It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the Double Standard and Hypocrites in the Left who hate PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
The Left are thrashing about with their last dying gasps of relevancy.

The next 7 years of Trump are going to be awesome, I do not think the Left can survive it. They are trying everything, even purging their own and turning on each other in year one of Trump. All of their old fossils in power now will be sipping their meals out of straws by the time Trump is through and the young ones are so radical nobody is ever going to follow them in large enough numbers.

This so much!!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Just putting this out there, but there's a pillow that was just released that the Trump supporters in this thread might be interested in.

Link

The eyes and ears are covered, but the mouth is wide open. And it even has holes on the sides so you can put your hands over your ears.

You do look quite dashing in that mask, even if the mask and the comment makes you look stupid. Although it is true that people like you are the ones with the ears and eyes covered. You shouldn't try to mirror your idiosyncrasies on others you know? BTW, happen to have anything at all to provide to the thread to refute it?... No?...

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
What do you think this thread will accomplish? Do you think it will finally make people change their minds about Trump? Do you think calling people hypocrites will make them see the error of their ways? No, if anything it will just further the divide between the community.

I remember threads just like this one when Obama was president only in the opposite direction. How much good did they do and why do you think the results will be any different this time?
edit on 12/9/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
I can't for the life of me figure out why someone would make a thread like this. The only purpose it serves is to open a venue for name-calling, insults, while causing more division and disdain between our two political parties.

The, because of a difference of opinions and perceptions? The OP has no facts to prove anything he's said, simply put up a few you-tube videos to make a shallow attempt to prove his points.

Point but no counterpoint is propaganda.

Perhaps someday we will have an administration savvy enough to put all this hatred to rest. One hopes it's soon, as it apparently gets worse with every passing day.

Really? so showing that there are hispanics and other minorities, including WOMEN oO, who are supporters of Trump and posting such evidence does not corroborate the fact that the claims from the left that "PRESIDENT Trump is a bigot and a racist" is a false argument which the left even in these forums keep using every single day?...

wow...

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
What do you think this thread will accomplish? Do you think it will finally make people change their minds about Trump? Do you think calling people hypocrites will make them see the error of their ways? No, if anything it will just further the divide between the community.

I remember threads just like this one when Obama was president only in the opposite direction. How much good did they do and why do you think the results will be any different this time?

Again, logic doesn't work on this lot.

Just enjoy their nonsense with a cold beer, or 12.

It helps!

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Aaahh, right, so we should just allow the left in the forums to keep inundating the forums with lies, and falsehoods, but those of us who lean to the right should "never respond and never dare to post any threads debunking the false arguments of the left?... Gotcha...

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

No. I didn't presume to say the videos are fake. But there are also many more which imply the opposite, which any one of could go look for and post, were we so inclined.

I have a question for you. Would you prefer every member on ATS who opposes your opinions, or differs in perspective from you, to leave the site?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Aaahh, right, so we should just allow the left in the forums to keep inundating the forums with lies, and falsehoods, but those of us who lean to the right should "never respond and never dare to post any threads debunking the false arguments of the left?... Gotcha...

Was inundating your word of the day?

Just curious.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hyperbole much? Mwwwwwwwaaaahhhhhh! Not ooooonnnneeeee!!!11

Bloody hell man

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

People who don't understand the nuances of racism in America are going to LOVE this thread.

Good work, lol.

Riiight because "leftwing = not racist and rightwing = racist" right?... You do forget historical facts. 1. The democrats were the ones who funded the KKK. 2. The democratic party was the one who stalled the Republican party from implementing civil rights for over 100 years. The democrats were the ones who wanted to keep slavery, and now the left are once again turning into slavery this time by arguing that whites must allow only blacks to hold offices of power, or have good jobs, that whites must give all their stuff to blacks in the left etc, etc...

Or so would people like you claim... Please, talk about "the nuances of racism in America" when you come to understand true racism and not the bull# you lot keep trying to use for your political gain.

edit on 9-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Was inundating your word of the day?

Just curious.

Was not providing one iota of proof to refute the op your act of the day?

Just curious.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Because you cry like a man child in your threads about US politics that have very little impact on your Sharia infiltrated British society.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

People who don't understand the nuances of racism in America are going to LOVE this thread.

Good work, lol.

Riiight because "leftwing = not racist and rightwing = racist" right?... You do forget historical facts. 1. The democrats were the ones who funded the KKK. 2. The democratic party was the one who stalled the Republican party from implementing civil rights for over 100 years. The democrats were the ones who wanted to keep slavery, and now the left are once again turning into slavery this time by arguing that whites must allow only blacks to hold offices of power, or have good jobs, that whites must give all their stuff to blacks in the left etc, etc...

