It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the gaffney space man, humanoid encounters gaffney 1966

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
INTRODUCTION
please read the note below "case"
CASE
two policemen called hutchins and huskey where driving in an road, when near an bend they saw an metallic object shaped like an sphere with an rim around it land in the ground.
the object had no lights or portholes and had an strange dull gold color
both men got out of the car to examine the object
and door opened in the object and an small ladder came out, from the door white light could be seen
an small figure came out, walking veeery slowy
the figure was wearing an golden jumpsuit without any seams that covered the entire body (including head)
in perfect english the spaceman asked some questions to the policemen, whose content they could not recall
the only part of the conversation they could remenber, was when the being asked them why their uniforms were so similar
the creature laughed when asked where it was from
in the end it said that it would return in two days
the door then closed and the craft began to whirr
the craft then ascended to the sky
NOTE
the above text is an brief summary of the encounter, who was located in albert rosales humanoid database, before the same turned it into books and removed it from the web
if you want to see the entire account, go to the internet wayback machine and put the following link: www.ufoinfo.com...
then acess the first "2016" capture
the go to the link "1966" and scroll down until you see "gaffney november 12"
thankfully famous paranormal youtuber "beyond creepy" made an video on this case: www.youtube.com...
COMMENTS BY HUMANOIDLORD
while there are various encounters by policeman on record, this may be the only one who involved two policeman, wich makes the sighting more realiable
this encouter is part of an bunch of bizzare happenings in the point pleasant area 1n 1966, who were later investigated by the late john keel in his book, "the mothman prophecies"

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
no comments?!

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Scouse’s they get everywhere 😁

the figure was wearing an golden jumpsuit without any seams that covered the entire body “

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

...the spaceman asked some questions to the policemen, whose content they could not recall
the only part of the conversation they could remenber....

whatever/who ever it is that is responsible for humans loosing memory of these encounters, i despise it.

edit on 9-12-2017 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I'd love to know what it was about Point Pleasant that basically turned that town into party central for every freakish possible thing imaginable.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I do enjoy these old encounters....somehow they seem to be more believable, to a degree.

People often were more genuine, and not full of fanciful imaginations.....well normal working people anyway.

I wonder if there is any relationship to the Westall school incident in Melbourne Australia in April 1966?.

Similar craft, like a saucer but could be roundish, a silvery grey colour with a possible greenish tinge, left an impression in the grass, about as tall as a car, so enough for a 4' tall person?

The Police in Gaffney reported the object at night being a goldy colour, but considering the yellowish light of low filament car headlights back then, it could just be reflecting the headlights, and actually been a silvery or grey colour.

Great incidents, I do wonder if these people are Time travellers more than people from other star systems, or even of course, some subterranean civilisation that survived disasters, before we arrived...like the mysterious Mt Shasta stories, or the evolved Sauran stories.

Whomever they are, they want to remain aloof from us, and see us as some sort of curiosity? or cattle like food maybe, or just insects/pests to be controlled.??

Or they were just Human Govt scientists back on 66, that were flying advanced craft (nuclear powered perhaps), and that had tech that was rejected as too dirty or unstable, and they have moved on (triangles?), so we no longer see, disc or flying saucers or spheres, with dwarfs and midgets in them.............maybe they couldn't find anymore dwarfs volunteers in the military?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Make America great again.

We need saucers, not orbs!

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I wonder what his species feel about Greys and Reptilians?

And I've read somewhere that aside from Greys and Reptilians, there are insectoids and yellow goblins.

Also, I wonder if there are alien "spooks" in Earth where their jobs is to not only survey Earth but to silence rival alien operatives here.
edit on 12/9/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: nofear39

sigh

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

who doesnt?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Unresponsible

that area became an temporary hotspot during 1966
edit on 10-12-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

1966 was an busy year in ufological happenings, so just an coincidence
what about the interesting interdimensional hypothesys ?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

really? an trump joke in my thread?
why?!

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

from what i have read among the years, we arent dealing with alien, but with something disquising as them
so the species question is kinda invalid

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I share that view, do you have any theories as to where they come from?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

see vallee and keel, but yeah interdimensional beings disquising as something "more" "mundane"

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Have read everything I can find by Vallee, and some Keel too. I agree about inter dimensional, and the absurdity of the early cases makes it seem even more so.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

indeed, i have posted about an bunch of those cases

new topics

top topics

join