It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the Double Standard and Hypocrites in the Left who hate PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

This isn't a left/right thing. Sorry to disappoint you. This is a political thing, exacerbated by media (all pushing for their own independent agenda) which you are buying into.

Break the tribalism man...Rather than being angry about it, do something about it. Start a dialogue and listen to people. You'll find that probably 70% of people want the same things you want. It's the 15% of the people on either end of that 70% that are getting all the coverage.

We get it, some people love Trump. That's great. Some people don't love Trump. That's great too. But let's push that love/not love aside and have an objective and rational discussion.

All the looking back at what Obama did, or didn't do isn't going to change anything that Trump does...although he still seems to be campaigning against Obama, and Hilary.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

We should all defend the Black Lives Matter movement. They're greater patriots more aligned with the ideologies of the founding fathers than most, if not all, of those Gadsden Flag waving, tacti-cool, TEA party suckers.

That's why there were no posts made about that Obama moment, because he did the right thing. Trump could learn a thing or two about class and humility from Obama.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

BLM isn't racist.

Flame away conservative snowflakes.

Teehee... Are you being sarcastic Sir?

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
-obama good
-trump bad

--liberals

-Trump good
-Everything else bad

--Conservatives

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

You, personally, are a bigot.

You can think everyone else is too, and they may be,but you still are as well.

Don’t ever forget that.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

BLM isn't racist.

Exactly - and neither are white supremacists or Facebook livestreaming torturers of the disabled.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

You, personally, are a bigot.

You can think everyone else is too, and they may be,but you still are as well.

Don’t ever forget that.

I feel like there's a story here....

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Jiggly
-obama good
-trump bad

--liberals

Hey you forgot to call us a bunch of racist hypocrites!

Man you make this too easy. Well muslims are rioting over the move of an embassy and wishing and chanting death to jews all over the world right now. Yes i think that counts as hypocritical but hey. People still call Trump a Nazi after he showed that he clearly isn't. Our german politicians got flak and accused of antisemitism when Merkel opened her useless pie hole to attack Trump. Can't have it both ways.
edit on 9-12-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse Oh I am glad you put this in the mud pit.... Listen here you ...hat, how bout instead of you just looking at reasons to hate the left why don't you use your little brain to come to reason and talk to the real left. It is people like you that create divide. Stop crying like a little baby and man up and talk to real people. Until then go eat your gerber and put on your much needed change of a diaper.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Let's get ready to Trolllllllllll!

Remember no hits below the belt, let's keep this a clean fight.

Now cross swords.
edit on 9-12-2017 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood I will try my best lol. I got my gloves ready for this one

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Thorneblood I will try my best lol. I got my gloves ready for this one

I forgot my cup and mouth guard so place not the face or balls

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Yeah, the leftists are hypocrites. But so are many on the right.

No one, and I mean no one, wants freedom any more.

Sure, they want the freedom to have same-sex marriage, but they turn around and want to deny freedoms for gun owners.

Or some may want freedom of speech and free expression, while others want to tear down statues and burn books.

No one just wants freedom any more.

Well, I do.

But I really don't see too many who just want freedom.

Hell, no one even talks about freedom any more.

Freedom.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin .....OK fine
but only if after I get ice cream and you buy!

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

The op has a history of it.

And doesn’t like being called it, but apparently loves calling others it.

Quite amusing.

edit on 9/12/17 by Chadwickus because: Watch for triggering.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Naaa, the only hypocrites are the left. The forum is inundated with "fake news" from the left. BTW, i have already asked for a link to a thread started by someone on the left who pointed out the double standard and hypocrisy about the fact that former President Obama has been defending a racist, violent, and bigoted group, BLM. Show me your thread pointing this out and calling former President Obama a racist, bigot who defends a violent group which not only has called for the death of police officers and white people, but several BLM members and supporters have murdered police officers and white people in rage, not in self defense.

As for your claim that I am "augmenting my op with a few video of black Trump supporters, and it comes across like a racist guy talking about his black friend"... i find it ironic how people like yourself in the left always resort to that type of comment when evidence is shown that contradicts your argument... BTW, I also showed a couple videos of Mexicans/hispanics who are supporters of President Trump and they know he is not a racist...

BTW... I have explained a few times in the past my mixed heritage... My mother has light skin and blond, my father has a naturally darker skin and black hair. My great-grandmother on my mother side was Chinese, my great-grandfather on my father side was from Taiwan. My father's family hail mainly from the Canary Islands, islands which have a mixed heritage from all over the Mediterranean. My mother's family hail mainly from northern Spain, in the north of Zamora and areas which were settled by Celtic people. (BTW, yes, both my parents, and grandparents were born in Cuba and so did I... I am certain some idiot will try to claim differently) My grand-father married a black woman. I have family members who are black, or half black, so you can stick your false and bigoted argument that I must be a racist where the sun don't shine.

One more thing, I wonder what you have to say about the Mexican-Americans in the video who do say that illegal immigration leads to violence and to crime in general. Including the Mexican woman who says she has family members who are criminals, including her father who has been hired to murder people from across the border and is currently in jail, and she would love to see them getting deported... I guess to you, and like I wrote in the op we must all be "racist bigots"...

Your response is corroboration of my argument. You don't care about true racism, you hide behind false claims about "racism" only as a political tool. You are nothing but a political troll.

edit on 9-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse Dude not one person here really cares about your past. And you are asking another member to post a link to thread calling big O a racist that came from a left. It's too early for Jim Bean. Put it down or drink more and go to bed.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join