It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green proves simulation theory

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CircleofFloss

The aurora borealis is green , that may be a clue.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

You can see things with the naked eye not on our planet. Look at the stars on a very clear night. A few will shine if you are in the right place with twinkles of different hues (yes including green) Its called scintillation and is caused by the refraction of light.

How about the northern lights. Have you ever seen them. They shine bright green sometimes too

star and flag.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

that wasn't meant to insult you, just that you're a bit incoherent and scattered in your ideas. I liked them overall though.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

where is it? around earth? and it's special isn't it, when you look at it? like wow, this is pretty amazing.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Another way to debunk this theory:

Our visual spectrum may be an entirely human phenomenon. We see "green" because that frequency of light is interpreted by our brains as that color. What if we're the only entities in the universe that perceives that?

It's already been established by mainstream science that our eyes can only decipher a very small portion of the light spectrum, hence the name "visible spectrum."

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

you can't and ever won't find green through your naked eye anywhere else but around earth.

Apart from the green comet, 10 months ago, you mean?

In case you missed it the first (second) time

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

i've seen very red stars and very blue stars. obviously lots of white stars. the green is very hidden, which also proves simulation theory.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb

I think I’m being ignored as I’ve shown they’re wrong lol.

First it was “can’t see green anywhere but earth”. Green ring nebula and lagoon nebula shot that down.
Then it was “can’t be seen in space with a telescope or naked eye”. Green comet shot that down.
Now it’s just “can’t be seen in space with the naked eye”. Green comet shoots that down too.

Its fun though

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

So now it's not that it doesn't exist it's that it's 'very hidden? And how exactly does the (not) fact that it's 'very hidden' prove simulation theory?

just that you're a bit incoherent and scattered in your ideas

Hmmm...

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

it doesn't really matter all that you're saying, because it's the fact that we all have been programmed the same, to see and expect to see only this part of the EM spectrum around the earth and nowhere else.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

to see and expect to see only this part of the EM spectrum around the earth and nowhere

Apart from space, right?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

no, I didn't miss it. it's just that you guys don't get it no matter how many times I say it, so what's the point in keep saying something?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Because what you’re saying is wrong.

Multiple times of green wrongness.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Yeah, it's not even can't be seen anymore it's "it's very hidden"???

I've read some twaddle on these boards over the years but this is right up there..

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Defintely up there. Floating around with the green bits in space.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

how else can you describe that a very real part of the EM spectrum is suppressed but well hidden? practically it doesn't exist, and it only exists very imperceptibly from our vantage point around earth. this isn't rocket science here. not sure why I have to explain this.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CircleofFloss
a reply to: trustmeimdoctor

Here's what we know right now.

There's no green anywhere else but around earth. If you can't see something with the human eye or with the eye directly through a telescope, it's fabricated color from Nasa or the likes.

Do you see anything green up there? Either unaided or through a telescope yourself? No. Therefore, no green exists except what we see around us on Earth.

Now that that's settled, you have to wonder, who would make a universe with just Green around US?

An all powerful God? Seems like if I was God, I would want to give the impression that green is everywhere because, being God I can not only do everything, but know the future and I would see that maybe someday humans might get suspicious that this would be a simulation, so I would have to throw in some other color so that they don't get the wrong idea.

or a computer who thinks that this is where we would expect to see green, and nowhere else.

seems obvious to me.

And you've personally inspected every square inch of the universe to prove there's no green? Because as far as I know humans are able to see about 0.1% of the universe well enough to determine any kind of colour. I would like to see your photolog of everything and everywhere in the universe proving without a doubt there is in fact no green anywhere other than here. Otherwise I don't think you have the authority to make the claims you are.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

how else can you describe that a very real part of the EM spectrum is suppressed but well hidden? practically it doesn't exist, and it only exists very imperceptibly from our vantage point around earth.

I thought it wasn’t visible? Now it is, but well hidden?

I think you need to make up your mind before carrying on.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CircleofFloss
a reply to: Nothin

a better AI would want us to figure it out, to see if we can beat him. otherwise, there would be no challenge.

What makes you think there needs to be a challenge?

Is out-of-control ego, inventing imaginary conditions?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

What? What is that even supposed to mean dude?

How is the colour green "suppressed and well hidden"?

How does it "practically not exist"?

Why aren't you saying the same thing about purple?

And how in the hell does that prove simulation theory??? Why doesn't it prove that whales would really like omelettes if only they were able to crack the eggs?

Look, it's against T&C's to discuss personal substance use so I can't ask you what I want to ask you and get an answer so.. I'll just say..

I think there's been something green (and very smelly) involved in concocting this OP.
edit on 9-12-2017 by Indrasweb because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2017 by Indrasweb because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join