come to understand true racism and not the bull# you lot keep trying to use for your political gain.

This post is exactly what I was talking about. Neither the GOP nor the DNC were what they are today. If you were immortal and you consistently stayed left-leaning, you would have began as a republican then switched to democrat.

This isn't some secret "gotcha" piece of history that you think it is. If anything, you just sound like you don't know your history when you talk to people who actually do understand the evolution of the republican party. They used to be awesome, most people who read books know this.

It doesnt matter to them because nothing but MAGA and russian propaganda matters to them currently. They think liberal tears means they are doing something right. Its a god damn nightmare.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

You realize that they feel the same exact way about you and your crew and the constant pro-Trump and liberal bashing threads?

Sounds like you're all in the same boat to me. You're too busy trying to blame each other over who caused the leaks to actually bail the water out.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Despite Trump saying he made up the term "fake news" it actually came into play to describe what the Russians were publishing on websites about Hillary Clinton. That was the "fake news", remember? He confiscated the term, gave it to his supporters, and I see you are enjoying it. Besides, it's so misused now, it's become moot.

About the other, I was curious. You didn't say you wanted Democrats to leave, neither did I say you did, I simply asked you a question. Your tone, accusations, frustrations and what appears to be downright anger with site opposition to your thoughts and opinions seem to imply otherwise.

Most people are doing the same thing you do. Expressing opinions. Everybody's got one.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You realize that they feel the same exact way about you and your crew and the constant pro-Trump and liberal bashing threads?

Sounds like you're all in the same boat to me. You're too busy trying to blame each other over who caused the leaks to actually bail the water out.

An astute analogy for the situation. We've now reached the point where both sides are more interested in "their guy" trolling "the other guy" than anybody is interested in actually getting things accomplished.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

What's ironic is that during the campaign trail they were sick of the term being used, bashing the media for using it so frequently, now they are the biggest users of it. They've become what they hate.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Do they still believe that? And can we add sexual orientation?

Since you want to add "sexual orientation" perhaps you also want to add "pedophilia to that"?... Apparently it is the thing these days more so amongst the Hollywood leftwing elites amongst others...

Here is the problem which once again many of you fail to differentiate... Yes people with a different sexual orientation, except pedophiles, do have a right to live however they want. However, that is not the same to pushing that "sexual orientation" on everyone and implementing laws which force everyone, including religious institutions and religious people, to kowtow to the whims of a minority who want everyone to hold the same beliefs they have...

I have asked this many times in the past. Why is it the left didn't want to differentiate "civil unions" between same sex partners and "marriage" which has always been the traditional view? The only reason why "same sex partnerships" have been labeled as "marriage" was so that the left could go after religions institutions and impose your views on anyone who happens to disagree with your view on the subject.

Last i checked "civil unions" have existed for a very long time, and it was a way for couples to get married without having to do it through a church. I should know it because i married in a civil union because my ex-wife was not religious and she didn't want to marry through the church even thou i was and to this day I am.

I find it quite ironic that the people in the left are always about "separation of church and state", but when the state forces their view on religious institutions and religious people you are all for it. Either you are in favor of "separation of church and state" and you allow people the right to hold whatever views they want, or you are against it and you want the government to force your views and your way of life on everyone else. But the second choice is totalitarianism.

The problem is those values and rights aren't being represented as you stated, but rather an effort to deny, or undermine, them.

Really how so? The left want to claim that people like President Trump want to use women as tools they can use whenever they want, but you are all up in arms defending women who use men as tools and are upfront in their sexuality in pretty much the same manner that you bash at President Trump. BTW, i do not agree with either one, and just because he said "i love to grab some "p" doesn't make true the claims he has raped or sexually assaulted women when many such claims have been proven false.

edit on 9-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

And who does that benefit in the end? Those in power. They've played people like a fiddle and people are acting in the exact way those in power drew it up.

Trump is not some anti-establishment revolution like his supporters seem to think, if anything he has made both sides dig their trenches deeper than ever. Very convenient for those running the show behind the scenes.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

a reply to: ladyinwaiting

What's ironic is that during the campaign trail they were sick of the term being used, bashing the media for using it so frequently, now they are the biggest users of it. They've become what they hate.

Naa, we are not becoming what we hate. We are not pushing fake stories as true. Even these forums have been inundated by fake stories and false arguments. From the "Trump/Russia collusion" to claim that "Trump lied", "Trump colluded with Wikileaks" etc etc which have been shown to this day to be false.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

And who does that benefit in the end? Those in power. They've played people like a fiddle and people are acting in the exact way those in power drew it up.

Trump is not some anti-establishment revolution like his supporters seem to think, if anything he has made both sides dig their trenches deeper than ever. Very convenient for those running the show behind the scenes.

