It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the Double Standard and Hypocrites in the Left who hate PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This is what Obama said about BLM and by the way he doesnt support the actions that you spoke of.

""In a movement like Black Lives Matter there are always going to be folks who say things that are stupid or imprudent or over generalized or harsh," Obama said after meeting with acting Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy.

"Whenever those of us who are concerned about fairness in the criminal justice system attack police officers, you are doing a disservice to the cause," Obama said, calling violence against police a "reprehensible" crime that needs to be prosecuted. "But even rhetorically, if we paint police in broad brush without recognizing that the vast majority of police officers are doing a really good job and are trying to protect people … if the rhetoric does not recognize that, then we're going to lose allies in the reform cause."" Obama

I am so sick and tired of the Right spinning things to suit themselves. I am not a leftist BTW. Both far right and far left are ruining the discourse in our country.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Actually close but not perfect. Corporate America is in power, has been for quite some time. All this noise is to distract us from all the bs going on.

If you think corporate America needs tax breaks I have some ice to sell to an Eskimo. There is a yuuuuge difference between the published and effective tax rates. Corporate America doesn’t already come close to paying anything near the published rates. If you think people will get more jobs with additional profits you haven’t seen executive pay lately.

I’ve seen pay for one of the fortune 5 companies for the ceo be about 15-25 percent of overall profits. Call me crazy but that is insane.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Trump is the worst president in US history. His supporters are even worse.

BS cry baby stuff from you leftist. He may be the very best POTUS since the founding fathers died because of his anti establishment run he is on, and I am a Ron Paul guy.

We the people have had all we can take of the idiots and the political pals in the far ends of the spectrum they use to divide us.

What a crap life you must have if that is what you see Trump being so horrible is clue you are one F'd up person. He is so much better than every R or D that is why he won.

You guys can't handle it or the Truth either. Thanks for proving our point so very well about how you are all 'tools' of the communist/progressive cabal that PROMISED they would win without guns by taking over the system from within (almost complete now).

I am a libertarian and I damn sure WILL vote for people JUST LIKE DJT every time over the established cabal that so many are waking up to their destroying freedom while they are busy grabbing power. ENABLERS on the left and idiot RINO's on the right are being given NOTICE, you are DONE or freedom is over and we will be free or you will suffer the consequences along side us.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: testingtesting

Actually close but not perfect. Corporate America is in power, has been for quite some time. All this noise is to distract us from all the bs going on.

If you think corporate America needs tax breaks I have some ice to sell to an Eskimo. There is a yuuuuge difference between the published and effective tax rates. Corporate America doesn’t already come close to paying anything near the published rates. If you think people will get more jobs with additional profits you haven’t seen executive pay lately.

I’ve seen pay for one of the fortune 5 companies for the ceo be about 15-25 percent of overall profits. Call me crazy but that is insane.

Most don't know the Fed have something in place that makes not paying the taxes up by providing improvements to the buisness that would be designed to increase revenues and all that goes with that (all ships rise with a rising sea). They then can legitimately lower their taxes by spending money building infrastructure like buying new equipment or expanding the building to increase production.

I have had a chance to work at a major corporation years back and it was explained if they spent money on things used to keep people working like improving the equipment, then it could be written off your business taxes and that works to encourage keeping the doors open to have the business stay around to pay the taxes.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Sadly false allegations of racism en masse has totally voided the word. There are so many examples of true racism, and they are all cast aside thanks to these thoughtless drones using it politically.

It will backfire on them though. Like everything else has

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Not sure what that meant in regards to what I was saying. Many corporations pay less than 5% tax already. Cutting their rates and offering more loopholes only guarantees they make more money. Those monies do not trickle down to the masses.

Every politician in office is funded by the same corprorations to ensure not much changes. Only organizations with strict party alignment donate to a single party. The rest make sure they donate so we govern in the way that suits the corporate interest not the individual.

Trump honks will tout wall streets response to him being elected as him doing something that mattered. It only guarantees we govern in favor of big business even more.

What happened to wall steeet reform? Health care oversight? Big Pharma regulation, etc, adoption of alternative energy sources etc? Anything went out the door with Drump upon election and guess what? The big energy, pharma, health care, Wall Street, insurance stocks exploded.

Trumps slogan should be make corporate America great again while penalizing the working class. What is fantastic he distracts so well that the working class is oblivious with all the Noise going on.

