It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the Double Standard and Hypocrites in the Left who hate PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Did you ignore the fact that BLM as a whole was started with the influence of Assata Shakur and she is constantly praised by BLM founders and co-founders?...

Here are some examples of t-shirts from BLM...

What do you think a murderer could teach BLM members when they constantly call for the very same type of murder that Assata Shakur committed?...

It isn't just "some BLM members"... The entire movement alongside many others are based on violence, murder, and suppressing the opposition at any cost...

Assata Shakur is a cop murderer, and having the entire BLM leadership praise and endorse Assata Shakur shows that BLM as a whole is a violent, oppressive organization that wants to murder police officers and white people in general...

edit on 13-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

It is publicly available information. Check GE last 4 years . Microsoft paid about 18% last year. Exxon, Chevron and more all under what you would consider ‘normal’.

There are some that paid a little more than 35% but not many and I’m sure they had great investors as well as firing their accountants.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

You're a dupe.

No, Trump isn't part of the TPTB, but that's because he's honestly too stupid to be an effective part of the conspiracy.

Now that he's been in there a year, he's been thoroughly puppeted by the Deep State. He has no problem pandering to the MIC, Big Oil, Wall St, the Banks, any of them. He's still too stupid to do his job properly, but they work around that. They've got him doing things they want him to do, and whenever he does something outrageous, it increases the chances the Democrats (controlled opposition) will put competent but thoroughly corrupted people into office. It's win-win.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

This thread is a response to the idiocy

...and thus a shining example of idiocy itself.

First, it's actually called people "from" the left, you can't be "in" it like say... being in a cult of blind followship and ignorant talkingpoints.
No. Yes. D'oh!

Second... nope. Forget that, you've lost me already. Maybe add more lables, whataboutisms and BLM T-shirts next time?

One thing that i have noticed, and the left even in these forums seem to be totally oblivious about and ignore is the fact that the left in general, not all but in general, are racist bigots who only use false racism and false bigotry when it suits your agenda.

And the thing I have noticed is, that you can say a lot with quotes.

To generalize is to be an idiot.

William Blake

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

These wanna-be cop killers are disgraceful. They're protesting the wrong damn people. The police merely enforce the law, it is the lawmakers they should be upset with. Passing all sorts of needless laws that indeed hit their communities hard.

LEOs swear to uphold the law faithfully, and the vast majority of them are simply trying to survive that task. Oh, and trying to earn a modest living that barely pays the bills.

There is a subset of that movement that is attacking the Jews now, claiming they are the rightful Hebrews or some other nonsense. The left should remind us who needs a lesson in tolerance and inclusivity

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I think its totally fair to defend BLM even at police funerals. The police in the US have to be some of the worst in the world. By worst i mean good at killing people of colour and getting away with it.

On a side note, police who commit crimes should be subject to the toughest of penalties, perhaps sentences beyond those of a civilian. Unfortunately, and not just in the US, they get away with it an awful lot.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

You really missed the mark on this thread. Way off target.

Obama really wasn't racist. BLM at it's core and why it started isn't about hating white people.

You should do some research on BLM instead of listening to talk radio and Fox News and you'll find some interesting things.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join