Or so would people like you claim... Please, talk about "the nuances of racism in America" when you come to understand true racism and not the bull# you lot keep trying to use for your political gain.

This post is exactly what I was talking about. Neither the GOP nor the DNC were what they are today. If you were immortal and you consistently stayed left-leaning, you would have began as a republican then switched to democrat.

This isn't some secret "gotcha" piece of history that you think it is. If anything, you just sound like you don't know your history when you talk to people who actually do understand the evolution of the republican party. They used to be awesome, most people who read books know this.
edit on 9-12-2017 by Abysha because: grammarificationalizationialismification.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
You know this is kind of ironic that the OP, a Trump supporter talks about hypocrisy. Trump literally said he grops women and you lot defended and excused him.

I have written anti-Obama threads, when he was in office, I am highly critical of all politicians. Anyone else remember when it was a good thing to call out the people in power on ATS??

Yes the left can be hypocritical at times, but Trump supporters take it to a whole other level!!

This again. Yawn. The wording in that tape said it all. The word "let" for instance is still very important no matter what your wishful thinking tells you he said. Seriously people defended Obama time after time when he said crap like "My son could look like Trayvon". Where was the outcry then and don't tell me Obama had to endure anything remotely like Trump. Hell the MSM made jokes with Obama and treated him like royalty. They are still kissing his ass. Of course there is a double standard. Denying that is just stupid.

Yes and hillary saying we can come and kill any world leader we want and cackle over their dead body.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Good work, lol.

This post is exactly what I was talking about. Neither the GOP nor the DNC were what they are today. If you were immortal and you consistently stayed left-leaning, you would have began as a republican then switched to democrat.

This isn't some secret "gotcha" piece of history that you think it is. If anything, you just sound like you don't know your history when you talk to people who actually do understand the evolution of the republican party. They used to be awesome, most people who read books know this.

So what you are saying is, now that the GOP has Trump, they are awesome again!
Very astute of you.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

You know this is kind of ironic that the OP, a Trump supporter talks about hypocrisy. Trump literally said he grops women and you lot defended and excused him.

I have written anti-Obama threads, when he was in office, I am highly critical of all politicians. Anyone else remember when it was a good thing to call out the people in power on ATS??

Yes the left can be hypocritical at times, but Trump supporters take it to a whole other level!!

This again. Yawn. The wording in that tape said it all. The word "let" for instance is still very important no matter what your wishful thinking tells you he said. Seriously people defended Obama time after time when he said crap like "My son could look like Trayvon". Where was the outcry then and don't tell me Obama had to endure anything remotely like Trump. Hell the MSM made jokes with Obama and treated him like royalty. They are still kissing his ass. Of course there is a double standard. Denying that is just stupid.

Yes and hillary saying we can come and kill any world leader we want and cackle over their dead body.

Is that where this is going? Cool.

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters."

He wasn't lying. That time.

edit on 12/9/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Is that where this is going? Cool.

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters."

He wasn't lying. That time.

Except Trump didn't shoot anybody it was just a saying to accentuate the fact of his real popularity. Hillary was gloating over a real killing expressing a lust for power.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Really?... So you actually think I don't know about RINOs in the Republican party such as Paul Ryan, McCain etc when these RINOs have a history of voting about half conservative and half progressive?...

Since about the New Deal "progressivism" has taken control of many people in both parties. Why do you think that so many RINOs were against Trump becoming President?...

The idea behind Republicanism is still great. Republicanism was an idea and a party that was born because of the Representative Republic of the U.S. and the idea that everyone, no-matter their race, gender or color have, or should have equal rights, everyone has a right to private property etc. (Not forced opinions)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Good work, lol.

So what you are saying is, now that the GOP has Trump, they are awesome again!
Very astute of you.

If having a belligerent democrat pervert trolling the GOP makes it "awesome again", sure.

He's certainly made the worst members of that party stick their heads up for all to see and also shined the spotlight on some decent ones I overlooked in the past.
edit on 9-12-2017 by Abysha because: clarifying

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

No. I didn't presume to say the videos are fake. But there are also many more which imply the opposite, which any one of could go look for and post, were we so inclined.

I have a question for you. Would you prefer every member on ATS who opposes your opinions, or differs in perspective from you, to leave the site?

Did i say i wanted people with different opinions than mine should leave the site?... Perhaps if the left in general would stop making false arguments, and stop propagating "real fake news"... But apparently that is too much to ask...

edit on 9-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join