It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the Double Standard and Hypocrites in the Left who hate PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mabelobe
Not many leaders left who fight against the global cabal, Trump is a phenomena that swept through the USA. He has got more done than most American leaders get done in 2 terms. North Korea needs dealing with along with Soros backed change.org who received over 16 billion in destabilising funds. As for Israel what's wrong with recognising the fact that its capitol is Jerusalem. The special liberal snowflakes cry daily in their cornflakes, at presumed injustices. While taking no notice of, what is really happening on this damned planet.

Trump works with Soros...did your teacher not tell you that? did your teacher not tell you about Zionists? what they did to get their way? presumed injustices? who taught you to say that?

Here's a wee lesson on 'Mr' Trump, I do hope it doesn't stick in your gullet, because this is what he is really like, but....you'll learn, one way or the other.
Remember, this is not propaganda....like the OP, it's the truth...ask you teacher about 'Truth'

edit on 9-12-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
ad reply to: Konduit Not helping lol

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

You, personally, are a bigot.

You can think everyone else is too, and they may be,but you still are as well.

Don’t ever forget that.

So says a true white boy from down under whose only argument is to call bigots anyone who just disagrees with your views... What proof do you have about that?... I have acknowledge in the past if i was wrong, something people like you can't do. So if you want to find a true bigot all you have to do is look in a mirror.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Be careful....you might upset the Leftists with the truth....the inconvenient truth for them.
And by the way....they ARE hypocrites.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I can't for the life of me figure out why someone would make a thread like this. The only purpose it serves is to open a venue for name-calling, insults, while causing more division and disdain between our two political parties.

The, because of a difference of opinions and perceptions? The OP has no facts to prove anything he's said, simply put up a few you-tube videos to make a shallow attempt to prove his points.

Point but no counterpoint is propaganda.

Perhaps someday we will have an administration savvy enough to put all this hatred to rest. One hopes it's soon, as it apparently gets worse with every passing day.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Just putting this out there, but there's a pillow that was just released that the Trump supporters in this thread might be interested in.

Link

The eyes and ears are covered, but the mouth is wide open. And it even has holes on the sides so you can put your hands over your ears.

link   

People who don't understand the nuances of racism in America are going to LOVE this thread.

Good work, lol.

link   

I just love how you guys believe your own revisionist history propaganda.

Your the only ones who believe though.....

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Be careful....you might upset the Leftists with the truth....the inconvenient truth for them.
And by the way....they ARE hypocrites.

Learn your history, for Christ's sake. It's left and right politics when looking back; not GOP vs DNC.

Hell, even I would have been a Republican back then.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Just putting this out there, but there's a pillow that was just released that the Trump supporters in this thread might be interested in.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Naaa, the only hypocrites are the left.

This right here, is where you lost credibility.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I still find it funny when you lot call me a snowflake, yet you all collectively have a total meltdown anytime I write a thread
edit on 9-12-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Yet you guys go into bonkers mode anytime someone bashes Trump.

Hypocrisy is hilarious.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Remember when you used to lament being ignored on ATS - putting in all that effort for naught? You remember that thread right?

Now look at you - now not being ignored and stuff. One persons meltdown is another persons piss-take. Interpretation is in the mind of the observer.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Remember when you used to lament being ignored on ATS - putting in all that effort for naught? You remember that thread right?

Now look at you - now not being ignored and stuff. One persons meltdown is another persons piss-take. Interpretation is in the mind of the observer.

Yeah it’s a bit crazy, I used to spend days or even weeks putting a thread together, nobody noticed, now I write 2 or 3 paragraphs and they lose their minds

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin I am only going to say this because well....I can on this forum. The thread was made by a crazy person that prob sits on the front porch with a shotgun that is twenty years old and needs repair but they don't care. This is clearly a clickbait thread and it worked. Even I got triggered. I say let the far right post the crap they want and we step out like adults.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The Left are thrashing about with their last dying gasps of relevancy.

The next 7 years of Trump are going to be awesome, I do not think the Left can survive it. They are trying everything, even purging their own and turning on each other in year one of Trump. All of their old fossils in power now will be sipping their meals out of straws by the time Trump is through and the young ones are so radical nobody is ever going to follow them in large enough numbers.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Naa, we are pointing out how the left is full of nothing but lies, and deception. How many claims have been made by the media which lefties even in this forum jumped on and tried to use as evidence? How many of those same claims have been proved to be "fake news"?...

We don't go "bonkers when someone bashes Trump"... we are tired of idiots making up false rhetoric, and making up false stories just as a political tool.

People like you don't simply bash PRESIDENT Trump, people like you make up false claims and even those claims have been proven to be false you still keep making those claims. (such as the whole fake news behind Trump/Russia collusion). We also find it ironic how you all in the left ignore and dismiss the fact that the Obama administration, and Shillary and BillyRapist have done deals with the Russians, but you all get stucked in the "Trump/Russia fake news bandwagon".

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
The Left are thrashing about with their last dying gasps of relevancy.

The next 7 years of Trump are going to be awesome, I do not think the Left can survive it. They are trying everything, even purging their own and turning on each other in year one of Trump. All of their old fossils in power now will be sipping their meals out of straws by the time Trump is through and the young ones are so radical nobody is ever going to follow them in large enough numbers.

This opinion makes what comes *after*, all the more delicious.

Forethought isn't for everyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join