It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green proves simulation theory

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Hi Peeple... Guess what? I have quotes from valid sources too.

Creature from the Black Lagoon was the most super dope and awesomist 1954 black and white monster flick ever made, probably because it was in 3D. It was about a creature, from a black lagoon, and it chased hot babes for fun. They were scared because he's kinda freaky looking. Julia Adams was mega hot in it. It was made famous by Peeple adopting it as an avatar in 2017.

Eventually, the Creature's Greenness was used to prove CircleofFloss's thread true on ATS, finally resolving the debate between if reality is a simulation or not. Nevermind the fact that the film was originally in black and white.

edit on 12/9/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CircleofFloss

Who says he forgot? Maybe he just didn't want green in other places. But really we're talking about very unprovable and unlikely things in both god and AI. We're also ignoring that there is green in other places.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

It's like Beauty and the Beast with a huge twist ya know? And lagoons, lots of lagoons!

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

That was awesome! Seriously I will have to print that!

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I'm 39 years old and have used the internet almost daily since my freshman year in high school. A good 23 years or so.

This "theory" ranks among the most ignorant things I have read online in those years.

Congrats OP. Looking forward to the Flat Earth thread next.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: trustmeimdoctor

Here's what we know right now.

There's no green anywhere else but around earth. If you can't see something with the human eye or with the eye directly through a telescope, it's fabricated color from Nasa or the likes.

Do you see anything green up there? Either unaided or through a telescope yourself? No. Therefore, no green exists except what we see around us on Earth.

Now that that's settled, you have to wonder, who would make a universe with just Green around US?

An all powerful God? Seems like if I was God, I would want to give the impression that green is everywhere because, being God I can not only do everything, but know the future and I would see that maybe someday humans might get suspicious that this would be a simulation, so I would have to throw in some other color so that they don't get the wrong idea.

or a computer who thinks that this is where we would expect to see green, and nowhere else.

seems obvious to me.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Do you see anything green up there? Either unaided or through a telescope yourself?

Yes.

A green comet, 10 months ago.
edit on 9122017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

or a computer who thinks that this is where we would expect to see green, and nowhere else.

why?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CircleofFloss
Everything that is painted green is something found in nature on or below the earth.

If God had created this world, there would be green elsewhere to be seen, such as some star or moon.

That green is only found in these earthly places proves that some A.I. thinks that's where green should be found.

Matrix, right again

Isn't this logic flawed?

We only have Planet Earth as a 100% provable example of the existence of the color green.

We can SEE the color green in space (argue all you want about doctored pictures, you have to prove they are doctored).

That does not prove or disprove a simulation or the existence of God.

Green as we know it, by your definition of something being found in nature, is found on Planet Earth. That is a fact.

Green exists on planet Earth. We can see it and touch it. (again, its a circular argument to try and say its a simulation an that we "can't prove its Green" does not work. You first have to prove whether you are in a simulation or not).

There very well can be green on other planets. Earth like or not. Based on what we know and can prove about light and wavelengths and color and how we perceive it, we can very well identify GREEN on another planet 100% if we can get there and set foot on the planet and see and touch it. We have not done this yet.

So, if we can prove that on another planet, earth like or not, that the color green exists what does that mean?

It does not prove or disprove the existence of a simulation or a God.

What is the point of making a statement about the color green in the first place?

You can't prove that a simulation exists or doesn't exist. You cannot prove or disprove the existence of a God.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CircleofFloss
Everything that is painted green is something found in nature on or below the earth.

If God had created this world, there would be green elsewhere to be seen, such as some star or moon.

That green is only found in these earthly places proves that some A.I. thinks that's where green should be found.

Matrix, right again

What about the AI that makes people think they have it all figured-out?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Can't see it, therefore it doesn't exist ?

That's some sound logic... yessiree.

Right now, I can't see any of you guys in this thread. I can't see any of you with my eyes and I can't see any of you through my telescope.

Therefore, none of you exist.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
Can't see it, therefore it doesn't exist ?

That's some sound logic... yessiree.

Right now, I can't see any of you guys in this thread. I can't see any of you with my eyes and I can't see any of you through my telescope.

Therefore, none of you exist.

Yep, it's just a simulation. I am not really typing right now on my green skinned laptop.
edit on 9-12-2017 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

I almost see the precipice of the edge of a coherent thought that you're reaching for, many times over there in your post. coming down from a big high are you?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Yep, it's just a simulation. I am not really typing right now.

Aha !

See ?! See ?! You guys even admit it.

I knew it. You bunch of fakers you.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Why green ?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

a better AI would want us to figure it out, to see if we can beat him. otherwise, there would be no challenge.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

well there's a difference, and I'll explain it to you. see, you can't and ever won't find green through your naked eye anywhere else but around earth. you can see us if you make the effort. understand now?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

when you see green, what does your mind think of? things in space, or earthly things? doesn't it just fit perfectly? what if you saw a green sunset? you would know that something is seriously wrong. you would freak out. you might even jump awake out of the simulation.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
....and then you insult people.

There goes your credibility.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

you can't and ever won't find green through your naked eye anywhere else but around earth.

Apart from the green comet, 10 months ago, you mean?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join