The left is generally better educated and can see through all of this smoke.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton
No, not really. Just telling it how it is. Did you actually watch the videos posted by the OP?
Also the Trump rally from a few days ago should show that a lot of trash-talk received by the President from the left is false.
I don't see us Republicans getting desperate. What I am starting to see is quite a few Democrats starting to wake up to how corrupt and wrong their leaders were/are.
The good thing for all U.S. citizens is that they have the power to vote the President out after this term if they are unhappy with his performance.
I for one think he's doing a pretty good job, considering all the opposition being leveled against him.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: Justoneman

Not sure what that meant in regards to what I was saying. Many corporations pay less than 5% tax already. Cutting their rates and offering more loopholes only guarantees they make more money. Those monies do not trickle down to the masses.

Every politician in office is funded by the same corprorations to ensure not much changes. Only organizations with strict party alignment donate to a single party. The rest make sure they donate so we govern in the way that suits the corporate interest not the individual.

Trump honks will tout wall streets response to him being elected as him doing something that mattered. It only guarantees we govern in favor of big business even more.

What happened to wall steeet reform? Health care oversight? Big Pharma regulation, etc, adoption of alternative energy sources etc? Anything went out the door with Drump upon election and guess what? The big energy, pharma, health care, Wall Street, insurance stocks exploded.

Trumps slogan should be make corporate America great again while penalizing the working class. What is fantastic he distracts so well that the working class is oblivious with all the Noise going on.

The left is generally better educated and can see through all of this smoke.

Not defending them btw. Do you have a source? I like facts I can tell are true. This lie, rinse repeat, lie , rinse repeat are getting easy to spot now.

I don't know how they pay ONLY 5% but if you can show me some I will call Congressmen and request justice. Oh yea I will.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Food for thought;

Leftists believe in a high minimum wage, say $15 per hour.

Leftists believe we need migrants to pick our fruit and vegetables because it would be too expensive otherwise.

It would be too expensive to pay people $15 per hour for farm labor.

When did you realize that leftists are in favor of literal slavery?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Leftists believe we need migrants to pick our fruit and vegetables because it would be too expensive otherwise.

So, the farms and orchards are owned by leftists?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

They benefit immensely from illegal immigration... and they sure as hell aren't paying them 15$ an hour. That money is better spent lobbying for Democrats.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Too bad they aren't rightists, right?

Damned companies. Trying to lower costs and stuff. Profits, profits, profits. That's all they ever think about. Oh, and lower taxes. That too.

So, leftists. Who only employee illegal immigrants. Are you sure about that?

edit on 12/12/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The prevailing argument I keep hearing from the left is that they "take the jobs American's don't want"... remember? Like picking your strawberries and cleaning your toilets.

Sounds awfully familiar. Doesn't matter which side your on, the only benefit of illegal immigration is cheap wage slavery.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Doesn't matter which side your on, the only benefit of illegal immigration is cheap wage slavery.

Seems you relocated the goal posts. This is what you said:

Or are you saying that all migrant farm workers are illegal immigrants? Are all Muslims terrorists too?

edit on 12/12/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Food for thought;

Leftists believe in a high minimum wage, say $15 per hour.

It would be too expensive to pay people $15 per hour for farm labor.

When did you realize that leftists are in favor of literal slavery?

Funny how the trump plan was never to go after the employers making millions gaming the system...

Probably because it's a gimmick and not a real solution or conversation.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

BS cry baby stuff from you leftist. He may be the very best POTUS since the founding fathers died because of his anti establishment run he is on, and I am a Ron Paul guy.

Objectively and non-partisan, Trump is the worst President ever to sit in the Oval office.
He is only anti-establishment if it has been established that a sitting president should not have mental disorders and the intelligence of dirt. His entire agenda is aimed at enriching corporations and billionaires and frankly he is sucking at even that corrupt agenda.
He is not "anti-establishment". He is the natural full conclusion of the right-wing establishment.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Justoneman

Trump is the worst President ever to sit in the Oval office.

why?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0

Donald Trump isn't racist, he's just tapping into the racist lizard part of the brain that white people have when they walk around and see more minorities than white people. That's why the further away you get from the Mexican border the higher the support for a wall gets. People in small towns realizing they're not all white anymore think a wall is gonna fix it, when people who live on the border know better.

First off, that bolded bit.
Racist much?

2nd, you contradict your own assertion, you said that this mythical lizard brain works where there are more non whites. surely border towns would see more Mexicans...Then you say that the further away from the border, the higher the support for a wall.

Scooby Doo wasn't as confused, I am sure.

edit on 55pTue, 12 Dec 2017 16:33:55 -060020172017-12-12T16:33:55-06:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: quoting

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I have never voted along a party line. I vote for the person I think is best qualified for the job.
So in 2016 I did not have much of a choice in the two front runners.
But to observe what is transpiring now ,I fail to see how it could be any worse, with anyone else as president.
What is happening in today's political arena should be an embarrassment to any American.
We have certainly become the laughing stock of the world.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
the left this the right this

what do you even think you're accomplishing

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join