It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the Double Standard and Hypocrites in the Left who hate PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+93 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This thread is a response to the idiocy that I keep seeing in these forums, and even outside the forum, from the left in general when you all want to call President Trump a racist, and a bigot. Not to mention the fact that the majority in the left insult even with racist comments and want to call us minorities in the right as being racist and bigots as well when we disagree with your opinion.

Let me ask you something... Where were you, and the rest of the left denouncing former President Obama for defending BLM even after their calls to murder police officers and white people in general?...

Where were you and where was the thread from the left in these forums denouncing the fact that your idol went on to defend BLM during the funeral of police officers who were murdered by BLM members?...

Obama defends Black Lives Matter protests at police memorial in Dallas

NONE OF YOU in the left said a peep about this. NOT ONE OF YOU...

NOT ONE OF YOU called former President Obama a BIGOT and a RACIST SCUMBAG, which to this day he still is alongside many hypocrites in the left...

You know what the difference is between your idol former President Obama and President Trump is in this issue?...

When both the left and the real white racist movement at Charlottesville resorted to violence, started by a leftwinger disguising himself as a rightwinger, President Trump denounced both, but former President Obama who is a true BIGOT and a RACIST SCUMBAG has been defending BLM even when the message of BLM is one of hatred, bigotry, and racism.

One thing that i have noticed, and the left even in these forums seem to be totally oblivious about and ignore is the fact that the left in general, not all but in general, are racist bigots who only use false racism and false bigotry when it suits your agenda. But when minorities including women, blacks and Hispanics have an opinion or view that leans to the right, the left become the racist bigots that you all truly are, calling anyone including minorities who disagree with you with racist terminology.

The left doesn't listen to reason. The majority of the left only use the racist card, and every other card you can summon for political gain and not because you really want to fight any form of racism.

You know what the message that minorities like myself have for you hypocrites in the left who always use false racism for your political gain?...

edit on 9-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

+20 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I think that President Obama is no longer in office. He took quite a bit of criticism himself.

President Trump is in office now. If you think that President Trump should be immune then you don't know politics well yet.

I voted for President Trump but for reasons that are my own. He is doing exactly what I figured. Making more people aware of politics by his antics.

Now I hear the right keep saying that President won... deal with it. Well you have to deal with the consequence of people reacting.

It is the American way...

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Terminal1

Except for the fact that the argument of the left is irrational, and illogical. The left simply want to use false racism, and false bigotry as a political tool. The left has been even resorting to lying, making false claims and creating "real fake news" in their blind hatred for President Donald Trump and Trump supporters.

As for the criticism you say former President Obama got from the left? Please show me ONE THREAD started by someone in the left in these forums who pointed out the hypocrisy, and double standard racism of former President Obama and the left in general.

+68 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Is it just me, or are these anti-left threads starting to seem pretty desperate?

Hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
What is really telling, to me at least, is that so many people here now have trust in elected officials. Regardless of party affiliations.

I thought we all knew better?

+23 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Is it just me, or are these anti-left threads starting to seem pretty desperate?

Hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

You mean the forum is not inundated with anti-right, anti-Trump and "real fake news" trying to demonize the right, including minorities, and President Trump?...

Hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terminal1

Now I hear the right keep saying that President won... deal with it. Well you have to deal with the consequence of people reacting.
It is the American way...

I can agree with that in some repects. The irony though is that it's a good deal of the world that is reacting, not to pay more attention to the politics, but to the total lack of politics, and decency, and all important integrity, of which this President has nothing of anything, many think he's the working man's President, he isn't he's a goddam crook who's only real import...is himself, people seem to have to learn the hard way....so be it.
edit on 9-12-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

MAGA, well said OP
S&f

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

That last guy is AWESOME!!!

"I can't breathe....I can't breathe..."

I'd buy him a drink anyday.

S & F too
edit on 9-12-2017 by Tulpa because: Awesome. Totally awesome

+32 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
these anti left threads can be boiled down to a couple of lines.
But muh Bill, but muh Hillary but muh Obama

+51 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
You know this is kind of ironic that the OP, a Trump supporter talks about hypocrisy. Trump literally said he grops women and you lot defended and excused him.

I have written anti-Obama threads, when he was in office, I am highly critical of all politicians. Anyone else remember when it was a good thing to call out the people in power on ATS??

Yes the left can be hypocritical at times, but Trump supporters take it to a whole other level!!

PS: augmenting your OP with a few videos of black Trump supporters comes across like a racist guy talking about his “black friend” before starting a racist rant.

edit on 9-12-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Not many leaders left who fight against the global cabal, Trump is a phenomena that swept through the USA. He has got more done than most American leaders get done in 2 terms. North Korea needs dealing with along with Soros backed change.org who received over 16 billion in destabilising funds. As for Israel what's wrong with recognising the fact that its capitol is Jerusalem. The special liberal snowflakes cry daily in their cornflakes, at presumed injustices. While taking no notice of, what is really happening on this damned planet.
edit on 9-12-2017 by mabelobe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Hi I am new, go easy! Okay. I generally lean center-right on MOST things. And I agree that the hypocrisy on the left is generally much higher than any other group. Now of course all have their faults, especially when you get to the extreme sides of each.

I have come to believe that each person on this Planet is just at a different stage of development both mentally and spiritually. Everyone at some point, during some incarnation, was an idiot in some regard. These people need help more than ridicule, some constructive criticism..

I am in now way saying not to defend oneself, rather when it comes to the online world, maybe think twice when you reply to someone whom you strongly disagree. Remember, we are all in this together at the core of things. Shine light in face of ridicule and I assure you, as a whole, it will make a difference in humanity.

Btw, my name is semi-sarcastic.

edit on 9-12-2017 by SocietyIsGreat because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: Jefferton

Hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

You mean the forum is not inundated with anti-right, anti-Trump and "real fake news" trying to demonize the right, including minorities, and President Trump?...

Hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

About as much as it's inundated with the right trying to make everything Trump does out to be the greatest thing in the history of things.

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
You know this is kind of ironic that the OP, a Trump supporter talks about hypocrisy. Trump literally said he grops women and you lot defended and excused him.

I have written anti-Obama threads, when he was in office, I am highly critical of all politicians. Anyone else remember when it was a good thing to call out the people in power on ATS??

Yes the left can be hypocritical at times, but Trump supporters take it to a whole other level!!

Shhhhhhhhhh. Logic only makes them more confused and angry, and therefore more likely to create more threads.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
How can the left be a minority when they won the popular vote?

Did math change when Trump was elected and I just missed it?

I tell you what I tell every liberal I meet who goes on and on about Trump, if you really want to shift things towards a more rational and intelligent debate then just ignore him as best you can and focus on finding an Independent candidate for President so that any who find both sides to be corrupt and full of rhetorical bull# have a valid third option.

This needs to be done NOW and done right, or this My Side/Your Side bull# will never end and America will never be great ever again.
edit on 9-12-2017 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

This again. Yawn. The wording in that tape said it all. The word "let" for instance is still very important no matter what your wishful thinking tells you he said. Seriously people defended Obama time after time when he said crap like "My son could look like Trayvon". Where was the outcry then and don't tell me Obama had to endure anything remotely like Trump. Hell the MSM made jokes with Obama and treated him like royalty. They are still kissing his ass. Of course there is a double standard. Denying that is just stupid.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
-obama good
-trump bad

--liberals

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

BLM isn't racist.

Flame away conservative snowflakes.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
-obama good
-trump bad

--liberals

Hey you forgot to call us a bunch of racist hypocrites!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join