If you were consistent and practiced what you preach, that would be one thing, but you are not!

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Do you believe Donald Trump is an honest man?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Since you want to add "sexual orientation" perhaps you also want to add "pedophilia to that"?

Gay is not a crime. Acting on pedophilia is.

Why is it the left didn't want to differentiate "civil unions" between same sex partners and "marriage" which has always been the traditional view?

Because the right didn't want them to marry (and have the legal benefits thereof)?

But yet you talk about "equal rights."

I said:

You said:

Really how so?

Denying equal rights, or attempting to. That's how.
edit on 9-12-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Oh ok, so I'm not consistent but you call me a broken record. Calling someone a broken record implies they keep saying the same thing over and over doesn't it? Implying consistency.

Practice what you preach because I've heard that same argument thrown my way numerous times here lately. Talk about broken records.
edit on 12/9/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

Yes, he is not politically correct. He might say things which the left to this day are trying to use to claim "SEE HE IS RACIST", but in the op i showed videos of MEXICAN-AMERICANS stating the same thing and that is why they voted for Trump for President.

The majority of Cuban-Americans also voted for Trump. Do you think so many people would vote for a racist person?...

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

Yes, he is not politically correct. He might say things which the left to this day are trying to use to claim "SEE HE IS RACIST", but in the op i showed videos of MEXICAN-AMERICANS stating the same thing and that is why they voted for Trump for President.

The majority of Cuban-Americans also voted for Trump. Do you think so many people would vote for a racist person?...

What did you think about his refusal to allow Black people to rent or buy his properties in Manhattan? I mean, he had the people taking the applications put a "C" on the application if they weren't white. Do you not think that is racism?
edit on 12/9/2017 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

This post is exactly what I was talking about. Neither the GOP nor the DNC were what they are today. If you were immortal and you consistently stayed left-leaning, you would have began as a republican then switched to democrat.

This isn't some secret "gotcha" piece of history that you think it is. If anything, you just sound like you don't know your history when you talk to people who actually do understand the evolution of the republican party. They used to be awesome, most people who read books know this.

Really?... So you actually think I don't know about RINOs in the Republican party such as Paul Ryan, McCain etc when these RINOs have a history of voting about half conservative and half progressive?...

Since about the New Deal "progressivism" has taken control of many people in both parties. Why do you think that so many RINOs were against Trump becoming President?...

The idea behind Republicanism is still great. Republicanism was an idea and a party that was born because of the Representative Republic of the U.S. and the idea that everyone, no-matter their race, gender or color have, or should have equal rights, everyone has a right to private property etc. (Not forced opinions)

Oh my god! The history of the GOP doesn't begin at the start of Paul Ryan's, Mcain's, etc career! I'm talking about the actual history... you know, before you were born.

This is an impossible conversation. You can't be as reactionary as you are with new information and, at the same time, be any sort of valuable component to a discussion.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Gay is not a crime. Acting on pedophilia is.

You mentioned "sexual orientation" and pedophilia is a sexual orientation, hence my statement. BTW, did you ignore the rest of my argument in which i wrote people with different sexual orientation, except pedophiles, do have the right to live how they want?... Except AGAIN, this lifestyle is being forced on everyone which is why the government under Obama intervened and forced such views.

Where were the calls from the left, even in this forum which officially has even made threads about "the importance of separation of church and state"? It's quite ironic that ATS hasn't officially also made a thread about the "importance of separation of church and state" when the state/government forced their view on everyone else including religious people and religious institutions...

Because the right didn't want them to marry (and have the legal benefits thereof)?

No, the right didn't want for the concept of marriage, a religious concept, to be changed, but civil unions have existed for a long time and didn't need the consent from religious institutions and religious people to exist...

But yet you talk about "equal rights."

Equal rights means EVERYONE has a right to their view... Equal rights doesn't mean "the left has a right to impose their view on everyone else"... You see, you still can't see the difference...

Denying equal rights, or attempting to. That's how.

Care to point out what "equal rights are being denied"?... Forcing your views on others who don't agree with you is not "equal rights for all"...

edit on 9-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Here is an example of the insanity of the Progressive/Marxist Left. You can't do anything to make them happy other than submitting to their mentally ill version of reality.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Oh my god! The history of the GOP doesn't begin at the start of Paul Ryan's, Mcain's, etc career! I'm talking about the actual history... you know, before you were born.

This is an impossible conversation. You can't be as reactionary as you are with new information and, at the same time, be any sort of valuable component to a discussion.

Care to point out where i wrote the history of the GOP started with Paul Ryan's and McCain's career?... I know the actual history of the Republican party. Care to point out exactly what you are referring to?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join